Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brangelina divorcing  (Read 27589 times)
stunking

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: January 09, 2017, 11:33:17 PM »

Last night Brad p was a surprise presenter of Moonlight and he got a  huge round of applause. Article today about Angie's lawyer Laura Wasserman, saying she does not like clients who bad mouth the other side. Also said Angie has a self destructive streak. The kids are staying with her, shame on the cps.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: January 09, 2017, 11:50:32 PM »

She is an expert manipulator who has managed to fool the UN, hollywood and every man dumb enough to marry her.

I feel so sorry for her children; they need Brad more than ever.

AGREE, JMO but she's a real piece of work

I have a friend who worked on the film, "Gia".  I believe she filmed that during or right before the Billy Bob Thornton days.  Apparently, she's a complete lunatic.  My friend is the son of someone who is a very successful sound person, so he grew up in Hollywood and isn't star-struck.  He told me at the time that he thought she was completely insane.  He said that she was difficult to work with, and just really, really weird.  He said she reminded him of the stereotypical weird goth girl who had zero friends and hung out in the bathroom at any high school, USA. I lost any respect I had for Brad Pitt when he ran off with her. 

Ironically, when I lived in LA, I had a co-worker who went to junior high and high school with Juliette Lewis, another Pitt ex.  She told me that Juliette literally was a weird goth girl who hung out in the bathroom during lunch and breaks.   Laugh bounce Laughing  I guess Brad has a type. 

When Brad did a press meeting accompanied by Julia Roberts, Laineygossip wrote an op-ed essntially saying Brad (the high school quarterback) was being welcomed back to the popular table by the head cheerleader (Julia) after wandering off with the strange goth chick (Angelina). She compared the situation to the reverse of the movie SHE'S ALL THAT  Laughing

Considering how much Lainey has been a supporter of Brangelina, touting Angelina's PR skills for years, it's surprising to see her acknowledge all the mistakes. At least she is trying to cover noth sides of this mess unlike Celebitchy who have decided Brad is the devil and rewrite any new information to exonerate Angelina at every turn even where the evidence of the court documents, child services, FBI etc doesn't support their view. Until recently, they were not allowing any comments that were not pro-Angie, but i guess after losing so much traffic they've started to allow them back, but when you read those thread, the pro-Brad comments are factual and or team kids of idiot Brad whilst the pro-Angie comments are abusive, delusional and outright call Brad an alcoholic abuser worse than eg Charle Sheen.And the op-eds keep comparing him to Trump!!! Yikes

Celebitchy has jumped the shark.  They have writers and readers who all think exactly the same and, as a result, the site is no longer readable.  They're probably seeing their ad revenue go down (I myself was an avid reader but haven't gone there for months) and are realizing that being in a room with people who all think the same may be comforting their snowflake butts, but it don't pay the bills.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
rosella

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: January 09, 2017, 11:56:28 PM »

For those interested in astrology Marjorie Orr has a few words to say, halfway down the page. She says although Brad has issues Angelina would be virtually impossible to live with!

http://star4cast.ca
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #243 on: January 10, 2017, 08:59:12 AM »

She is an expert manipulator who has managed to fool the UN, hollywood and every man dumb enough to marry her.

I feel so sorry for her children; they need Brad more than ever.

AGREE, JMO but she's a real piece of work

I have a friend who worked on the film, "Gia".  I believe she filmed that during or right before the Billy Bob Thornton days.  Apparently, she's a complete lunatic.  My friend is the son of someone who is a very successful sound person, so he grew up in Hollywood and isn't star-struck.  He told me at the time that he thought she was completely insane.  He said that she was difficult to work with, and just really, really weird.  He said she reminded him of the stereotypical weird goth girl who had zero friends and hung out in the bathroom at any high school, USA. I lost any respect I had for Brad Pitt when he ran off with her. 

Ironically, when I lived in LA, I had a co-worker who went to junior high and high school with Juliette Lewis, another Pitt ex.  She told me that Juliette literally was a weird goth girl who hung out in the bathroom during lunch and breaks.   Laugh bounce Laughing  I guess Brad has a type. 

When Brad did a press meeting accompanied by Julia Roberts, Laineygossip wrote an op-ed essntially saying Brad (the high school quarterback) was being welcomed back to the popular table by the head cheerleader (Julia) after wandering off with the strange goth chick (Angelina). She compared the situation to the reverse of the movie SHE'S ALL THAT  Laughing

Considering how much Lainey has been a supporter of Brangelina, touting Angelina's PR skills for years, it's surprising to see her acknowledge all the mistakes. At least she is trying to cover noth sides of this mess unlike Celebitchy who have decided Brad is the devil and rewrite any new information to exonerate Angelina at every turn even where the evidence of the court documents, child services, FBI etc doesn't support their view. Until recently, they were not allowing any comments that were not pro-Angie, but i guess after losing so much traffic they've started to allow them back, but when you read those thread, the pro-Brad comments are factual and or team kids of idiot Brad whilst the pro-Angie comments are abusive, delusional and outright call Brad an alcoholic abuser worse than eg Charle Sheen.And the op-eds keep comparing him to Trump!!! Yikes

Celebitchy has jumped the shark.  They have writers and readers who all think exactly the same and, as a result, the site is no longer readable.  They're probably seeing their ad revenue go down (I myself was an avid reader but haven't gone there for months) and are realizing that being in a room with people who all think the same may be comforting their snowflake butts, but it don't pay the bills.

I find their posts on the Brange unreadable. They are absurdly one-sided to the point where you'd think Brad was a convicted child molester Blink Every other place - except Lainey, she's the same pretty much - writers either try to remain neutral or are pro-Brad as are the readers. It's a strange choice of theirs. Especially since they hated Laura Wasser for her tactics against Amber Heard Blink
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: January 10, 2017, 09:54:08 AM »

IMO, Celebitchy has become part of that regressive feminist movement. 

During the whole Amber Heard / Johnny Depp domestic violence event, they were uber-resistant to any criticism of Amber.  Even 'Amber isn't that great an actress' comments were greeted with howls by their herd commenters saying 'You can't say that, she's a VICTIM'.  They wanted to make Amber the perfect victim and erase any genuine critique of her.  No-one who was criticizing her acting was saying 'I'm glad Depp beat her up. She's a bad actress'.  Some commenters tried to say 'She can be a victim of domestic violence AND be a bad actress', but they were chased out of town with the pitchforks.

I'm guessing, because I refuse to give them ad revenue anymore by clicking on the site, that they've done the same with Brangelina.  It's part wanting to appeal to their mind-numbing commenters who can't seem to cope with dissent, but also part of their DNA to want to recreate Angelina as the perfect victim of the patriarchy.

I'm giving the site 1-2 years before it dissolves.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: January 10, 2017, 11:02:07 AM »

i find it highly ironic that a woman who sponsorized herself as someone so involved in world's peace,hence travelling the world to meet refugees,going to UN etc  is so ready to start a war in her own family.

Herazeus

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: January 10, 2017, 12:52:43 PM »

Last night Brad p was a surprise presenter of Moonlight and he got a  huge round of applause. Article today about Angie's lawyer Laura Wasserman, saying she does not like clients who bad mouth the other side. Also said Angie has a self destructive streak. The kids are staying with her, shame on the cps.

The media, or possibly his PR team, are spinning it as a surprise appearance, BUT the man produced Moonlight via his production company, Plan B. His first public appearance after the divorce in service of marketing this film so he was going to introduce his film if it was nominated. If Allied had been nominated, he would be making appearances for that too.

He did the same for Selma and for 12 years a Slave which were also made by his company.

The surprise was the fact that the GG didn't publicly announce him on the lists of presenters and he didn't do the red carpet. The applause also felt pointed in a non film way

Laura Wesser needs to be more self aware because most of her divorces involve clients who bad mouth the other side. She seems to pick those types of clients more than she picks publicly restrained clients. Not to mention her direct contacts with TMZ to whom her badmouthing clients give exclusives.
Herazeus

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: January 10, 2017, 01:01:14 PM »

i find it highly ironic that a woman who sponsorized herself as someone so involved in world's peace,hence travelling the world to meet refugees,going to UN etc  is so ready to start a war in her own family.

Yep. Can you imagine her trying to negotiate peace?!?! Nope.

She would take a view and impose it on the people she was trying to mediate whilst publicly maligning the parties that didn't agree with her POV.

Every single person she has left behind in her personal life was covered in negative, character assasinating commentry driven by her. No chance to defend themselves. And tarred forever by AJ's smear campaign. That's not to say that they are saints and she's evil, just the way she operates.
AddiesGirl

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: January 10, 2017, 07:13:23 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/0...olie-statement/index.html

About time, she must have decided it was in her best interests to cooperate, I doubt her children's mental health made any difference to her from her actions so far. It's all about AJ's publicity.

?What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof??I wish I knew... Just staying on it, I guess, as long as she can...?
― Tennessee Williams, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
stunking

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: January 12, 2017, 02:02:07 AM »

Good news.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: January 12, 2017, 02:07:34 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/0...olie-statement/index.html

About time, she must have decided it was in her best interests to cooperate, I doubt her children's mental health made any difference to her from her actions so far. It's all about AJ's publicity.

Also Brad got prolonged applause at the Golden Globes. The industry has taken sides. She realized she lost the media war - nothing stuck to him. So she might as well play nice. For now.
Herazeus

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: February 19, 2017, 02:18:47 PM »

An interesting analysis of where Jolie currently stands.

http://pagesix.com/2017/0...has-custody-of-hollywood/
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: February 20, 2017, 02:39:42 PM »

Dailyfail has a link to an interview with an Oscar worthy performance of Angie, sobbing quietly that she is "coping"....http://www.dailymail.co.u...ional-speaks-divorce.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtgG08pKqmc

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Herazeus

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: February 20, 2017, 02:53:38 PM »

Dailyfail has a link to an interview with an Oscar worthy performance of Angie, sobbing quietly that she is "coping"....http://www.dailymail.co.u...ional-speaks-divorce.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtgG08pKqmc

That interview segment strongly reminded me of Diana's disastrous Panorama interview. Instead of working for her, it backfired spectacularly and opened the media floodgates into her life. None of it flattering. For the first time sales went up if a negative Diana story was posted and media mocked her all the time.

If AJ had given this interview before very publicly trying to remove Brad from their lives and accusing him of falsehoods, it may have worked. As it stands, its a false note and came too late after you were exposed as manipulative and a liar.
LauraMarie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: February 20, 2017, 03:19:22 PM »

I love how she acts so surprised and sucks in a breath to "compose" herself.

She knew the question was coming.  She, her lawyer, publicist, etc. probably approved/wrote the exact wording of the question.

This might be me being judgmental, but the emotion felt very contrived/fake to me. 
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: