Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brangelina divorcing  (Read 27886 times)
OrangeOrchids

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2016, 05:59:54 PM »

This relationship was doomed from the begining. He cheated with you, he will cheat on you. I hope their kids come out okay at the end.
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2016, 06:08:34 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost...57e148bde4b0071a6e097bef? <-- links to other articles

Brangelina no more!

Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt on Monday, her lawyer confirmed to the Associated Press. The actors have been married for two years.

TMZ, which first reported the news Tuesday, claims Jolie cited irreconcilable differences and is requesting full custody of the couple?s six children: Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox. Sources for the outlet allege the separation, listed as Sept. 15, has come as a result of Pitt?s parenting methods and consumption of marijuana and alcohol.

Pitt confirmed the news in a statement to People, saying: ?I am very saddened by this, but what matters most now is the wellbeing of our kids. I kindly ask the press to give them the space they deserve during this challenging time.?

?This decision was made for the health of the family. She will not be commenting and asks that the family be given its privacy at this time,? an attorney for Jolie said in a statement provided to Reuters.

Jolie and Pitt began dating while filming the 2005 movie ?Mr. & Mrs. Smith.? The pair, popularly known as Brangelina, got engaged in April 2012 and later wed at a French ch?teau in August 2014.

Months before their ceremony, Jolie explained the couple?s careful consideration of the way marriage would fit into their family life in an interview with People, saying she and Pitt were ?waiting for it to be the right time with the kids, with work, when it feels right.?

?We talk about it occasionally,? Jolie said in May 2014, allowing a public peek into the family?s dynamic, ?and the kids talk about it with us, which is verging on hysterical, how kids envision a wedding. They will in a way be the wedding planners. It?s going to be Disney or paintball ― one or the other! We?ve got a lot of different personalities in the house. They?ve got some strong opinions.?

The actress also spoke about her six children and finding the ?right person? in Pitt during an interview for Elle?s June 2014 issue.

?I never thought I?d have children,? Jolie told the magazine. ?I never thought I?d be in love, I never thought I?d meet the right person. Having come from a broken home ― you kind of accept that certain things feel like a fairy tale, and you just don?t look for them.?

The marriage was not the first for either actor. Jolie was previously married to Jonny Lee Miller in 1996 and then Billy Bob Thornton in 2000 ― the same year Pitt married Jennifer Aniston. Four years later, Pitt and Aniston became embroiled in a dramatic separation and divorce after he met Jolie on the set of ?Mr. & Mrs. Smith.? After about five years of marriage, the couple?s divorce was granted on Aug. 19, 2005 and finalized on Oct. 2, 2005 ― just a few months after the movie debuted.

Superstar divorce attorney Laura Wasser is representing Jolie; she also represented the actress in her divorce from Thornton.

The Huffington Post has reached out to representation for both actors and will update accordingly.

bach

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2016, 06:21:18 PM »

I always suspected they had a mutual understanding and an open relationship on the condition that their vices must be discreet. I also thought they'd be one of those couples that stayed together for 2-3 decades and then split. That being said, I hope they protect the kids as much as possible. Most if not all of the kids are old enough to go online, etc. So these two should behave like parents and not drag each other through the mud for the sake of the kids. However, I think Team Angie and Team Brad are coming for each other. 

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2016, 07:30:12 PM »

Lainey is posting interesting stuff about this.

http://www.laineygossip.c...s-parenting-methods/44993

http://www.laineygossip.c...d-his-anger-problem/44995

Waiting for round two... It will be interesting to see if the other party has anything to say about this or if they'll let her run the game.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2016, 07:46:59 PM »

This is going to so messy!! Get ready for some really juicy gossip Cool

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2016, 07:55:27 PM »

I never thought they'd last, anyway. I feel sorry for their kids and kind of for Brad and Angelina as well because the dream of each other is now gone. A broken love and a broken home. I never really cared much for them, though, but I hope they'll protect the kids in all of this.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2016, 08:01:45 PM »

I was very sceptic about them, but hoping they would make it for the sake of they children. It's quite sad see yet another marriage doing down. As you, I hope they keep it civil and protect the kids. But from what I'm reading, it's going to be messy... She asked for full custody of the kids and hired a big shark divorce lawyer, yikes!

bach

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2016, 08:27:27 PM »

Waiting for round two... It will be interesting to see if the other party has anything to say about this or if they'll let her run the game.

I read lainey's articles on this and she gives some interesting insight.

Here's what I think: I know both parties said the standard "please give our kids privacy" but bashing the parenting of the kids' father is obviously not good for the children. So Angelina's media strategy of calling out Brad as a bad parent is only going to hurt the kids. This is gonna be awful.

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2016, 08:28:18 PM »

Lainey ADORES Angie though, so I'm not sure how objective her reporting is on this topic... It seems Marion is being thrown for the wolves which seems a very cold move, if you want a peaceful divorce Thinking

I feel sorry for the kids but I'm not surprised. It's so rare Hollywood marriages work in the long run after all.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2016, 08:29:20 PM »

I read lainey's articles on this and she gives some interesting insight.

Here's what I think: I know both parties said the standard "please give our kids privacy" but bashing the parenting of the kids' father is obviously not good for the children. So Angelina's media strategy of calling out Brad as a bad parent is only going to hurt the kids. This is gonna be awful.

This. I think it's a big *SMACK* right in Brad's face and certainly it must be very painful to the kids to see that..
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2016, 08:58:20 PM »

Angelina is the best publicist in Hollywood, no way was this just going to be a straight up irreconcilable differences kind of divorce.  I read that Brad was giving Maddox pot?
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2016, 09:08:58 PM »

Rumors of Brad using pot exist for ages, way before Brangelina time. It wouldn't surprise me if if the rumors around, even after getting together with Angelina, were true but giving it to one of the kids... That would be indeed bad parenting

I'm not saying the story is true, btw. But it shows how ugly this can become.  Crap

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2016, 09:18:28 PM »

There's some interesting insider info floating around on a couple of forums but not sure it is ok to post links to another message board. I think perhaps not. In any case, expect Camp Pitt to hit back once they have their strategy ready. They say he was going to leave her but she beat him to it. They both allegedly have incriminating photos of the other one (cross dressing and male lovers versus passed out on drugs with kids around apparently) and they will release them if/when the battle gets ugly.

Then there's this:

[Blind Gossip] There are few things more interesting than watching both parties spin when they split up!

The divorce of this Actor and Actress isn?t just the result of one factor. However, the Actress? side is the first out of the gate with their spin that he is a bad person who endangered the health and safety of their children.

Someone close to him thinks that this is a dangerous way for her to play it.

She is crazy for attacking him, because if he attacks back, he could go after her on her [drug] addiction and her [eating disorder]. He seriously thought that she was going to die a couple of times. How would she feel if he made that public? The only thing that?s holding him back right now is he is worried about how it would affect the kids.

Similar: Pinpoint The Problem

Actor:

Actress:

[Optional] Do you think he should attack back?

But we will see if it's true or not... Poor kids!!  No
bach

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2016, 09:29:44 PM »

I always suspected they had their respective vices but a serious incident or event may have finally broken the camel's back. Unless it was a series of serious events and a pattern of child endangerment. 

I didn't follow them closely but their PR always depicted them as a family unit and involved parents. That was their shtick whether true or not. So anything that's revealed will show the opposite of their carefully crafted PR image. I suspect two egos will go to war while preaching to the media to respect the kids' privacy. Shame on them. We've seen how damaging messy divorces on children.

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2016, 11:04:40 PM »

Brad's use of weed is pretty well known. I find it a bit strange that her camp is accusing him of using weed AND having anger issues. People on weed don't really tend to become angry AFAIK Thinking
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: