Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yrma & Fred - wedding anniversary  (Read 42430 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: January 20, 2017, 06:40:39 PM »

Star Well-said, my dear PixieKitteh  Hug

Hug Star  Back at you, my friend.

Fairy, everybody knows that the answer is this:

Queen Margrethe II, after a five day coke binge, bestowed the nickname on the Crown Prince of Denmark during a ceremony that was attended by royals from across the Continent. 

It was published in the Court Circular at the time.  Many royal watchers have kept that very Court Circular as a way to mark that glorious occasion.  It's a rare treat to come across said Circular in a museum.  As I write this, that Circular is on tour and can now be seen at the Minneapolis Museum of Art until May of 2017. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Curtains

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: January 20, 2017, 07:15:34 PM »

Queen Margrethe II, after a five day coke binge, bestowed the nickname on the Crown Prince of Denmark during a ceremony that was attended by royals from across the Continent. 

It was published in the Court Circular at the time.  Many royal watchers have kept that very Court Circular as a way to mark that glorious occasion.  It's a rare treat to come across said Circular in a museum.  As I write this, that Circular is on tour and can now be seen at the Minneapolis Museum of Art until May of 2017. 

Star  Supercontent Laughing

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: January 20, 2017, 08:24:13 PM »

Arg yes a wonderful ceremony and the music was so inspiring. The Hymn "I get knocked down, but I get up again" was sung there first and there wasn't a dry eye in the hall when all chimed into the refrain: "Pissing the night away"....
So the Papyrus Freddles (which is how the Freddelus Lustration is affectionately known) is currently in Minneapolis? I hope it is only a copy, I am very much against such important documents leaving the country or the safe. I mean you can do that with the dead sea scrolls or the US-declaration of independence, but not with things that need to be safe guarded for eternity.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: January 20, 2017, 08:50:44 PM »

Arg yes a wonderful ceremony and the music was so inspiring. The Hymn "I get knocked down, but I get up again" was sung there first and there wasn't a dry eye in the hall when all chimed into the refrain: "Pissing the night away"....
So the Papyrus Freddles (which is how the Freddelus Lustration is affectionately known) is currently in Minneapolis? I hope it is only a copy, I am very much against such important documents leaving the country or the safe. I mean you can do that with the dead sea scrolls or the US-declaration of independence, but not with things that need to be safe guarded for eternity.

Don't worry. There are 12 armed security men guarding it day and night. They were chosen by Dame, tattooed by Fred and their clothes were designed by Daisy herself. Also the museum has to provide an ambulance on stand-by at all times in case there is an infestation of a papyrus killing bug that causes the Morbus Boganus disease and makes the Papyrus Freddles all wrinkly, pale and unnaturally thin.

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: January 20, 2017, 08:56:31 PM »

The bug is actually called Maryhone... in english it is incorrectly translated with ladybug.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: January 20, 2017, 11:59:46 PM »

Curtains- Star back at you. 

The Papyrus Freddles is in very good hands.  In fact, Margrethe II herself has created a new order of chivalry that is dedicated to none other than the brave souls who guard that precious document.  The Order of Inane Royal Facts and Very Important Objects is a knighthood made up of an elite and inspiring group of people.

Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: January 21, 2017, 01:28:29 AM »

The Papyrus Freddles is in very good hands.  In fact, Margrethe II herself has created a new order of chivalry that is dedicated to none other than the brave souls who guard that precious document.  The Order of Inane Royal Facts and Very Important Objects is a knighthood made up of an elite and inspiring group of people.

Isn't that the order that comes with a soap bubbles sash and an earflap cap made of royal dachshund hair?

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: January 21, 2017, 02:04:27 AM »

Isn't that the order that comes with a soap bubbles sash and an earflap cap made of royal dachshund hair?

That is indeed the one!  Star It's a very exclusive order. 

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: January 25, 2017, 09:47:58 PM »

I didn't know that! Why thanks for the info. I always thought the earflap cap uniform with the missmatched coloured pants were worn for the order of La Dame's Satorial Splendor...

Mary's life motto:
Kittycat_dish

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: February 07, 2017, 04:41:41 PM »

DR TV program about the Copper Anniversary now on You Tube:

12 1/2 Years With the Crown Prince Couple. || Royal Couple Copper Wedding
chocolate_angel

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: February 08, 2017, 06:04:13 PM »

thank you kittycat_dish  Star
Instead of loading up this ridiculous "documentary" about their fake marriage, I'd rather like to see the documentary about "Dronnings slotte"...unfortunately, it isn't available on DRtv any more Cry
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: