Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of Prince Alexander, Duke of Sodermanland  (Read 80861 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: April 19, 2017, 05:10:34 PM »

a little recap

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: April 19, 2017, 05:40:56 PM »

LauraMarie

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: April 19, 2017, 06:47:52 PM »

I love these pics!  I love Alex's teeth.  Also, I love in the one pic with CP and Sofia, CP is the one holding him.  For all of my hang ups about CP, he really does seem to be good with kids.  But most of what we've seen is him interacting with Estelle or Leonore not Alexander.  It would've been nice to see him get to hold Alex more, either at National Day or at his christening.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: April 19, 2017, 07:05:18 PM »

Cute baby.  Too bad he has total morons for parents. 

At the moment, all I see when I look at him are Helqvist features with CP's coloring.   Thinking  A lot of physical resemblance to Hoefia's parents, IMO. 

Weird hand position Hoefia's got in that recent photo.  Her hair looks okay, but her teeth totally ruin the look.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: April 19, 2017, 08:27:44 PM »

Cute baby.  Too bad he has total morons for parents.  

At the moment, all I see when I look at him are Helqvist features with CP's coloring.   Thinking  A lot of physical resemblance to Hoefia's parents, IMO.  

Weird hand position Hoefia's got in that recent photo.  Her hair looks okay, but her teeth totally ruin the look.

Me too!  Yes I've tried to see CP in him, maybe in the eyes, but the teeth and the expression look like Snakey to me. What's bothering me the most is that she is one those mothers (like a couple of other royal moms) who always look like they're holding someone else's baby. Even in the pics where he is a small baby and you'd think giving birth would have had a profound effect on her and she'd be looking at her baby in an emotional way, she just looks like she's holding some random baby and doing the usual "smiling at a baby because that's what you do" face.

And now, IMO too soon, he's going to be a big brother which means less attention from his parents. I hope it means CP will spend more time with Alex.

P.S. Also agree on his parents being morons. Poor kid.
Antevorta

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: April 19, 2017, 11:25:47 PM »

Alex is one today

For all of CP and Sofia's faults; Alexander is such an adorable little bub.  He appears to be very loved and he seems like a very happy baby.

This is also a great family picture.  I see a solid mix of CP (ears, eyes, nose, coloring) and Sofia (forehead, hair, mouth shape) in Alex, though the Hellqvist appears stronger with just a casual glance.

Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: April 19, 2017, 11:56:12 PM »

Cute baby.  Too bad he has total morons for parents. 

At the moment, all I see when I look at him are Helqvist features with CP's coloring.   Thinking  A lot of physical resemblance to Hoefia's parents, IMO. 

Weird hand position Hoefia's got in that recent photo.  Her hair looks okay, but her teeth totally ruin the look.

Star  Me too.   Yes

Happy birthday to you Alexander; may life be kind and bless you with happiness.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: April 20, 2017, 02:30:05 AM »

Cute baby.  Too bad he has total morons for parents.  

At the moment, all I see when I look at him are Helqvist features with CP's coloring.   Thinking  A lot of physical resemblance to Hoefia's parents, IMO.  

Weird hand position Hoefia's got in that recent photo.  Her hair looks okay, but her teeth totally ruin the look.

Me too!  Yes I've tried to see CP in him, maybe in the eyes, but the teeth and the expression look like Snakey to me. What's bothering me the most is that she is one those mothers (like a couple of other royal moms) who always look like they're holding someone else's baby. Even in the pics where he is a small baby and you'd think giving birth would have had a profound effect on her and she'd be looking at her baby in an emotional way, she just looks like she's holding some random baby and doing the usual "smiling at a baby because that's what you do" face.

And now, IMO too soon, he's going to be a big brother which means less attention from his parents. I hope it means CP will spend more time with Alex.

P.S. Also agree on his parents being morons. Poor kid.

Star  I also fail to see any sort of emotional connection from Hoefia toward Alex.  She just looks like she's holding someone's baby.  I've seen genuine emotions from each of the Bernadotte kids toward their babies, but nothing that seems genuine from Sofia. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
KimmySue

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: April 20, 2017, 02:39:55 AM »

Alex is one today

For all of CP and Sofia's faults; Alexander is such an adorable little bub.  He appears to be very loved and he seems like a very happy baby.

This is also a great family picture.  I see a solid mix of CP (ears, eyes, nose, coloring) and Sofia (forehead, hair, mouth shape) in Alex, though the Hellqvist appears stronger with just a casual glance.

I really like this picture. CP looks like he took a bath, Sofia looks decent and Alex is a cutie.
Aubiette

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: April 20, 2017, 04:34:58 AM »

Great picture of all three. Alex is such a cutie and getting so big.
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: April 20, 2017, 08:23:47 AM »

Alex is one today

I really like this picture. CP looks like he took a bath, Sofia looks decent and Alex is a cutie.

I do like the picture too. Alexander looks like a happy and healthy kid, despite his stupid parents.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: April 20, 2017, 10:35:26 AM »

I hope Alex is a happy baby. What bothers me in the above picture is the same thing that bothers me in all the pictures where Hoefia is with her family (or friends). It looks like she's posing alone, not together with her family. She's there but not with them. You could remove all the other people from the picture and she'd have the same facial expression. It's always her for the cameras. I can feel the self love oozing from every photo she is in. Zero emotional attachment to the people with her. At least Doofus looks like he's there for his son.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #387 on: April 20, 2017, 07:04:50 PM »

I think that for all his shortcomings CP genuinely loves his son in a healthy way - he's obviously also close to his nieces and nephews.
Sofia has treated Alex as a prop since she, very obviously, was stopped from stealing the limelight by the announcement of Vic's being pregnant with Oscar. IMVHO. I am sure Sofia loves Alexander but not all parents love their children in a healthy way and I think she's one of them.
onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #388 on: April 21, 2017, 12:21:37 AM »

Lovely pic, they seem to be a sweet family. I don't believe that S doesn't love CP or baby Alex, she loves them but she loves herself more.

Happy birthday Alexander, may all your dreams come true!
AddiesGirl

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #389 on: April 21, 2017, 03:22:22 AM »

The love of a narcissist isn't really love, though. It's more like appreciation of the fact that you fulfill their purposes and adore them while you're doing it IMO

?What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof??I wish I knew... Just staying on it, I guess, as long as she can...?
― Tennessee Williams, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: