Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How will Mary cope with teenage children?  (Read 3015 times)
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« on: December 10, 2016, 04:52:19 AM »

How will her PR sustain the Mother Icon image when Christian or Izzy are photographed arguing with dates, getting drunk, or smoking pot?

Or Izzy appearing on a "Most Beautiful Princess" list in place of her mother.

I think the stress and jealousy will be too much for her and she'll insist they're sent to boarding school. Her PR will play it as "Mary wants kids to understand her own upper class English cultural heritage"  Roll Eyes

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
lellobeetle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 04:59:21 AM »

I get a feeling from Mary that she has limited coping skills and is likely to have a crescendo of coping problems during the teenage years.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 05:03:59 AM »

I actually think Mosh will have a relatively easy time w/X and Izzy; she's probably already getting practice from Josie, who seems to have been acting like a teenager since she was born.

But just thinking of Josie when the ol' hormones really do kick in...YIKES! Spiteful
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 05:15:48 AM »

Josie has that same bull type look on her face that Mary had/has- the "I want" face. 
Mary is in for a wild ride, that she deserves. 

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 08:56:09 AM »

She will have staff to deal with them, there are boarding schools taking care of most of the problems. You could even sent them to Oz for a while to connect to their roots Smiley
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 03:04:16 PM »

Mary has nothing to worry about since she isn't a hands on parent.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2016, 05:51:30 PM »

I expect that Mosh will try to "compete" with her kids via more media appearances.  She'll be "accidentally" photographed out shopping, hanging out with friends, going to private events, etc.  It will be hilarious since she simply won't be able to compete with youth.  The real wakeup call will come when the media stops publishing photos or stories about her. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2016, 06:50:21 PM »

She'll go into overdrive leaking stories to make it look like she is a Saint doing hard work in an attempt to out PR her kids appearing in the media etc.

I suspect any praise for the kids will be sold as her being a wonderful, hands on mother. And when things go wrong, the kids are seen out drunk etc it will be fault of the RF, the hands off Queen and the nannys etc.
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2016, 09:11:21 PM »

I think she'll be okay with Christian, but jealous of Isabella outshining her.  She's always had some kind of issue with Isabella, and a coldness towards her, and it will become more obvious as Isabella enters her teenage years.

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Diamonds for April

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2016, 09:20:19 PM »

The nannies and servants will take care of her children, as they always have done since their birth.

The trouble for her will be to cope with media attraction to her daughters, the royal born princesses outshining her. Josie is already showing her temper  Icecream
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 08:18:41 AM »

Christian and Vincent will be fine with her, I think. But Isabella and Josephine... oh boy, here comes a long ride of even more camera whoring and jealousy!  Spiteful

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Sudan Sudan

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2016, 10:21:37 AM »

"But Mummy, Daddy has a tatt. And you once owned a company called "Exciting Alternatives". Why can't we have tatts and do party stuff if you both did?"
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2016, 04:55:24 PM »

Christian and Vincent will be fine with her, I think. But Isabella and Josephine... oh boy, here comes a long ride of even more camera whoring and jealousy!  Spiteful

Xian and Vinny are fine until they start dating. Any girl they bring home will be a competition. No daughter in law should expect any loaner, tiara, jewelry etc. once Queen Mary gets the key to the vault.  Whistle
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 08:20:46 PM »

Xian and Vinny are fine until they start dating. Any girl they bring home will be a competition. No daughter in law should expect any loaner, tiara, jewelry etc. once Queen Mary gets the key to the vault.  Whistle

OMG, you're right Laprincess! I can't wait to see Mary's DILs and Izzy and Josie to be on the covers of magazines. (Lucky for Mary, Izzy will not be crown princess) Imagine if even one of her DILs (particularly Christian's) made it to the international scale... Mary would be sooo JEALOUS!  Icecream

EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2016, 06:22:49 AM »

I've always said the thing that will finally knock Mor off her high horse will be the moment she realised that she is a middle aged fifty-something married in royal who can't pull off the 'sexy' dresses anymore while her black sheep Izzy will be a young glamorous teenage blood princess who'll be a 'next generation IT girl' with the likes of Alexia/Ariane/Sofia/Elenore/etc, who looks good in the 'sexy' dresses, that the media is more interested in, and has the opportunities that Mary never had at that age. Izzy looks like she's going to be a pretty young woman which will make it even worse for Mares. There is only so much that Botox and photoshop can do.

The difference is that strong and self secure women like Leti, Max and Vikkan don't view their children as competition for attention. Rather they are proud of them and want to show them off. I don't see the girls hitting teenage years being a problem in Spain/Netherlands/Sweden.

But I think Mor will be there trying to upstage Izzy every chance she gets.

I can't speak for the actual raising of them though. They'll probably be shipped off to boarding school so she doesn't have to do it herself.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: