Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royals - princesses looking bad. Is it a curse?  (Read 10012 times)
Chutney Flashalot

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2016, 10:57:31 PM »

I've been thinking about this lately as well. I also think that in general the born-in princesses are ageing better.
Lots of the married-in's are going the plastic surgery/botox/skeletal slimming route to fight the ageing process, which of course is a sad reflection on society. I can't think any of the born-ins who are doing this. Can anyone think of any? Madde maybe? I don't think Stephanie of Monaco has but i could be wrong.
I just hope my girl Vic doesn't go near a botox needle, i would be disappointed (but understand the pressure of course)  Nerves

Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2016, 11:22:56 PM »

Stephanie had a nice set of bosoms added a few years ago.  Does that count?
Chutney Flashalot

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2016, 11:36:08 PM »

Stephanie had a nice set of bosoms added a few years ago.  Does that count?

Yep i'll count that in, thanks Celia   Thumb up  Star

esther angeline

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2016, 01:40:00 AM »

I think Max looks good without too much tinkering with her face.  Also Sophie looks good.
Katestolemyname

Micro Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2016, 02:40:33 AM »

I think Max is loosing it.

In my opinion the only pretty princesses out there are Madeleine, Victoria and occasionally Martha Louise. I used to think that Marie in Denmark looked cute.
Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2016, 02:48:24 PM »

I like ML's looks, but then I'm a sucker for blue/green eyes with brown hair.  Striking.

Speaking of which, Princess Stephanie was at the UN yesterday/today.  Lord have mercy!  She seems to have had botox cuz I never saw her forehead look that smooth!  Wow.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: