Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which of the 'cute little kids' will grow up to get 'The Yorkie Treatment'?  (Read 27379 times)
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2016, 10:00:23 PM »

Considering the large spanish speaking part of the world, I'd imagine (without knowing) that there's at least SOME international interest in Leonor and Sofia outside of Spain. IMO, there's only a real interest in the BRF in the countries that speak English as their official language/mother tongue. To the rest of us, they're irrelevant and not interesting.

In my country we get more info on the BRF. F course we get info on the SRF and they are the ones invited to official events, presidential inaugurations and the like.
Since Max married into the DRF we also get news on them (it didnt exist as a country with a monarchy before that to us) and of course the Monegasque one (Grace magic still goes strong).
On Sweden I only remember seeing about CP and Sofia's wedding (and the snake pics, of course  Roll Eyes )
Unless you are a royal watcher there is nothing on the news about the Yorks, but plenty on W,K&H and G&C of Cambridge. Nobody will care about Harry's kids if he has them (or maybe they will, because Diana, like Grace in Monaco)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2016, 11:05:48 PM »

Because of media speculation the DRF have made a statement that the expect only Christian to be on the public payroll. I'm sure Fred and Mary (the DRF in general) have connections enough to help out Isabella and the twins but that being said, I have my doubts about their ability to actually raise their children to be self sufficient as they certainly aren't. I think Joachim's children are more lucky- he seems to have prepared well financially for the future and if Nikolaj's choice of education is a sign of how he, Alexandra and Marie are preparing the children, I think they're aiming high.

I'd worry for Alex in Sweden. Both of his parents are slackers, who relied on connections and luck over education and hard work to get somewhere in the world. How they are going to teach that poor little boy anything is a good question..

I think Jacques will have Gabriella helping him out for a long time. Much like Caroline and Stephanie has helped Albert out. It seems to work well in Monaco.

I wonder about the Lux kids. They all seem incredibly lazy and Gui has no direct heir. If he gets one or two, I wonder what his siblings will do and if his kids will be just as lazy.
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2016, 12:14:49 PM »

Because of media speculation the DRF have made a statement that the expect only Christian to be on the public payroll. I'm sure Fred and Mary (the DRF in general) have connections enough to help out Isabella and the twins but that being said, I have my doubts about their ability to actually raise their children to be self sufficient as they certainly aren't. I think Joachim's children are more lucky- he seems to have prepared well financially for the future and if Nikolaj's choice of education is a sign of how he, Alexandra and Marie are preparing the children, I think they're aiming high.

I'd worry for Alex in Sweden. Both of his parents are slackers, who relied on connections and luck over education and hard work to get somewhere in the world. How they are going to teach that poor little boy anything is a good question..

I think Jacques will have Gabriella helping him out for a long time. Much like Caroline and Stephanie has helped Albert out. It seems to work well in Monaco.

I wonder about the Lux kids. They all seem incredibly lazy and Gui has no direct heir. If he gets one or two, I wonder what his siblings will do and if his kids will be just as lazy.

Agree. Same in Spain. Sofia will help Leonor anytime. Same in Norway with IA and SM. And CA can be helped out by Alexia and Ariane. In Belgium. My guess is that they'll marry in Belgium and have kids. Those kids will have to get out of palace walls to live like commoners, since their kids won't be Princes/Princesses.

YellowPoppy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2016, 05:35:48 PM »

Agree. Same in Spain. Sofia will help Leonor anytime. Same in Norway with IA and SM. And CA can be helped out by Alexia and Ariane. In Belgium. My guess is that they'll marry in Belgium and have kids. Those kids will have to get out of palace walls to live like commoners, since their kids won't be Princes/Princesses.

I think the Belgian kids will still be very close, unlike Philippe and his siblings. I know Philippe and Mathilde are great parents to their kids, while Paola and Albert weren't. Astrid's children will do great, like Amedeo. And like Laurent's children they'll be absent from the public life.

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2016, 05:46:39 PM »

I think we won't really know until we see how well the various royal kidlets do in school. And I'm talking university here. If they manage to get into first rank universities and actually get degrees in something substantial, then they can easily become self-supporting. But if they drift around from rich kids' boarding school to rich kids' boarding school to mediocre universities where they drop in to take a few classes here and there, then I wouldn't expect much from any of them.
Tatyien
Banned
Banned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2016, 11:12:45 PM »

In Monaco, Prince Rainier and his sister Princess Antoinette did not get along, and the same goes for their children Prince Albert and Christian de Massy. Princess Antoinette was born first, but when her younger brother Prince Rainer was born, she lost the crown.
Outside Anmer

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2016, 11:46:24 AM »

I'm cynical and grumpy enough to think that, the way they're (meaning their parents, not G+C themselves!) going, even George + Charlotte will be getting the Yorkie treatment too .....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: