Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of Prince Alexander, Duke of Sodermanland  (Read 80859 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: April 21, 2017, 03:24:09 AM »

The love of a narcissist isn't really love, though. It's more like appreciation of the fact that you fulfill their purposes and adore them while you're doing it IMO

This  Star

She loves the role she's in more than anything else in the world.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Passing Stars

Mini Member

United States United States

I love people who make me laugh. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: April 21, 2017, 03:34:42 AM »

The love of a narcissist isn't really love, though. It's more like appreciation of the fact that you fulfill their purposes and adore them while you're doing it IMO

Star AddiesGirl.  You hit the nail on the head!  She appreciates their good taste in recognizing how wonderful she is...  Crap

"Silence Like a Cancer Grows" ~ Paul Simon
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #392 on: April 21, 2017, 03:00:04 PM »

Very true.

Sometimes it seems to me you have to have personal experience of some kind in order to believe that a mother is able to not love her child as she should. Kind of a double whammy for those who knows of such a sad thing. They see it, experience it and yet people don't believe them Confused
KimmySue

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: April 21, 2017, 10:02:22 PM »

Very true.

Sometimes it seems to me you have to have personal experience of some kind in order to believe that a mother is able to not love her child as she should. Kind of a double whammy for those who knows of such a sad thing. They see it, experience it and yet people don't believe them Confused

This is true. I think it is difficult for people to believe a mother could not love her child. And it is shocking when you experience someone like that. Unfortunately, I have witnessed it more than once.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: