Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Swedish Royal News  (Read 67058 times)
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: April 14, 2017, 12:11:25 PM »

Now, this is intriguing: http://www.msn.com/sv-se/...rken-av-kungen/ar-BBzMZi4

Christina Saliba, who has done PR for the court, has been fired because she failed to be discreet. She did PR for CP in connection with the design mess and for Sofia. One of Sofia's sisters works for her.
I hope this story spills. I think she's likely to be one of Sofia's dirty people.

This is certainly interesting. Saliba was fired by the court more than a year ago, but CP & S still privately hire her to do PR for them, as do Bernadotte & Kylberg. IIRC, Sofia was seen having lunch with her just a few months ago.

Even more interesting is how the article mentions that Saliba likes to play dirty. It makes me wonder if she is the one behind the media campaign against Madeleine & Chris?

She's also the person who helped CP with his wedding speech. And she was involved in the whitewashing of Snakey too...
ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: April 14, 2017, 12:36:29 PM »

Wow, firstly why do CP and Sofia need their own PR person? The Court has a communications department to call on so why use somebody else, who no doubt charges extreme amounts? Equally who pays the bill for her? Secondly, even if you do need to hire your own PR person (delusions of grandeur to one side) why hire someone who has been fired from the Royal Court for being unprofessional?

These two really are a law unto themselves
LauraMarie

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: April 16, 2017, 12:13:54 AM »

Thought this was interesting. TheRoyalsandI who runs the Swedish fashion site calculated the cost of new clothes so far for 2017.  Madeleine's come in at about $10,000.  Victoria's come in at $9672.52.  And Sofia's are estimated at $21,000.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: April 16, 2017, 12:29:41 AM »

But somehow they will paint Maddie as the one wasting taxpayer money, I'd say some if not all of Madde's clothes was covered by Chris, I mean she only gets wardrobe budget if she works.
Passing Stars

Mini Member

I love people who make me laugh. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: April 16, 2017, 04:08:12 PM »

Thought this was interesting. TheRoyalsandI who runs the Swedish fashion site calculated the cost of new clothes so far for 2017.  Madeleine's come in at about $10,000.  Victoria's come in at $9672.52.  And Sofia's are estimated at $21,000.

Star LauraMarie

I can imagine that dressing trash to appear as a princess is quite an excessively expensive proposition.  I hope Sweden has saved her pennies for this endeavor  Angel

Blush  Sweden's version of a money pit....

EDIT:  I am having writer's remorse for what I wrote - Sweden does not deserve such a callous comment, nor does it deserve to have such poor representation.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 04:46:44 PM by Passing Stars » Logged

"Silence Like a Cancer Grows" ~ Paul Simon
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: April 16, 2017, 05:08:13 PM »

Thought this was interesting. TheRoyalsandI who runs the Swedish fashion site calculated the cost of new clothes so far for 2017.  Madeleine's come in at about $10,000.  Victoria's come in at $9672.52.  And Sofia's are estimated at $21,000.

I would love to see who pays for Snakey's clothes. Does her business have anything to do with it...?  Thinking

http://www.allabolag.se/5590427240/verksamhet

"The company's operations is to conduct consulting in leadership and business development, sales in the textile and clothing industry, management of movable and immovable property and related business."

Does this mean she will sell her old clothes through her company or make arrangements to wear someone's clothing for payment? Something like "I sold my old clothes and donated the money to charity" or "I didn't actually use any money for my clothing". She might actually even be earning money by wearing designer clothes.

I still remember those old photos taken at PP office when Snakey and her sister had one in Stockholm. All those clothes racks full of designer clothing. I was wondering how they could afford such frocks but I guess there was some sort of clever arrangement there. It looked so out of place at a charity office that was dealing with children in SA.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 05:14:44 PM by Suzerain » Logged
ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: April 16, 2017, 05:36:35 PM »

I suspect she uses as much of the King's money as possible and when there's not left begs steals or borrows whatever else she wants. Given most z list celebrities get paid to wear clothes from certain labels/shops or get free clothes from them for events I can't see Sofia not doing this. 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: April 16, 2017, 05:55:30 PM »

Thought this was interesting. TheRoyalsandI who runs the Swedish fashion site calculated the cost of new clothes so far for 2017.  Madeleine's come in at about $10,000.  Victoria's come in at $9672.52.  And Sofia's are estimated at $21,000.

Shocked  Star

WTF?  How in the hell is this even allowed?  This is not okay.  Not at all.  I hope the taxpayers protest this loudly. 

$21,000 and she still looks like trash?  The taxpayers need a refund.  They're not getting their money's worth.  It's not like she can resell these things-not without them being disinfected first. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
LauraMarie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: April 16, 2017, 08:44:05 PM »

I'm guessing a huge part of Sofia's costs are the gowns she wore. She has worn two new gowns custom made by couture designers. Madeleine has worn 1 gown which was new but off the rack. Victoria wore 1 gown but it was a gown she's worn before.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: April 17, 2017, 12:39:47 AM »

She should take that 21k and get those nasty teeth fixed, that ginormous wart removed, and the neck tattoo removed (like the court allegedly told her to do right before the wedding).  She needs to stop spending money on designer clothes.  She still looks trashy and unprofessional.  They're simply not worth the cost.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: