Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Gustav zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg past engagement (Elvire, 2000)  (Read 11026 times)
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2015, 12:15:33 AM »

The thing that intrigues me is that this woman was not acceptable according to House rules and Gustav was ready to give up everything for her.  But when Teef came alone, equally "unsuitable," he would not break House rules for her and marry her.
Anybody venture to guess why ?
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2015, 06:58:51 AM »

Maybe the whole business with Elvire spooked him. I don't think it's because there's something wrong with Carina as such but maybe he got jaded from the experience.

Mary Stuart

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2015, 07:24:06 AM »

According to her Linkedin page, she is the Director, Chairman of the Patronage Adviser to the Quai Branly Museum
https://fr.linkedin.com/p...e-de-rochefort/2a/458/aa2

From BT
http://www.bt.dk/nyheder/...jeg-er-gaaet-fra-hinanden

and
http://www.bt.dk/nyheder/...hards-krav-var-uspiselige
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2015, 08:13:08 AM »

Maybe the whole business with Elvire spooked him. I don't think it's because there's something wrong with Carina as such but maybe he got jaded from the experience.

I have the same thoughts about it.
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2015, 11:11:48 AM »

I have the same thoughts about it.

Gus AND his family....remember there's more than just him in this equation.

Elvire seems very accomplished in her own right: a hard act to follow.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2015, 11:27:36 PM »

December 3
Prince Gustav of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg spoke with his local newspaper about the exhibition, Weihnachten im Schloss (Christmas in the Castle), that he along with his longtime partner, Miss Carina Axelsson, developed together at Schloss Berleburg in Berleburg, Germany.

Established in 2010 the exhibition ? which displays nine beautifully decorated Christmas trees each with their own name such as the Candy Tree, Tinsel Tree and of course the popular Dog Tree ? proved to be incredibly successful the public that the prince and his partner have decided to keep the tradition alive each year.

"The Weihnachten im Schloss" exhibition, which includes a personal tour of the historic Schloss, will be open to the public beginning on December 23-31, 2015 at Schloss Berleburg.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2015, 12:20:17 AM »

December 3
Prince Gustav of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg spoke with his local newspaper about the exhibition, Weihnachten im Schloss (Christmas in the Castle), that he along with his longtime partner, Miss Carina Axelsson, developed together at Schloss Berleburg in Berleburg, Germany.

Established in 2010 the exhibition ? which displays nine beautifully decorated Christmas trees each with their own name such as the Candy Tree, Tinsel Tree and of course the popular Dog Tree ? proved to be incredibly successful the public that the prince and his partner have decided to keep the tradition alive each year.

"The Weihnachten im Schloss" exhibition, which includes a personal tour of the historic Schloss, will be open to the public beginning on December 23-31, 2015 at Schloss Berleburg.

I'm glad to see that he is involved in this project.  In the past, it was only Carina, and it seemed odd since she technically wasn't part of that family.  I'm glad to see them working on this together. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: