Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 403   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 915654 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« on: January 20, 2016, 10:55:46 PM »

The Middletons and Diana are O/T. DO NOT discuss conspiracy theories.
Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 12:08:02 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...n-meet-Norfolk-Court.html

I like how it tries to make it out like Waity also has close friends when everyone is pretty much just a friend or acquaintance of Sea Biscuit.

SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 12:25:21 AM »

They are ALWAYS trying to make out like Waity has a legion of close friends but fail to mention that once she got him down the aisle she was never again seen with these people... or that pretty much every single one is a friend of Whiny (and she obviously only pretended to friend them to get close to and keep tabs on him). How is it she is seen with Mummy Dearest and/or Sister Darling but not her (alleged) BFFs? And how is it she has no issue missing her (alleged) BFFs' weddings? We're really expected to believe this woman has friends? Roll Eyes

~❤~ Royals Online ~❤~
http://royalsonline.forumer.com
Winnifred

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 12:36:53 AM »

I like how it tries to make it out like Waity also has close friends when everyone is pretty much just a friend or acquaintance of Sea Biscuit.

I came very close to commenting on how great I thought Kate looked - until I realised how old this photo is. Among others, time has not been Kate's friend either.

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 12:50:28 AM »

And just like Mary, they had to dig pretend " old" friends to be godparents at the Christenings

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Michelle0187

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 05:30:22 AM »

They make the friendship between kate and sophie sound like a notch above maria. I'm not sure what the dm's definition of a friend is, but it's not someone who gets an invitation to be in your presence just on your birthday or church service. No shopping trips, husband excluded dinners. Or  friends from her own circle...oh wait those are the members of her family. No wonder she has nothing to say thats not written down by a member of staff,,at her once in blue moon engagements.
Infanta

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 07:00:28 AM »

I came very close to commenting on how great I thought Kate looked - until I realised how old this photo is. Among others, time has not been Kate's friend either.

Right?  It's like, if that's the most recent photo you could find of the two of these supposedly close friends spending time together, I kind of doubt they're still close friends.

Kate likes to shop.  Friends like to shop together.  Why don't we ever see Kate shopping with anyone other than her security detail, or her fellow Middletons?
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 03:09:18 PM »

William has friends, Kate has "frenemies" (friendly enemies).  They are enemies only in her (and possibly Carole's) eyes. Anyone who can take William's attention away from Kate is not someone she is going to consider a friend.  That's why she body blocked all those girls during the dating years.  I only hope that William's friends see right through her.  Make nice to them until she gets the ring then she can't have anything to do with them.

And Winnifred, you're right about her not being seen out with her "best friends".  Makes no sense to me, especially since they live in the vicinity and both (or a group) could go for a little shopping spree.  Kate may also not like the idea of being photographed with any female who may show her up in some way (looks, style, etc.) and she'd have to make small talk.  I think it would actually do her a lot of good to get a few women friends so she has someone outside of the family (without an agenda that involves becoming de facto members of the BRF) whose shoulders she could cry on.  Carole probably tells her William is right, just buck up and do your job.  And by job, I mean whatever William says to do.
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 03:26:10 PM »

I get the feeling she's not a "girl girl", doesn't like women, her family are  her friends, maybe superficially a few men friends of wills.

I imagine the only people she trusts are her mother, brother and pippa (I'm sure they keep most things from her dad, he seems a  nice fellow and not one for games and designs)  JMO

I'd die without my girlfriends, geez I'd be in jail for  murdering my hubby if  not for them  Wink  they can always top my story and bring me down off the ledge LOL They add a dimension to my life, when I'm with them I'm free to be just me, it's such a relief sometimes to step out of your "life" and just have fun and laugh,  alone with my girlfriends is just liberating to me.  Not having any sisters, I'm free to pick my own   Champagne

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2016, 04:11:23 PM »

She really looked 100x better before she turned herself into Skeletor.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2016, 06:50:29 PM »

eah  Star Star Star

Skeletor  Laughing
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2016, 08:14:51 PM »

How is Sophie Carter possibly Kate's " right handed woman" ? What does she do for Kate?

And isnt that Carole?

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2016, 10:04:14 PM »

How is Sophie Carter possibly Kate's " right handed woman" ? What does she do for Kate?

And isnt that Carole?

I think they tried to say that Sophie is a right-handed female. So she is the opposite of Will who is a left-handed male and because Kate mirrors Will so much it's good that at least sometimes she can mirror Sophie so that she won't spill her drink or unsuccessfully try to open the door of her manor with the wrong hand (of course it saddens her deeply because she cannot go to work if the door doesn't open).  Clown

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2016, 10:35:25 PM »

Suzy!  Banana

Yes, I'm sure that's it  Smiley

Fingersmith

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Constitutional expert

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2016, 12:36:06 AM »

"Discreet Sophie, who has been a friend to Kate for many years, is often to be found quietly by the Duchess?s side at various parties and events."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Court.html#ixzz3xvedJjPn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

But you've only got one photo from 2008. Strange, that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 403   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: