Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 399 400 [401] 402 403 ... 424   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 1002854 times)
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #6000 on: March 20, 2017, 01:02:20 PM »

I am inclined to believe that sending w and k to France was more of a slight than a diplomatic move to strengthen relations 😏
Georgie

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6001 on: March 20, 2017, 11:23:33 PM »

From the Court Circular:

William and Catherine flew back to RAF Marham (c. 17 miles from Anmer)
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6002 on: March 21, 2017, 04:18:22 AM »

^ So...whose plane was it? Family friend? Lease? Military?

Did someone have heli work the next day and had to be nearer Cambridge to drive?
Georgie

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6003 on: March 21, 2017, 10:11:48 PM »

^ idk  Confused

Will looks confused here, imo it always looks like he can't here/understand her when she speaks to him maybe that's why he always looks confused? Or maybe it's just the way Kate speaks... ?

Another pic of them at the rugby game: http://mr-mrswales.tumblr...ix-nations-match-18-march
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:17:24 PM by Georgie » Logged
ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6004 on: March 21, 2017, 10:14:37 PM »

I find it ridiculous that they have to travel by private jet to France, as if there isn't a flight every hour from London to Paris!! its only because they want to fly from their front door....lazy!
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6005 on: March 21, 2017, 10:19:06 PM »

^ idk  Confused

Will looks confused here, imo it always looks like he can't here/understand her when she speaks to him maybe that's why he always looks confused? Or maybe it's just the way Kate speaks... ?

Another pic of them at the rugby game: http://mr-mrswales.tumblr...ix-nations-match-18-march

She looks vicious with that underbite.
Ellie

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6006 on: March 21, 2017, 10:36:48 PM »

The way she juts her jaw out to speak in that fake accent is ridiculous. She has a normal bite, mostly, but she juts it out so much it looks like an underbite when she talks or does her manic faces... (I had an underbite, it was not fun, but I got it surgically corrected!)
Cecilia

Large Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #6007 on: March 22, 2017, 12:18:49 AM »

Yes, and she looks drunk or overmedicated.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6008 on: March 22, 2017, 02:16:13 AM »

Can anybody read their lips? I know Waity is hard to understand when we can actually hear her but I'm curious. Well, okay, nosy. 
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6009 on: March 22, 2017, 04:23:17 AM »

Can anybody read their lips? I know Waity is hard to understand when we can actually hear her but I'm curious. Well, okay, nosy.  

You beat me to it!  Grin   I was going to ask if anyone can read their lips, because I'd love to know what they are saying.  William looks totally baffled by whatever she's saying.  ETA  Perhaps she's just told him George wants to have ballet lessons.  *chortle*
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6010 on: March 22, 2017, 04:38:38 AM »

^ idk  Confused

It is probably because she was using that stupid fake accent
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6011 on: March 22, 2017, 07:48:15 PM »

True!!
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #6012 on: March 22, 2017, 09:52:47 PM »

^ idk  Confused

My first thought (based on her and Pipps' behavior at Wimbledon) was that she was trying to do her usual trash talking or mean girling someone and Willy just either wasn't getting it or didn't want to play along (probably the former). I feel like at every outing they go to, they are always whispering or talking crap about someone - snickering, whispering, smirking, pointing. They are so juvenile!

There is, of course, this craziness:  

And some smirking...  

Whispering and snickering:

Trying to pretend they aren't talking about other people...

And, who can forget this lovely mean girling when they were making fun of Roger Federer's wife's weight. Such nice sisters  Roll Eyes

And last but not least, utter fakeness:  

« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 09:58:41 PM by gudgeon » Logged

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Olya

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6013 on: March 22, 2017, 10:17:15 PM »

A nice compilation. This is only a tiny cut from all her nasty behaviour, and the very reason as said in the other thread, why I can never feel sorry for her. When I do I remember this, and any pity is gone. The nastiest is her with her sister. Really disgusting.

One question though, I didn't follow her that closely at the time (and wasn't evem aware of any forums like this!), but how is it known that the nasty sisters made fun of Federer's wife's weight?
Ellie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #6014 on: March 22, 2017, 10:23:08 PM »

There's also Kate mocking William for singing the national anthem at an event at the Royal Albert Hall.

"Are you singing?" and she's smirking and laughing and he looks somber and a bit pissed and mutters "Trying to."
Pages: 1 ... 399 400 [401] 402 403 ... 424   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: