Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Elizabeth II turns 90  (Read 74300 times)
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2016, 02:38:31 PM »

I don't like these pictures. They looks pretty sterile and cold to me. I suppose they fit the birthday girl, then.
i totally agree.
the pics cast a sinister/"bleak house" light over the "everyday life" of the queen,rather than picture her as the royal mum and grandmum that she indeed is.

little mia saves the day with her funny pose, but the greenish cold light of these pics is so similar to the one that shone in the 2008 leibovitz's pics that it almost seem she pasted some grandchildren in,for the occasion.
 Thinking

It's competing in the creepy scale with the Danish "Flowers in the Attic" painting.

I think this one is worse, they managed to be this creepy with a 'live' picture. The other one at least was a painting  Nerves
AutumnOpal

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2016, 03:03:32 PM »

I like the pictures, because I always like seeing new pictures of HM and of the children....but there's just something strange about that group photo...it looks like James, Louise and Isla are the only kids that are actually 'there' the rest all look photo-shopped in. Especially Charlotte.
I am thrilled that all the children were included though, such sweet kids.
periwinkle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2016, 03:12:51 PM »

Anne's grandkids are all really super cute and I bet they are all going to grow up to be pistols. Does Charlotte actually exist? She is always in the same clothes and pose. Almost makes you think they came up with a hologram for official pictures. Anything so that other people don't ever get to touch her.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2016, 03:17:08 PM »

an original gift from charles to the queen, love it Thumb up
http://royalcentral.co.uk...y-message-for-queen-59500
Eliza B

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2016, 03:33:39 PM »

I like the pictures, because I always like seeing new pictures of HM and of the children....but there's just something strange about that group photo...it looks like James, Louise and Isla are the only kids that are actually 'there' the rest all look photo-shopped in. Especially Charlotte.
I am thrilled that all the children were included though, such sweet kids.

Well we know they're all there.  Because Kate started snapping away her own pics behind Annie L.
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2016, 04:16:31 PM »

an original gift from charles to the queen, love it Thumb up
http://royalcentral.co.uk...y-message-for-queen-59500

That's sweet.

I CANNOT imagine Wm doing such a lovely thing.

tudorfan

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2016, 04:48:32 PM »

Happy 90th birthday to HM, and I think this pic has some weird photoshop going on.  I found a super up-close pic of Charlotte and look at how her face is softened on the left, wth???  She's a baby, not like she needs a soft glow look, or her wrinkles fuzzed out, LOL!

"I was the one who was always pitched out front, whether it was my clothes, what I said, what my hair was doing, everything - which was a pretty dull subject, actually, and it's been exhausted over the years." - Diana
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2016, 05:17:47 PM »

Happy 90th birthday to HM, and I think this pic has some weird photoshop going on.  I found a super up-close pic of Charlotte and look at how her face is softened on the left, wth???  She's a baby, not like she needs a soft glow look, or her wrinkles fuzzed out, LOL!

Creepy picture way too much photoshop and the result is sinister  Sad  Ann granddaughters are the cutest but the IMO Charlotte look like those realistic baby dolls.

Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2016, 05:32:51 PM »

http://www.motherjones.co...arabias-king-lesson-power

my favorite story

"The royal Land Rovers were drawn up in front of the castle. As instructed, the Crown Prince climbed into the front seat of the Land Rover, with his interpreter in the seat behind. To his surprise, the Queen climbed into the driving seat, turned the ignition and drove off. Women are not?yet?allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia, and Abdullah was not used to being driven by a woman, let alone a queen. His nervousness only increased as the queen, an Army driver in wartime, accelerated the Land Rover along the narrow Scottish estate roads, talking all the time. Through his interpreter, the Crown Prince implored the Queen to slow down and concentrate on the road ahead."

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2016, 06:05:06 PM »

It more looks like a painting than a picture............
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2016, 07:00:19 PM »

Happy Birthday, Your Majesty Champagne

Fascinating video from the BRF YouTube; someone set up a camera on the dash of the car HM & Philip were in to greet/wave to well-wishers - look at all the people!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ9jM72n6uc

~❤~ Royals Online ~❤~
http://royalsonline.forumer.com
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2016, 08:58:59 PM »

One's birthday suit!
The Queen dazzles in an antique diamond-studded brooch gifted to her by a Scottish aristocrat as she celebrates turning 90 at Windsor.

The diamond brooch was gifted to the Queen in 1981 by Lady Jardine, a Scottish aristocrat, an eight-point star known as the Jardine Star.

Such is its place in her heart, she has worn it on numerous special occasions including at her Diamond Jubilee river pageant in 2012.

The brooch contains 41 large and 24 smaller diamonds, weighing a total of approximately 40 carat. Little is know about its origin, other than that it was gifted to the Queen in 1981 by Lady Jardine, a Scottish aristocrat.

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2016, 09:25:46 PM »

A new picture from Princess Charlotte?s christening has been released by Mario Testino for the Queen?s 90th birthday

zadalina
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2016, 09:32:01 PM »

It more looks like a painting than a picture............

i'm starting to doubt if princes charlotte really exists... she seems photoshoped in every picture  Blink

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2016, 09:44:28 PM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: