Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebecca Deacon News & Photos  (Read 33094 times)
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2015, 03:08:25 AM »

She knows too much.  Lames are in no position to start firing folks.  There are a lot of buried bodies and closets of skeletons.  It wouldn't be pretty.
hazeleyes

Big Member

China China

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2015, 03:20:03 AM »

I agree with you. I just don't think firing is the only way you get rid of someone. Kate's a mean girl through and through. All you have to do is just be catty and mean enough to make someone feel belittled until they have had enough and want to leave of their own accord.

What do we know about Rebecca?

First, she started dressing like Kate down to the shoes.

Secondly, she cuts her hair in the same manner Kate had it pre-engagement

Thirdly, she starts losing weight

Fourthly, she starts dating someone on William's team around the same time Kate and William were having first having troubles and thought to be living separately.

Fifth, Only after dating Nick does she get invited on couple double dates with Will and Kate and then gets promoted from part-time to full time.

You conform or you get kicked out, thats the Middleton Cambridge work model

If you don't know, now you know. -Notorious B.I.G.
danifaul

Large Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2015, 04:42:11 AM »

I thought so, too at first but the more I see of her the more I think she is part of the problem Kate doesn't dress well. She obviously doesn't think short hemlines are inappropriate.
agree!It seems that Kate and a friend. ...... They go to the event together.
compare with Tanja Doky or Caroline Heering.  Confused Note the difference.

The Queen celebrating...return of BRF
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2015, 10:02:24 AM »

I agree with you. I just don't think firing is the only way you get rid of someone. Kate's a mean girl through and through. All you have to do is just be catty and mean enough to make someone feel belittled until they have had enough and want to leave of their own accord.

What do we know about Rebecca?

First, she started dressing like Kate down to the shoes.

Secondly, she cuts her hair in the same manner Kate had it pre-engagement

Thirdly, she starts losing weight

Fourthly, she starts dating someone on William's team around the same time Kate and William were having first having troubles and thought to be living separately.

Fifth, Only after dating Nick does she get invited on couple double dates with Will and Kate and then gets promoted from part-time to full time.

You conform or you get kicked out, thats the Middleton Cambridge work model

Wait, wait, wait - they double date with their employees...not their personal friends. Employees who are going to say and do whatever to keep their employers happy. Not real friends who might call them on the carpet for some behavior they may think is troubling in their relationship. Hands up - how many of us have gone on double dates with our bosses? Just having a lunch or dinner with bosses can be weird because you're always on your best behavior. If William kicks Kate to the curb side is going to be one lonely, isolated woman.
Lady G

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2015, 12:31:20 PM »

Hiring Deacon was a huge mistake in my book, and nothing I've seen of the Cambridges public life since 2011 has convinced me otherwise. So she can organise a concert? Good for her, she obviously did a good job. Working for the RF is a whole other ball game. But of course, that stubborn mule is so desperate to put clear blue water between him and his father and grandmother, he just HAD to hire someone from the outside. Anyway, you reap what you sow.

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2015, 08:37:04 PM »

What is meant by the single white femail vibe?  She is living with one of the Cambridges' former press aides who now works for Harry.

From the movie Single White Female.

A woman stalks and copies her roommates life

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2015, 04:43:20 AM »

Now that Kannot is on interminable maternity sabbatical, does this mean that Rebecca will have more time to spend with her SO? Maybe get engaged --- and get married? Since her boss has scaled back her public life in favor of private life, it's time for Rebecca to have some private life too.
 Wink
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2015, 12:11:15 PM »

Now that Kannot is on interminable maternity sabbatical, does this mean that Rebecca will have more time to spend with her SO? Maybe get engaged --- and get married? Since her boss has scaled back her public life in favor of private life, it's time for Rebecca to have some private life too.
 Wink

No she's going to be rotating stakeout shifts at Anmer looking for photographers and the like.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2015, 01:19:22 AM »

I forgot this thread existed til recently but Rebecca looked terrible and unprofessional and seems to be camera-whoring now.  Crap Snare
diamond

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2015, 11:48:32 AM »

I forgot this thread existed til recently but Rebecca looked terrible and unprofessional and seems to be camera-whoring now.  Crap Snare

The way she is hoisting that bag around it looks like she has the weeks groceries in it.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2015, 05:08:29 PM »

In that top pic, Rebecca looks like she needs a bra Crap

MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2015, 05:11:31 PM »

Why did they let her go out like that? She looks terrible!
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2015, 05:17:55 PM »

She appears to be using Camilla's bra purveyor. Nerves  Not good when the girls are hanging 30+ years older than they actually are... No
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2015, 05:21:59 PM »

She appears to be using Camilla's bra purveyor. Nerves  Not good when the girls are hanging 30+ years older than they actually are... No
They are not just hanging, the headlights are on Nerves Crap

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2015, 02:16:24 PM »

They are not just hanging, the headlights are on Nerves Crap
Yikes  Inappropriate and trashy. She and her boss are perfect together.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: