Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not Queen Elsa  (Read 22145 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: January 31, 2016, 09:15:10 AM »

I'm starting a new thread instead of clogging Queen Letizia News thread. (Moderator, please delete my post in Queen Letizia News. Thanks.)

A flash back of a dominant, manipulative, cold, arrogant, obsessive, controling (Did I omit any more adjectives?) woman:

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 09:35:00 AM »

The pictures from the funeral are still so raw and sad.  I felt so bad for her that day. The press throwing themselves on the car.  The old goat, JC, making her curtsy.  If anyone 'deserves' happiness, it's Leti.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 09:54:17 AM »

Get this, when I was looking over old photos online last night, I stumbled into a weird message board (in English) that doesn't have "royal" in its name but it's discussing Letizia. Many posters insisted that Letizia didn't give birth to her daughters. She used surrogate. She had IVF treatment etc. Then one poster brought up how strange Erica's death was. S/He theorized Letizia had something to do with her death. Erica must have known something no one should know, like she might be the egg donor or the surrogate. Yikes Other posters actually prompted her or him to say more.  Dead Clown

I couldn't get out of there fast enough. How many aspiring soap opera or conspiracy writers are out there?  Roll Eyes

Herzogin91

Warned
Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 10:03:15 AM »

How touching that my comments make you start a new thread   Whistle (with pics, which are here for ages, nothing new)
 This kind of response does nothing good for the board.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 10:13:42 AM »

Get this, when I was looking over old photos online last night, I stumbled into a weird message board (in English) that doesn't have "royal" in its name but it's discussing Letizia. Many posters insisted that Letizia didn't give birth to her daughters. She used surrogate. She had IVF treatment etc. Then one poster brought up how strange Erica's death was. S/He theorized Letizia had something to do with her death. Erica must have known something no one should know, like she might be the egg donor or the surrogate. Yikes Other posters actually prompted her or him to say more.  Dead Clown

I couldn't get out of there fast enough. How many aspiring soap opera or conspiracy writers are out there?  Roll Eyes

Some very fertile and disturbed imaginations out there in the Coti world.  I remember when her wearing spanx was evidence of her being a wh*re. LOL.  Leti haters are entertaining.  Not smart or clever, but very very entertaining.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 11:50:30 PM »

LP  Beer

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 04:58:14 AM »

A woman who has a foundation in rare disease field talked about Letizia:(at the end of the article):

http://www.abc.es/estilo/...201602040731_noticia.html
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 05:29:52 AM »

The pictures from the funeral are still so raw and sad.  I felt so bad for her that day. The press throwing themselves on the car.  The old goat, JC, making her curtsy.  If anyone 'deserves' happiness, it's Leti.
TBH  I think that Letizia was on autopilot that day and just curtseyed out of habit. I don't think that even an old goat like JC was expecting her to do so at her sister's funeral. As I recall the photos looked like he was trying to pull her up and steady her.

As for deserving happiness, yes I do believe that she deserves it. Smiley And no one should have to suffer from these types of conspiracy theories.
QueenHappiness

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 09:36:59 AM »

What a lovely collection of pics - I really enjoyed looking through them, especially the ones with the girls.  Leti seems like such a lovely mother.
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2016, 02:23:34 PM »

Star

I love her, thanks for sharing these, I hadn't seen many of the them.  Hater's gotta hate but in the end her nickname,  Queen of Happiness proves true  <3

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2016, 02:45:13 AM »

You're welcome.  Except the photo with the old lady, she's not looking at the camera in any of them. A lot of those with the girls were candid shots in non-official events. That's Leti in her private life. That's why her hubby and daughters seem to adore her and why she has close relationship with her immediate family and long-term friends. There's a real woman behind the protocols and formalities.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2016, 12:48:22 PM »

what a beautiful collection of pix,show hoa very warm Leti can be Thumb up

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2016, 08:27:41 PM »

The picture in the middle, that says Getty Images, where Leti is with a man and a woman and appears to be crying-does anyone know the situation?

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2016, 09:11:53 PM »

The picture in the middle, that says Getty Images, where Leti is with a man and a woman and appears to be crying-does anyone know the situation?

I believe that's from a memorial service for a service member who got killed. Leti was speaking with the family of the service member and lost her composure. The man, probably the father, ended up comforting her by placing his hand on her waist.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2016, 10:50:09 PM »

I believe that's from a memorial service for a service member who got killed. Leti was speaking with the family of the service member and lost her composure. The man, probably the father, ended up comforting her by placing his hand on her waist.
I think it was right after Sofia's birth and just months after Erika's death  Sad

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: