Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brangelina divorcing  (Read 28973 times)
LauraMarie

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: September 20, 2016, 04:37:39 PM »

Looks like Brangelina might be getting divorced.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/0...es-for-divorce-brad-pitt/
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 04:50:57 PM »

mmmm, apparently not because of a third person or so, but with regard to differences in parenting.
LauraMarie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 04:54:11 PM »

mmmm, apparently not because of a third person or so, but with regard to differences in parenting.

This could turn into quite the circus.  She is asking for primary physical custody.  If he contests that, a lot of dirty laundry and accusations could get aired.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Diamonds for April

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 05:13:00 PM »

Angelina's lawyer confirmed she filed for divorce

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news...;ns_linkname=news_central

After everything they went through ( the divorce with Jennifer Aniston, the six children, her health troubles... ) I thought they were in for the long haul.
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 05:31:04 PM »

After everything they went through ( the divorce with Jennifer Aniston, the six children, her health troubles... ) I thought they were in for the long haul.

I think everyone sort of guessed when Brad's most recent interview specifically mentioned that the interviewer was not to ask Angelina questions, that there's trouble on the horizon.

Just that nobody expected it to be so quick.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 05:39:02 PM »

Hate to be rude, but it seems karma stopped by for a visit and Jen got the last laugh...for now.
LauraMarie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 05:55:18 PM »

The Fug Girls pointed out on Twitter that the timing of this all is very interesting PR-wise.  It could've been announced Friday (before Emmys weekend) but it was the Tuesday after the Emmys when there was a bit of a lull news wise.  They used GIFs and such in their Twitter observations that I can't do justice.  Go here to see: https://twitter.com/fuggirls
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 05:56:01 PM »

For what it's worth, I never expected them to last. Sorry.

I feel sorry for the kids Sad I hope Brad and Angelina will put the kids first in this process, they're now starting.

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 06:03:10 PM »

She accuses Brad of smoking weed and possibly drinking alcohol plus anger problems and that being a bad influence on the kids. These accusations sound kind of strange to me knowing that for years there's been a boat load of blind items circulating about her own substance abuse problems and possible ongoing treatment (just google "Fake a la Ferocity") and her career going downhill because of it. Not sure if the rumours are true but they are so frequent and she has admitted a heroin problem in the 1990s that I wouldn't be surprised.

Angie is not alone though, blind items say Brad was a bit "wild" earlier too but that has to do with relationships and sex. The gossip mags say Angie hired a detective who found out Brad was cheating on her on set with Marion Cotillard. Not sure if that's true but it would go well with all the previous blind items. They've both been calm for a while but...

This is slightly interesting now considering the situation:
Dr. Drew: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Split Will Be ?Nuclear?

True or not, I am worried about the kids in any case.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 06:17:05 PM by Suzerain » Logged
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Diamonds for April

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 06:17:02 PM »

Drama incoming : now some articles mention Brad cheated on her with prostitutes and...Marion Cotillard  Yikes Yikes Yikes
I really hope it isn't true (for Marion) as she is currently pregnant and I have a soft spot for her Crap
http://pagesix.com/2016/0...Flow&sr_share=twitter
Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 06:28:11 PM »

It seems Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce.  Color me shocked.
AddiesGirl

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2016, 06:33:03 PM »

Me too, quite shocked. Didn't see that coming at all. Hope everything is amicable and the kids don't suffer.

?What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof??I wish I knew... Just staying on it, I guess, as long as she can...?
― Tennessee Williams, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Lady Willoughby

Big Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2016, 06:38:16 PM »

You lose em how you win em

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2016, 06:38:46 PM »

I think I need to copy my post from another thread and add some to this.

She accuses Brad of smoking weed and possibly drinking alcohol plus anger problems and that being a bad influence on the kids. These accusations sound kind of strange to me knowing that for years there's been a boat load of blind items circulating about her own substance abuse problems and possible ongoing treatment (just google "Fake a la Ferocity") and her career going downhill because of it. Not sure if the rumours are true but they are so frequent and she has admitted a heroin problem in the 1990s that I wouldn't be surprised.

Angie is not alone though, blind items say Brad was a bit "wild" earlier too but that has to do with relationships and sex. The gossip mags say Angie hired a detective who found out Brad was cheating on her on set with Marion Cotillard. Not sure if that's true but it would go well with all the previous blind items. They've both been calm for a while but...

This is slightly interesting now considering the situation:
Dr. Drew: Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Split Will Be ?Nuclear?

True or not, I am worried about the kids in any case.

I never bought into the whole "we're a happy normal family without serious problems and past is past" thing they tried to feed us.

So... I think they both are not as squeaky clean as they portray themselves to be. He likes women and partying and making movies, she maybe doesn't like making movies (or people don't want to make them with her) but wants to be seen as a saint serious charity activist and a mother. But she has a darker side too. Both stories are consistent with the stories told behind the scenes.

What is most sad in this are the kids who were brought into this and expected to have a normal family bringing them a safe environment to grow up that they need.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 07:01:25 PM by Suzerain » Logged
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2016, 06:42:03 PM »

According to the media, they had problems for quite a long time. I remember reading about a possible divorce at least several months ago, so I'm not shocked just sorry for the kids
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: