Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry's tour on the Caribbean 20 Nov. to 4 Dec.  (Read 28518 times)
AddiesGirl

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2016, 11:25:02 PM »

Nice photos, looks like fun! The girl hula hooping and the kids blowing bubbles at Harry So adorable!

?What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof??I wish I knew... Just staying on it, I guess, as long as she can...?
― Tennessee Williams, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Sondra Finchley

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2016, 11:29:54 PM »

I like how he dresses on tour - he is dressed to get down and dirty and actually be involved rather than just a token ball throw for a photograph. His shirt is even untucked at one point! I guess to me that shows more respect to the people and interest in connecting with them.
Ellie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2016, 11:31:25 PM »

Harry's lovely as always. I don't tend to care much about his personal life, that's his business. As long as he shows up and does his job, and he always does with friendliness, generosity and compassion, that's all I care about. He always has such a great time with the kids and forges bonds with people. That's a gift.

For the casual events he looks dressed fine to me except he really needs a stylist. Add a cool sport-coat and nicer shoes!
Aspidistra

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2016, 11:34:56 PM »

The bubbles are adorable! I wish we had some pics of the renovated Clarence House. Sounds gorgeous.
rosella

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2016, 11:38:37 PM »

Beautiful pictures of Harry interacting with the kids and others. He looks like he, and they, are enjoying themselves!  Thanks for posting them!
danifaul

Large Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2016, 12:03:19 AM »

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter  3 h
Prince Harry laying down to give a hug to a severely disabled young woman
https://twitter.com/Royal...status/800806834235850753
  Thumb up  is  Nice gesture/attitude!   

The Queen celebrating...return of BRF
rosella

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2016, 12:22:08 AM »

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter  3 h
Prince Harry laying down to give a hug to a severely disabled young woman
https://twitter.com/Royal...status/800806834235850753
  Thumb up  is  Nice gesture/attitude!   

That is great, and something that Harry does spontaneously.  Smiley
myloveforroyals

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2016, 12:49:00 AM »

Nice photos ! He looks really involved!

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 
It's not been a good night for Prince Harry. That's all I'll say for the moment.

Prince Harry was embarrassed tonight after Antigua's Prime Minister invited him and Meghan Markle to honeymoon on the island.

Prince Harry went bright red after Antiguan PM Gaston Browne told 300 guests "I believe we are expecting a new princess soon."
AddiesGirl

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2016, 12:53:24 AM »

It's not been a good night for Prince Harry. That's all I'll say for the moment.

Prince Harry was embarrassed tonight after Antigua's Prime Minister invited him and Meghan Markle to honeymoon on the island.

Prince Harry went bright red after Antiguan PM Gaston Browne told 300 guests "I believe we are expecting a new princess soon."

Yikes The PM needs to get a filter, that was a HUGE faux pas!  Nono Thumb down Angry

?What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof??I wish I knew... Just staying on it, I guess, as long as she can...?
myloveforroyals

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2016, 12:54:37 AM »

"I want you to know that you are very welcome to come on your honeymoon here," Antiguan PM Gaston Browne told Prince Harry tonight.
wisdomheaven

Gigantic Member

#SRFSugar

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2016, 12:56:41 AM »

Yikes The PM needs to get a filter, that was a HUGE faux pas!  Nono Thumb down Angry

That is in major poor taste event as a joke :/ Hopefully Harry took it in his stride...
rosella

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2016, 12:59:38 AM »

Harry's not responsible for what local politicians say, even when they're trying to be nice. If he and MM want to take it up later IF they marry, well, it's a very beautiful island. Privately Harry probably just laughed it off. Royals are probably used to people saying rather inappropriate things sometimes.
Lexy

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2016, 01:25:28 AM »

I like Harry and I enjoy his work. Do I think the PM was being appropriate not really at the same time when you release a letter telling everyone who your new gf is you kinda make situations like these fair game but that's just my opinion. I think that letter will just come back to haunt him especially doing it before a tour.
AddiesGirl

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2016, 01:42:00 AM »

I like Harry and I enjoy his work. Do I think the PM was being appropriate not really at the same time when you release a letter telling everyone who your new gf is you kinda make situations like these fair game but that's just my opinion. I think that letter will just come back to haunt him especially doing it before a tour.

Very true, it's just blowback from that stupid letter. I really hope he's learned a lesson, but he'll probably just blame it on the evil press.

Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2016, 02:02:54 AM »

Wow.  Just wow.     Blink   

JMO -> One thing to say it to Harry in private but to say it in front of 300 guests is unconscionable. Period.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: