Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Yrma's image - manipulated and polished  (Read 37348 times)
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: September 11, 2016, 03:48:10 PM »

Isn't the Mary Foundation a charity? Should it be spending so much on this kind of lavish dining?  Thinking

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: September 11, 2016, 06:11:49 PM »

Isn't the Mary Foundation a charity? Should it be spending so much on this kind of lavish dining?  Thinking

It doesn't have that level of transparency. Also, an organization that aligns with the values of the Mary Foundation can't apply for support. The Mary Foundation identifies the need, creates the solution and distributes the solution how it sees fit. It doesn't provide funds.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: September 23, 2016, 02:39:10 AM »

September 20
Princess Mary helps launch new campaign for women?s health

Princess Mary has teamed up with the foreign minister, Kristian Jensen, in New York to help launch a new international campaign focusing on the health and rights of girls and women.

The launch of the campaign, 'Deliver for Good', took place last night in connection with the ongoing UN General Assembly, and Denmark became the first nation to sign up as a state donor.

"The health and rights of girls and women is under pressure in many nations, so it?s imperative that we Danes support the new campaign that speaks on behalf of women and girls in developing countries. Girls and women have a right to decide over their own lives, and when and with whom they have children with ? because it is right and important and necessary. If poor societies want to become wealthy, investment in girls and women is the best way forward", said Princess Mary.

The fruits of CPH
The new Deliver for Good campaign (see more here) focuses on 12 central investment areas within the realm of health and rights of girls and women. The campaign comes in the wake of Women Deliver, the large conference for women?s rights held in Copenhagen in May.

At the campaign launch in New York, 100 of the top ideas and specific solutions concocted during the Women Deliver conference in Copenhagen were presented.

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2016, 10:51:52 PM »

This reminds me of the episode when the cast of Better Late Than Never visited the DMZ.
Turned out Jeff Dye took them to a "staged" DMZ.
I wonder if F&M might have visited the same stage back then.   Whistle
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: September 30, 2016, 09:42:25 AM »

This reminds me of the episode when the cast of Better Late Than Never visited the DMZ.
Turned out Jeff Dye took them to a "staged" DMZ.
I wonder if F&M might have visited the same stage back then.   Whistle

I am waiting until the music starts, the soldiers turn around and they all (incl. Frodo and Mosh) start a kind of musical dance and song 
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: September 30, 2016, 06:46:30 PM »

LOL, I think the soldier standing with his nose to the wall looks like he is ...doing a Ernst August of Hannover.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: October 26, 2016, 04:30:40 PM »

Marie and Joachim get more attention from the press. And more Danish voices state that they like them a lot. Time is running out to keep up with her peers, she is getting old and wrinkly, and well that can not go unpunished can it.

Yrma's PR is working like never before.....be afraid, be very afraid....the saviour's second coming is upon us.

Mary - prinsesse af hjertet         Mary - Princess of the heart
af Helle Bygum                        by Helle Bygum

"A new book, written in Danish, is due to be released on November 1st about Crown Princess Mary of Denmark and her charitable endeavours.

The 200-page book entitled, Mary - Princess of the Heart has been written by Helle Bygum in collaboration with those who have worked with the Crown Princess on the Mary Fund, the Danish Refugee Council, and the Danish Heart Foundation. Her foundation, the Mary Fund, will celebrate its 10-year anniversary in 2017.

The book will give a deep look into Denmark's Crown Princess and future queen. The aim of the biography is to explain how Her Royal Highness has redefined the meaning of being Crown Princess of Denmark. Mary - Princess of the Heart will talk about her trips across the globe fighting for the causes she holds most dear. These causes include women's rights, domestic abuse sufferers, the lonely, and underprivileged youth. The Crown Princess has championed these causes in Greenland, Africa, Denmark, and in many other countries across the world. It will also consist of official photos, as well as family portraits.

The Mary Foundation will take centre stage in the book, and her passionate work with the Danish Heart Foundation will also be touched on. The Crown Princess lost her mother to heart disease in 1997, which has served as her inspiration for her work with the Danish Heart Foundation and the creation of the Mary Foundation.

The Crown Princess recently returned from visits to Greenland and the United States, with the former in her capacity as chairman of The Mary Foundation. While there, Her Royal Highness opened and participated in the conference entitled, "Domestic Violence - A Shared Responsibility".

Helle Bygum is a former DR journalist, where she was employed for 24 years, with the Danish Royal Family as her focus. She has also written The Royal House Greenland, 10 years - Crown Prince Couple's 10-year Wedding Anniversary, and Margrethe - My Life in Pictures."

« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 05:00:06 PM by PeDe » Logged

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: October 26, 2016, 04:32:26 PM »

I never liked that picture of Mosh.

chocolate_angel

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: October 28, 2016, 06:24:29 AM »

I guess Mosh is trying to look regal, but fails utterly  Crazy
getafix, did you see this?!? Now Mosh is openly playing "MEDIANA". THe book title is revolting! Yeah, I get it, why the PR idiots chose it (Mosh supporting the Danish heart foundation) but PLEASE playing that dead mummy card over and over again is not comprehensible for. It's the same with Derf playing "I didn't have loving parents"-card. GROW UP  Ranting
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: October 28, 2016, 10:25:24 AM »

Who would want to buy a book that's so obvious propaganda? A princess of heart doing good around the world?  Snore
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: October 28, 2016, 11:29:35 AM »

I guess Mosh is trying to look regal, but fails utterly  Crazy
getafix, did you see this?!? Now Mosh is openly playing "MEDIANA". THe book title is revolting! Yeah, I get it, why the PR idiots chose it (Mosh supporting the Danish heart foundation) but PLEASE playing that dead mummy card over and over again is not comprehensible for. It's the same with Derf playing "I didn't have loving parents"-card. GROW UP  Ranting

Star CA

Yeah. I see it. I also see it that the book is NOT written by our MEDiana but by someone who actually SPEAKS Danish  Dead

Star Princeppessa I half expect them to do the Village People's YMCA 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: October 28, 2016, 02:39:21 PM »

Grasping.  Still grasping.

Her lightweight charitable activities are only heavy weights relative to nothing.

As for redefining the role of Crown Princess of Denmark ...
Is she looking to insult (the memory of) Queen Ingrid ... Denmark's last Crown Princess (24 May 1935 - 20 April 1947)

Then the book should probably have been a comparison of the charitable work of Ingrid vs. Mary.
The relevance of each Crown Princess during their times.
Not another Mary book for Mary's coffee table for another Mary photo montag? that will follow.   Snore
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 03:55:54 PM by Royal Me! » Logged
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2016, 03:46:24 PM »

She is compared to Grace Kelly, Jacqueline Kennedy and Queen Ingrid in the book. So no more Jolie comparisons
http://www.bt.dk/royale/m...ing-ingrid-og-grace-kelly
S

+ Recently Margrethe said that Mary has done things that she(Margrethe) could not have done at the same age- refering to Mary's charitable works. BT interpreted this as Margrethe is humble in saying that  Mary is better than her Dead
Ydmyg Margrethe om sin svigerdatter: Mary er bedre end mig
http://www.bt.dk/special/...ter-mary-er-bedre-end-mig

So in her head, Mary is winning Tongue Tongue Snare

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: November 23, 2016, 11:59:15 PM »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, peeps, you better go and get some, winter is coming soon 

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: December 13, 2016, 12:19:35 AM »

So Danish Dishers you tell me......... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Blink Huh? Blink Huh? Huh? Blink Huh?  Blink Huh? Blink Huh?

Crown Princess Mary wins prestigious award

Crown Princess Mary has since 2004 made a very positive noticed as a strong member of the Danish royal family. And she is now rewarded for.

Over the years, Crown Princess Mary developed her profile, and especially in recent years, she has increasingly focused on socially important topics, issues and projects.

This rigorous work was honored. Thus, the crownprincess will be awarded "The Berlingske Honorary Award" on Tuesday, January 10, 2017, which goes to a person who has done something unusual for the benefit of the Danish society.

It really is a distinguished Danish recognition of Mary's work. The Crown Princess has previously received a major international award for her work with charity. In Germany she received at a big show in November 2014 Bambi Charity Award.

The Berlingske Foundation, which is behind the awards in January, are especially been impressed by the Crown Princess' work as patron of disadvantaged and vulnerable groups in society.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: