Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal Astrology  (Read 11749 times)
RoyalJewel

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2016, 04:10:58 AM »

Well I just learned that I share a birthday with J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter!   Grin

I share a birthday with J.R.R. Tolkien and Danica (Winnie from 'The Wonder Years') McKellar!  Also, Mel Gibson but I'd rather not brag about that.   Wink

That's blatant bragging but I can't blame you...I think I have Wesley Snipes  Grin

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life" Winston Churchill
Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2016, 01:17:41 PM »

Well I just learned that I share a birthday with J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter!   Grin

I share a birthday with J.R.R. Tolkien and Danica (Winnie from 'The Wonder Years') McKellar!  Also, Mel Gibson but I'd rather not brag about that.   Wink

That's blatant bragging but I can't blame you...I think I have Wesley Snipes  Grin

LOL!  Wesley Snipes?!  Shocked
emtishell

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2016, 01:31:24 PM »

This thread has reminded me of something (which i am not sure has been discussed before)...

When Beatrice was born, many astrologers went ape due to her auspicious birthdate - 8-8-88.... Eights are VERY important in Chinese astrology..... Also being under the sign of Leo...... Many back then predicted that SHE would become the next great Queen..... Being a daughter of the Duke of York (as QEII is) was also seen as significant, as was her close connection (name etc) to Queen Victoria (who was also never expected to take the throne)

This has always stuck with me, of course Bea was a lot closer to the throne back in those days!
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2016, 01:51:49 PM »

All i've heard was that astrologers would not budge even with George birth about Harry being King.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2016, 08:43:45 PM »

This thread has reminded me of something (which i am not sure has been discussed before)...

When Beatrice was born, many astrologers went ape due to her auspicious birthdate - 8-8-88.... Eights are VERY important in Chinese astrology..... Also being under the sign of Leo...... Many back then predicted that SHE would become the next great Queen..... Being a daughter of the Duke of York (as QEII is) was also seen as significant, as was her close connection (name etc) to Queen Victoria (who was also never expected to take the throne)

This has always stuck with me, of course Bea was a lot closer to the throne back in those days!

I remember that too. Wasn't her birth time 8.00? Which was even more significant? It would be interesting to see how this plays out as the only way this could happen is for Charles to totally renounce the throne (including whiny and Harry).

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
emtishell

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2016, 01:11:05 PM »

I remember that too. Wasn't her birth time 8.00? Which was even more significant? It would be interesting to see how this plays out as the only way this could happen is for Charles to totally renounce the throne (including whiny and Harry).

Well there are other ways, but they're not very pleasant.......

There is no way Charles can renounce/abdicate that would also exclude his decendents..... Even if Whiny did, he could not exclude George and Charlotte..... The only possibility woild be Harry as Regent until George comes of age

So barring some horrific incident of catastrophic proportions, we will never see Queen Bea on the throne (and yes, she was born at 8:18PM)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 01:17:26 PM by emtishell » Logged
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2016, 02:09:36 PM »

There is no way Charles can renounce/abdicate that would also exclude his decendents..... Even if Whiny did, he could not exclude George and Charlotte..... The only possibility woild be Harry as Regent until George comes of age

So barring some horrific incident of catastrophic proportions, we will never see Queen Bea on the throne (and yes, she was born at 8:18PM)

William and Parilament can exclude George and Charlotte if they want, Edward VIII proved that.
Ellie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2016, 11:55:12 PM »

Edward VIII had that clause as he had no children. George and Charlotte's inheritance cannot be taken away by anyone unless there was some catastrophic reason to do so.

William will unfortunately be king and raise a boy who is just as disdainful and hateful to the institution as he is himself.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2016, 12:19:53 AM »

Edward VIII had that clause as he had no children. George and Charlotte's inheritance cannot be taken away by anyone unless there was some catastrophic reason to do so.

William will unfortunately be king and raise a boy who is just as disdainful and hateful to the institution as he is himself.

When Edward VIII was being forced out, they were going to skip over the Yorks(George, Elizabeth, Margaret) and go straight to the Gloucesters, due to them not thinking George would be suited well for the job.
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2016, 04:17:23 PM »

Wills could convert to Roman Catholicism, bringing George & Charlotte into the Church (Waity can come or go).  That would exclude him & his heirs and sidestep to Harry.

Somehow, I don't think that's what the astrologers discussed, though.  It was more along the lines of an unhappy situation.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2016, 04:28:42 PM »

Somehow, I don't think that's what the astrologers discussed, though.  It was more along the lines of an unhappy situation.

We're only 8 days away from August 18th.  I'm curious as to what could be on the horizon....
Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2016, 04:30:34 PM »

Also, I was wondering: how many royals were born early or late and how that might affect the sign they were born under? 

Example: I was supposed to be a Pisces (due March 18th) but was born extremely early (January 3rd) and wound up being a Capricorn sun/Cancer moon/Sag rising.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2016, 05:31:44 PM »

Also, I was wondering: how many royals were born early or late and how that might affect the sign they were born under? 

Example: I was supposed to be a Pisces (due March 18th) but was born extremely early (January 3rd) and wound up being a Capricorn sun/Cancer moon/Sag rising.

Lady Louise was early I believe
Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2016, 06:16:37 PM »

Lady Louise was early I believe

Yes she was!  According to reports, she was about a month early (maybe a smidge more) so instead of being a Scorpio sun, she was probably supposed to be a Sag or even Capricorn! Interesting! 

Thanks, MidnightDiamond!  Thumb up
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2016, 10:05:53 PM »

William and Parilament can exclude George and Charlotte if they want, Edward VIII proved that.

Exactly  Yes If Wills takes himself out of the succesion line in the next couple of years it would make no sense to have the next in line being raised by someone with absolutely no regard for the institution they represent, and taking the kids from their parents is a no-no as they have not proven themselves as unfit parents, only as unfit royals.
If the astrologists say that Harry will be king, then there is also a possibilty of Bea being queen if H never has kids (although I do hope he has them, he seems very charmed by kids and I think will be a great dad)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: