Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: George Michael dead at 53  (Read 3046 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2016, 03:55:40 AM »

Dead

G Cry

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
leatherface

Large Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2016, 06:23:12 AM »

OMG

I just saw this on my news feed and couldn't believe it. How did this happen, why is this happening? We've already lost David Bowie, Prince, Lelnars Cohen annd so many others this year, not to mention the seige on Aleppo, the issues in my neck of the woods and the recent lone wolf attacks in Europe why is 2016 taking George as well?

I just need this year to be over, the constant conveyor belt of chaos, death and destruction is too much to take.
AddiesGirl

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2016, 07:22:26 AM »

Here's an article outlining the celebrity deaths in 2016. The Time cover is appropriate, Year of the Reaper indeed.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/1...ob_lockedrail_bottomlarge

?What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof??I wish I knew... Just staying on it, I guess, as long as she can...?
― Tennessee Williams, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2016, 08:14:24 AM »

I am a huge George Michael fan and this shocks me and saddens me so much!

I have no words except: May he rest in peace.

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2016, 08:44:59 AM »

This is awful and sad.  Cry

His representatives say he died of heart failure and in the last photos of him, it's very evident.

It's a terrible disease. Your heart is not pumping as efficiently as it should which causes fluid to build up in your body. Breathing becomes laboured and you become very tired. Usually death comes in the form of a cardiac arrest. I think this wasn't a surprise to his family and close friends. I wonder what caused it originally. I know he had a terrible pneumonia in 2011 which almost killed him and that combined with wild life in the past might have damaged his heart. Or then it's something hereditary causing it.

This is simply terrible and combined with the situation Carrie Fisher is in (in the ICU after a cardiac arrest) is sadly familiar to me.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2016, 09:11:57 AM »

I'm shocked. Freedom is may favorite song of all time, he was a legend!  Cry Cry

Fu** you 2016!!

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2016, 09:59:40 AM »

I was shocked ... at least there is a good band in heaven now.
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2016, 12:06:38 PM »

So beyond shocked. RIP George Cry

~❤~ Royals Online ~❤~
http://royalsonline.forumer.com
PrincessofScots

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2016, 02:48:52 PM »

It's a very awful news.
RIP George Michael
Your music will always be listen and we will never forget you
Kittycat_dish

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2016, 05:30:55 PM »

RIP George Michael.  He was so talented and will be missed.  One More Try has always been a favorite song of mine.  One of my favorite performances of George Michael was at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert.  Here's a video of the rehearsal.  I believe David Bowie is in the background

Somebody to Love
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 06:09:08 PM by Kittycat_dish » Logged
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2016, 08:18:05 AM »

So young - a real shame.

LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2016, 12:54:43 PM »

"George Michael?s best quotes on fame, creativity and sexuality"
http://www.usatoday.com/s...els-best-quotes/95851060/

George Michael has gone into the White Light.

News of the pop icon?s death sent shockwaves through the entertainment world over the Christmas holiday and prompted friends, fans and collaborators alike to celebrate his legacy.

Inextricable from that legacy was Michael's thoughtful commentary ? particularly when it came to the music industry and artists' shifting negotiations between their public and private life. Here, we look back on seven of his best quotes from previous interviews.

On fame...

"I believe I have some kind of gift, but I don't believe in myself as a star. To be happy as a star, you have to believe you're really removed from people. I've never been comfortable with that. I know that deep down I'm the same as everyone else." ? Michael to USA TODAY in September 1990

"I don't think I will ever be a big star in America again. The music industry here is a hard sell. The only way to be a star again is to spend my life promoting myself in a way that I find cheapening." ? Michael to USA TODAY in December 1998

"The irony about losing success in America is that it was really the thing I needed to lose. If I wanted my ego stroked, I could turn the radio on anywhere in Europe. I felt left alone here, and lucky. It was like being on holiday from me..." ? Michael to USA TODAY in December 1998

...And his changing relationship with it.

"The person I was four or five years ago was perfectly happy to stand in front of a camera all day. Now it makes me so miserable. I've never been happy with the way I looked. Maybe I needed physical adulation to make up for things I didn't see in myself. ... I realize it's not everything to be attractive."? Michael to USA TODAY in September 1990

On the link between suffering and art...

"You find hidden depths when you're faced with such pain. But I'm definitely one of those people who would rather be happy and less creative than miserable. I've been the tortured artist completely involuntarily for five or six years and I have no intention of doing it anymore." ? Michael to USA TODAY in December 1998

On his sexuality...

"I want to say that I have no problem with people knowing that I'm in a relationship with a man right now. ... I don't feel any shame. I feel stupid and I feel reckless and weak for having allowed my sexuality to be exposed this way. But I don't feel any shame whatsoever." ? Michael to CNN in April 1998

"Over here (in the U.S.), it looks like I was dragged out, but I outed myself with the last album. I did interviews that said everything except the three words they wanted to hear. I was trying to retain my privacy and dignity without lying." ? Michael to USA TODAY in December 1998

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2016, 05:51:22 PM »

Now they're saying his autopsy was inconclusive and it will take weeks before they know anything more about the cause of death.  Shocked
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2016, 06:02:22 PM »

Blink Blink

Horrible for his family, they will take a while to have some closure Sad

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2017, 10:40:23 AM »

Daily Mail is reporting the odd goings on of his boyfriend the night before he discovered GM's body.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...mes-insists-24-7-end.html

Speaking about the evening before Michael was found, he told Tom Bryant at the Daily Mirror: 'I never saw him. I fell asleep in my car and I never saw him that night.

'The police know everything - that's the most important thing.'

It comes after he claimed he spent the whole weekend at Michael's home. 

Meanwhile, posts on Fawaz's Twitter account claimed the singer had 'tried numbers of time to kill himself many times' and had 'finally managed'.

But Fawaz denied writing the tweets, saying the account had been hacked and has since been deleted.

Fawaz told Mirror Online: 'I am shocked with what's going on with the Twitter thing. My Twitter account has been hacked and closed.

'It's a bit scary to be honest. I did not send those tweets. I woke up at 11.30am to the news. I am not going to worry about these things.'

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: