Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National day 2015 - Belgium  (Read 10700 times)
Makreel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2015, 07:34:46 PM »

Fire works

Belga
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2015, 07:35:43 PM »

Thanks for all the pictures!! Mathilde looked lovely and the kids are so grown up Shocked

Also loved the green on Claire, she looked fantastic!

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Makreel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2015, 07:38:25 PM »

Party in the park

Belga
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2015, 08:03:45 PM »

she's at an age where she needs to learn how to sit properly, especially in a dress, in public - knees together, etc. That series of photos really didn't show her in the best light, and she looked rather ungainly. Here's what I mean:

Belga

She's young yet, plenty of time to learn. I'm confident that Mathilde will make sure her daughter knows how to do such things.

It's not just her. All 4 children were sitting with legs all over the place in the chairs.

I think the boys were OK (they kept the same position the whole  time) but the girls need to learn how seat still graciously keeping the legs together. IMO this is something you learn at early age, and become part of you, especially being a princess. The older the harder you get accustomed but they're still young. I'm sure Mathi will notice this and do something.
Leo and Sofia are a very good example  Smiley

I think the girls are playing both with the little red footrest (or whatever it's called). Looks like they pushed them under the chair and tried to get them out again. I'm sure Leo and Sofia would have done the same if they had one too.  Wink

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2015, 02:19:48 AM »

she's at an age where she needs to learn how to sit properly, especially in a dress, in public - knees together, etc. That series of photos really didn't show her in the best light, and she looked rather ungainly. Here's what I mean:

Belga

She's young yet, plenty of time to learn. I'm confident that Mathilde will make sure her daughter knows how to do such things.

It's not just her. All 4 children were sitting with legs all over the place in the chairs.

I think the boys were OK (they kept the same position the whole  time) but the girls need to learn how seat still graciously keeping the legs together. IMO this is something you learn at early age, and become part of you, especially being a princess. The older the harder you get accustomed but they're still young. I'm sure Mathi will notice this and do something.
Leo and Sofia are a very good example  Smiley

I think the girls are playing both with the little red footrest (or whatever it's called). Looks like they pushed them under the chair and tried to get them out again. I'm sure Leo and Sofia would have done the same if they had one too.  Wink

That's not how it looks to me. In the 3rd photo where the younger girl (I forgot her name) had her legs on the footrest, her legs were still wide apart. Elizabeth's legs were wide apart even after she kicked the footrest under the chair.

But then, they don't have an obsessive and perfectionist mother like Spanish infantitas.  Tongue Wink
Visenya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2015, 03:48:58 AM »

Party in the park

Belga

Philippe's face is priceless  Grin

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. Clementine Paddleford
Fiction is the Truth inside a Lie. Stephen King.

rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2015, 08:46:43 AM »

Party in the park

Belga

Something gone down the wrong way?  Confused
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2015, 09:53:39 AM »

Party in the park

Belga

Something gone down the wrong way?  Confused

The fork hit something?  Grin
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2015, 04:02:34 PM »

Laurent's dark heart is showing on his face. Cheer up, for God's sake. How lucky you are! How blessed! Such an ungrateful man.

If he does have clinical depression (which has been suggested in the "Laurent hospitalized" thread), then it's not that simple. Not by a long shot. No

As privileged and blessed as he seems to us, if he has a depression that's not what he feels. I'm feel sad for him.
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2015, 04:57:36 PM »

Laurent's dark heart is showing on his face. Cheer up, for God's sake. How lucky you are! How blessed! Such an ungrateful man.

If he does have clinical depression (which has been suggested in the "Laurent hospitalized" thread), then it's not that simple. Not by a long shot. No

As privileged and blessed as he seems to us, if he has a depression that's not what he feels. I'm feel sad for him.

I so agree that the depression negates normal feelings of gratitude in many. Plus, despite being a prince, let's not forget that he didn't have the greatest family situation during his formative years. To his great credit, he has a supportive loving wife, I believe. I like their glasses.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2015, 09:52:55 PM »

I can't dish on Laurent Sad Everything about him screams pain to me and his parents have surely been the worst kind of parents for him. Claire seems very good for him and Phillipe also.
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2015, 01:44:24 AM »

On the platform during the military review, it appears as if Mathilde is wearing a pair of pearl drop earrings of Fabiola.

zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2015, 12:52:29 PM »

I can't dish on Laurent Sad Everything about him screams pain to me and his parents have surely been the worst kind of parents for him. Claire seems very good for him and Phillipe also.

ITA with you Maria

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2015, 06:55:21 PM »

Party in the park

Belga

How different Claire and Laurent look compared to this:

I also feel Claire was channeling Sophie....and it failed.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2015, 07:12:18 PM »

How different Claire and Laurent look compared to this:

I also feel Claire was channeling Sophie....and it failed.

I highly doubt it.  She looks like she was channeling Maxima, whom she actually has contact with.  I doubt Sophie is on her radar. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: