Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 323   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - news and photos IV  (Read 809419 times)
SpittingImage

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4410 on: January 15, 2017, 06:41:31 PM »

Yeah, if it were HM or something, sure, but Harry promotes rugby, was important in helping promote the idea of the World Cup coming to England in 2015, and is involved in their charitable arm as well as the youth and coaching stuff, so why shouldn't he be patron? Maybe him being patron will make him do more (probably not but um a girl can dream he'll work more right?! RIGHT?!).

That's Rugby Union Not League Wink...
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4411 on: January 15, 2017, 10:00:29 PM »

right - people are forgetting the distinction between Union and League - and there is some justification to the complaint by Rugby League
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4412 on: January 17, 2017, 02:48:55 AM »

"CC16/1 Prince Henry of Wales this afternoon received Mr. Michel Sidib? (Executive Director of the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS"
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4413 on: January 17, 2017, 02:59:28 AM »

Very impressive, Harry. A cup of coffee and cake afterwards perhaps, and a bit of a chat?
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #4414 on: January 17, 2017, 01:37:00 PM »

Prince Harry "attitudes towards mental health are beginning to change. We are all wired differently

Keen!
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4415 on: January 17, 2017, 03:07:55 PM »

there is something different about him  Thinking
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4416 on: January 17, 2017, 03:26:13 PM »

He always looks less like himself when he is forced to work with toxic Will and Kate.  Wink

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4417 on: January 17, 2017, 06:22:15 PM »

he has lost more weight - his pants are literally sagging off his hips - you can see him pulling his pants up repeatedly in the GIFS and pix.  He looks stressed - got confused during his speech - lacked the usual energy and spark - then the creep Palmer has the nerve to complain that W K and H were not friendly - well there is a reason for that -
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4418 on: January 17, 2017, 06:53:18 PM »

He always looks less like himself when he is forced to work with toxic Will and Kate.  Wink

True. I think he's probably the peace keeper with those to nuts.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4419 on: January 17, 2017, 07:25:46 PM »

he has lost more weight - his pants are literally sagging off his hips - you can see him pulling his pants up repeatedly in the GIFS and pix.  He looks stressed - got confused during his speech - lacked the usual energy and spark - then the creep Palmer has the nerve to complain that W K and H were not friendly - well there is a reason for that -

Yes, there is a reason for that. It's called having no manners. They always want to be normal. Well, someone should tell them that normal people greet the people at work even when they despise them or have been criticised by them because that's what grown ups do. Sulking is for children. But of course they will be friendly again and bring the kids no one is allowed to see in the UK (unless far away on the balcony or at the rival court) when they meet the reporters behind the scenes at their funny little pre-tour meetings.
Usually Harry is way better with the press and knows that he needs them to achieve something although he dislikes them. I hope this is all Will but I'm not so sure anymore.

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4420 on: January 17, 2017, 09:01:11 PM »

I'm asking genuinely - could he be exhausted from constant flying back and forth to see his GF?

While I don't doubt W&K would have a negative effect on anyone who is made to spend more than 5 minutes with them Harry seems to have coped until now.

Hibou

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4421 on: January 18, 2017, 02:20:40 AM »

he has lost more weight - his pants are literally sagging off his hips - you can see him pulling his pants up repeatedly in the GIFS and pix.  He looks stressed - got confused during his speech - lacked the usual energy and spark - then the creep Palmer has the nerve to complain that W K and H were not friendly - well there is a reason for that -

Yes, there is a reason for that. It's called having no manners. They always want to be normal. Well, someone should tell them that normal people greet the people at work even when they despise them or have been criticised by them because that's what grown ups do. Sulking is for children. But of course they will be friendly again and bring the kids no one is allowed to see in the UK (unless far away on the balcony or at the rival court) when they meet the reporters behind the scenes at their funny little pre-tour meetings.
Usually Harry is way better with the press and knows that he needs them to achieve something although he dislikes them. I hope this is all Will but I'm not so sure anymore.

It' true Harry does not shine when he is with William and Kate. May be it's spare heir syndrome? He's not supposed to outshine the future King. It didn't used to be that way. Or may be he's been very busy behind the scenes on stuff we don't know about and he's not had time to prepare? I don't know? He's not himself and he seems distracted. Or finally may be there's a lot related to his Mother's death he's just starting to deal with and understand, and he's been pushed into supporting this organization and he is mentally not ready yet? It seems like he doesn't really want to be there. JMO.
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4422 on: January 18, 2017, 03:37:15 AM »

Maybe he's fed up with being attached to William and Kate, and doesn't want to be associated with them and wants to branch out on his own and be thought of as an individual and not just one of two brothers, and the lesser ranking one at that.  He's no longer the spare and shouldn't be shackled to William's identity.
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4423 on: January 18, 2017, 04:49:34 AM »

Maybe he's fed up with being attached to William and Kate, and doesn't want to be associated with them and wants to branch out on his own and be thought of as an individual and not just one of two brothers, and the lesser ranking one at that.  He's no longer the spare and shouldn't be shackled to William's identity.

I think that may very well be true. I really can't see the benefits for Harry in being shackled to those two. IMO he almost always looks subdued and a bit diffident when he's with Will, and my hope is that in the future there will be Harry's Foundation and the Cambridges one and never the twain shall meet!
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Sudan Sudan

Ignore
« Reply #4424 on: January 18, 2017, 06:48:29 AM »

I think she did see them last year, on a visit to Iceland, I think it was. Yes, Canada is ideally placed for anyone who wants to see the Northern Lights.

I will need to repeat myself, it seems? Meghan is O/T.

She's officially his girlfriend though - do we have to be all Victorian and he must have asked her father's hand in marriage before we are allowed to look past our fluttering fans? I think we should be able to start discussing MM!
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 323   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: