Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brangelina divorcing  (Read 27587 times)
Zazoo

Mini Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: February 20, 2017, 03:33:19 PM »

I dont buy that sad depress attitude and the ''we are family'', the pour dove eyes with the pain and the tears ready to fall! I mean you dont trash the father of your children publicly bridging the FBI and stuff in the situation and expect to get out of it without a scratch just because you are humanitarian or whatever... one does not erase the other.
I will admit that I never follow them closely but girl you should know its takes two to tango you both had your demons and you both go down with this relationship and bring innocent children to the equation. Her humanitarian work ,if it's real and her interests are noble and not just pr , is admirable but has nothing to do with her shitty personality she brings all the children out with her for pr and photo ops and doesn't stops and think what kind life she is giving them , I mean hey they have tons of money and have everything they desire!But are they normal?do they can fully function by their own-no nannies,pr team,mammy papa- in the real world? They probably will be homeschool -hopefully with good tutors- but do the get to live as normal children ? school environment friends teachers etc provides certain input to a child that IMO these children seem luck I dont see an homogenous group of people I see two selfish adults that not only now but always have trotter out their children for pr-perfect mix race family adopted and biological kids harmonious living fairytale- is just until now they didn't let us know more than that! By trashing publicly your husband girl, you gave to the whole world the right to have a say frankly with your past they have a lot of material!

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: February 20, 2017, 04:20:28 PM »

Give her an EMMY for her performance, what a crock!  Real mad   She's made it on to my detested manipulator list, right under Mucca McCartney (Heather Mills )

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: February 20, 2017, 05:33:52 PM »

As her day has 24 hours as well I am always very surprised how "super mom" pretends do handle it all. She works, she does humanitarian work and she is apparently "super mom". IMO you need a considerable amount of time to have a good relationship with each of your children.

I am also very surprised - the older ones are at an age now when "hanging out with friends", "being invited to parties", "popular culture", etc are huge topics. These kids are dragged all over Europe and the world, they do not attend school and just live in an artificial world. They remind me a bit of Michael Jackson's kids.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: February 20, 2017, 09:27:27 PM »

As her day has 24 hours as well I am always very surprised how "super mom" pretends do handle it all. She works, she does humanitarian work and she is apparently "super mom". IMO you need a considerable amount of time to have a good relationship with each of your children.

I am also very surprised - the older ones are at an age now when "hanging out with friends", "being invited to parties", "popular culture", etc are huge topics. These kids are dragged all over Europe and the world, they do not attend school and just live in an artificial world. They remind me a bit of Michael Jackson's kids.

I agree. They seem to not be raised like normal kids but I like that their nannies come from the countries they were born in. I also found the "Where will I be in five years time" answers very strange. "Travelling around the world, visiting my children"  Thinking Super mom visits her children? Well, my definition of a mother (who probably wants sole custody) is a little different.

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
Herazeus

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: February 21, 2017, 08:28:32 PM »

So much for Angelina's celebrated madtery of the dark arts of PR because this 2nd interview, given to GMA is a disaster when it turns to her private life. Start at 2.30...
https://mobile.twitter.co...status/834065448190701568

The very long pause after he brings up the divorce and her *struggling to come up with an answer before she remembers her 'we are family' talking points from the BBC interview. Then when he reminds her that she used to call Brad a wonderful father, she agrees with him verbally, but her head is shaking from side to side indicating that she doesn't agree with the statement. I tell you, the tangled web we weave when we try to deceive.....

* the struggle to say something non negative is fascinating because you can see her visibly calculating what to say. Given her lack of a 'self -regulating mechanism' and her usual candor if it is self interest, i'm going to conclude that this wasn't just backpeddling on her 'Brad is a terrible father' actions of last year. I think the court case didn't go her way and she lost big.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: