Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan Markle (Harry's gf)  (Read 213323 times)
HighFly

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3600 on: December 06, 2016, 07:00:13 PM »

I personally don't hate Meghan. I find her annoying the same way I find Gwyneth Paltrow annoying. The whole Goop thing!! Ugh. It's all pretentious drivel meant to make money off the gullible masses. Not to mention to get attention for being what they think is worldly and superior. I roll my eyes anytime anyone calls themselves a "foodie" or uses the word "curated" or "artisan." If you truly love food, you're just someone who loves food. And things aren't "artisan," they're homemade. Pretentious buzzwords make me sad.   Meghan is even more annoying though because she seems to be using her connection to Harry to spread her own goop...or Tig...or whatever.

I personally just wished that Harry would have fallen for someone who had substance without pretense. Someone who didn't have to pad her resume to make herself seem better than she is. So what if she was just an intern at the Embassy and not an actual employee?? Most people DO have internships out of college. That's normal!! Be normal!!! Why can't she be someone who didn't have to post pictures bragging about "the perfect Turkey" on IG. We all know how to cook a turkey, Meghan!! It's all just too much.

Maybe if she stops the pretentious crap and starts just being real, people will change their opinion of her. If I were her PR person, that would be my advice to her. I think she'd pick up a lot more fans that way.

Due to my job, I have participated in numerous training regarding behavior  held by top of the top experts   and one of them told me that men who lived sheltered life likes drama queen and total oposite and narcissistic likes submissive women... there are many more categories of course...

I also don't hate her, but As I said my job depends how good I can evaluate person so I see here the high skilled manipulator...user and climber and I would like to know who were obliged to sign NDA because she hides a lot of thing...
Georgie

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3601 on: December 06, 2016, 07:02:32 PM »

http://www.telegraph.co.u...nd/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

Prince Harry has risked criticism over the use of taxpayers? money after he flew to Canada to see his girlfriend Meghan Markle rather than returning to London after his Caribbean tour.

Kensington Palace had explicitly stated that the Prince, 32, would be flying straight back to London at the end of the tour, because he has public engagements in the UK to fulfil this week.

But instead, the Prince cancelled his seat on the British Airways flight home, and made a 1,700-mile detour to Toronto to see the woman from whom he cannot bear to be parted. - this seems to be described in an exaggerated way. Does that make sense? Like surely it couldn't have been that bad...

His trip was in contravention of official Palace policy that working visits should not be combined with personal travel.

The Telegraph don't sound too pleased  Huh?
Georgie

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3602 on: December 06, 2016, 07:04:14 PM »

Crazy  Confused 
Princess Jasmine

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #3603 on: December 06, 2016, 07:06:18 PM »

So here's my theory:

He didn't fly to Toronto, I think she flew to him. That's why she had her groceries and fresh flowers. That was the decoy, because nobody expected her to leave town. That's why nobody saw him on te airplane/airport/in Toronto.

He WASN'T planning to see her. She knows, so she offered to meet him. And when she's in the Caribbean, why not meet up in St Barts, at Eden Rock? Pippa's inlaws are happy to accomodate, so Hary owes them, to come to the wedding perhaps. After breaking up with Cressida, he can't use Necker Island as a love island anymore...

Georgie

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3604 on: December 06, 2016, 07:07:28 PM »

It looks like Richard Palmer thinks Harry's gone to see her:

'I believe he went to see Meghan in Toronto, despite his office saying he was going to London.'

A number of people are saying to him that they basically don't see the problem and that it's understandable the press were misled.  Thinking

All this hype reminds me of when people were wondering if she was going with him to the Rugby match/Remembrance service

You know what's interesting to me though is that the DM had that story prepped and ready to go. It couldve been a shot in the dark, like we'll  print it and see if it pans out but no sooner than the tour was over they posted it. They must've anticipated being misleaded in some way...

A comment on the recent DM article (http://www.dailymail.co.u...ersion-Meghan-Markle.html) :

'Kate, Edmonton, Canada, 8 minutes ago
Cameron House That's where he went. Since the paps haven't gotten a pic of them together...rock it at Cameron!!!'

Which online it says that it's 'a small bar, live music venue, and informal cultural centre located on Queen Street West, just west of Spadina Avenue, in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The Cameron has a front lounge and a back room, both with the capacity for audiences of no more than sixty people. It has been described as a Toronto crossover of CBGB's and the Chelsea Hotel in New York'

If so then surely a picture will surface of them?

little stinkers

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3605 on: December 06, 2016, 07:11:15 PM »

So should we take a vote? Smiley

He went to Toronto or didn't?

I vote didn't. What do others think?

Aspidistra

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3606 on: December 06, 2016, 07:13:19 PM »

http://www.telegraph.co.u...nd/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

Prince Harry has risked criticism over the use of taxpayers? money after he flew to Canada to see his girlfriend Meghan Markle rather than returning to London after his Caribbean tour.

Kensington Palace had explicitly stated that the Prince, 32, would be flying straight back to London at the end of the tour, because he has public engagements in the UK to fulfil this week.

But instead, the Prince cancelled his seat on the British Airways flight home, and made a 1,700-mile detour to Toronto to see the woman from whom he cannot bear to be parted. - this seems to be described in an exaggerated way. Does that make sense? Like surely it couldn't have been that bad...

His trip was in contravention of official Palace policy that working visits should not be combined with personal travel.

The Telegraph don't sound too pleased  Huh?

Gad, that Mills & Boon language again. They probably think it makes him seem sympathetic and it actually makes him sound like a manipulated fool.

But, yeah, that's the problem with the "private" trip. It's against official palace policy. And general gov policy too. Most ministries disallow private use because of the risk of fraud.

So people get fired for this kind of stuff. He's not a serial killer or anything, but it looks bad.

Plus it raises questions as to who else is doing this and whether they are really paying their own way. It's the kind of thing where people think "what's the harm" so if we see one cockroach there's probably thousands behind the wall.
little stinkers

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3607 on: December 06, 2016, 07:14:53 PM »

And,if she is his girlfriend then what is the big f**king deal if they are pictured together.

Talking about them, not the fishers.

Why don't they come out? The statement and then nothing?  He says she is his gf so show us Harry..geesh  Real mad

phoenix125

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3608 on: December 06, 2016, 07:20:09 PM »

I personally don't hate Meghan. I find her annoying the same way I find Gwyneth Paltrow annoying. The whole Goop thing!! Ugh. It's all pretentious drivel meant to make money off the gullible masses. Not to mention to get attention for being what they think is worldly and superior. I roll my eyes anytime anyone calls themselves a "foodie" or uses the word "curated" or "artisan." If you truly love food, you're just someone who loves food. And things aren't "artisan," they're homemade. Pretentious buzzwords make me sad.   Meghan is even more annoying though because she seems to be using her connection to Harry to spread her own goop...or Tig...or whatever.

I personally just wished that Harry would have fallen for someone who had substance without pretense. Someone who didn't have to pad her resume to make herself seem better than she is. So what if she was just an intern at the Embassy and not an actual employee?? Most people DO have internships out of college. That's normal!! Be normal!!! Why can't she be someone who didn't have to post pictures bragging about "the perfect Turkey" on IG. We all know how to cook a turkey, Meghan!! It's all just too much.

Maybe if she stops the pretentious crap and starts just being real, people will change their opinion of her. If I were her PR person, that would be my advice to her. I think she'd pick up a lot more fans that way.

This a thousand times! 

I'll believe he's in Toronto if we see a pic.  Makes far more sense for her to visit him.  He has to be back in the UK for an engagement.

How you can talk about needing to earn the people's respect and then mix business with pleasure is beyond me. Isn't that a big no-no for the royals to do that?
wisdomheaven

Gigantic Member

#SRFSugar

Ignore
« Reply #3609 on: December 06, 2016, 07:38:06 PM »

Ah I didn't know about the government policy on personal and work travel. Well if he is there or was ( I imagine he is on his way back now since he has to be back for the engagement tomorrow) this was a misstep IMO.

But how is this different than the times he stayed behind to do other things I.e in Nepal when he stayed an extra week to help out with rebuilding? I am asking from a technical stand point not moral. Wasn't the staying behind in Nepal technically personal time too?
rosella

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3610 on: December 06, 2016, 07:39:13 PM »

Me too. I vote didn't. DM rubbish, if you ask me.
nationalanthem

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3611 on: December 06, 2016, 07:39:20 PM »

This a thousand times! 

I'll believe he's in Toronto if we see a pic.  Makes far more sense for her to visit him.  He has to be back in the UK for an engagement.

How you can talk about needing to earn the people's respect and then mix business with pleasure is beyond me. Isn't that a big no-no for the royals to do that?

Even with it being a no no, i'd still make him fly to me. If they do get married she's going to have to uproot her entire life to accomodate him. If it were me, he'd be visiting me and following me as often as possible.
phoenix125

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3612 on: December 06, 2016, 07:45:07 PM »

Ah I didn't know about the government policy on personal and work travel. Well if he is there or was ( I imagine he is on his way back now since he has to be back for the engagement tomorrow) this was a misstep IMO.

But how is this different than the times he stayed behind to do other things I.e in Nepal when he stayed an extra week to help out with rebuilding? I am asking from a technical stand point not moral. Wasn't the staying behind in Nepal technically personal time too?
Excellent question. I think he was working with an organization when he stayed behind - while it could be considered personal time - it certainly wasn't private time.
Robyn

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3613 on: December 06, 2016, 07:47:00 PM »

I vote didn't with the twist thrown in that she might be in London. Toronto is a smoke screen. Especially the toilet paper.  
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3614 on: December 06, 2016, 07:58:55 PM »

I vote didn't with the twist thrown in that she might be in London. Toronto is a smoke screen. Especially the toilet paper.  

The things that this relationship is associated with are so romantic. I can already imagine the Hallmark movie about their love story. Spooning bananas, tea in an elephant-shaped teapot and toilet paper... 

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: