Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Laurent blames family for sabotaging his career  (Read 7065 times)
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2015, 04:22:55 AM »

At the end of the day, adults have to loosen their grip on their childhood and make their own way and take responsibility for their life.  Laurent may be like Andrew; second Royal son syndrome
Ellie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2015, 08:57:24 AM »

When I read this I thought simply:

esther angeline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2015, 06:28:02 PM »

When I read this I thought simply:

Star     Laughing
Helena

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2015, 12:43:18 AM »

In some areas I am sure he has valid grievances, but public moaning about it serves no purpose.  It certainly isn't going to change anything.  Only Laurent can make the changes to his life.   One gets so tired of hearing Royals whinging "woe is me".   His childhood was undoubtedly unstable and cold lacking the nurturing that all children require.  I think a huge part of his mental illness stems from that.   The poor choices he continues to make in life show great immaturity.   I don't think he's a bad person, but he remains that wounded little boy...not an attractive thing for someone his age.  He's the sort of person in real life that I would be torn whether to give him a hug or kick him in the arse.
The Situation

Small Member

"I'M JUST A PATSY"

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2015, 07:29:59 PM »

"it's everyone's fault that I can't do nothing right, it's their fault i'm a damn loser, it's their fault I'm fat" all this damn crying... another white privilege royal complaining about how hard their lives are. B****, BYE!

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author, *ME* and do not necessarily represent those of ROYAL DISH or it's entities. However ILLOGICAL my opinions maybe. Thanks.

A MAN WHO STANDS FOR NOTHING WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING - MALCOLM X
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: