Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia's history  (Read 13658 times)
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2017, 04:32:39 PM »

Those aren't typical yoga arms

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2017, 08:43:48 PM »

Not sure where to (or if?) to post this, but anyway...I found a very disturbing comment someone wrote about Sofia two weeks ago on the Swedish site Flashback Forum.

https://www.flashback.org/p60351884#p60351884

The comment: http://i.imgur.com/RJizzCH.jpg

Now, I realize it's a comment made by an anonymous person, and may very well be made-up, there's no way we can know if this actually happened, but if it's true...how sick is this woman!! Shocked  Shocked

--------

I have a friend who went on a school trip to Auschwitz during middle school / high school (can't remember which one) with Sofia.

As they walked toward the entrance of the camp where it says "Arbeit Macht Frei", Sofia + someone of her friends thought that it would be a funny thing to take a photo of themselves in front of the gate.

They asked my friend to take the photo with the their camera (this wass before smartphones when you still used ordinary cameras).

Both girls stood in front of the gate, smiling broadly, and they did the nazi salute.

This is not a joke. I died when I found out about this and saw the photo.

When my friend told me about this in 2010, it was in the midst of Silvia's nazi scandal and the press writings about Sofia.
We told him that he must give the photo to a newspaper, that it was an incredible scandal.

We thought that the image must get out if for no other reason than that it is sick and unacceptable to do such a thing at all. Although it was probably a very stupid and ignorant teenage thing, that actually happens from time to time with kids who go there on school trips and think it is mischievous to take this kind of pictures. I do not think Sofia is a nazi and my friend confirmed that she was not in any way like that, that she was a nice girl, and that it had only been a very stupid thing that they did.

It was so incredibly outrageous that I, who personally is against the royal house itself, got particularly angry over this.

Luckily, for Sofia, my friend is a very kind person. He looked at us with a tormented face and said that it would ruin her life and that he did not want that on his conscience. And that I respect and understand anyway.

But somewhere in a drawer in Sweden, there is a picture of Princess Sofia doing the nazi salute at the gate to Auschwitz.

I actually feel very hesitant if I should post this. Feeling a little anxious to be tracked by my IP address and see Säpo coming after me one day, demanding to know where the picture is.
Shit, can this happen?
Could writing this have any consequences for me? Haha becoming paranoid.
We'll see if I let this be, but here you have it right now anyway.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2017, 09:49:19 PM »

^^^^^There have been zero repercussions for her inappropriate actions thus far, so if that picture got out, I'm sure daddy would see to it that baby's boy's wife would continue to skate through her already far too privileged life. 

With that being said, this picture should be published.  Not just because it's a member of the SRF, but because anybody who does such disgusting things at a place like Auschwitz deserves to be publicly shamed just like those morons who took selfies and did yoga poses at the Holocaust memorial site in Germany.

Also, it would not surprise me one bit if Hoefia did this.  Not at all.  She's nothing but trash.  She only cares for herself, and I don't doubt that the horror of Auschwitz was totally lost on her.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2017, 10:15:21 PM »

I read this too and I find it totally believable. She has obviously never been interested in any thing academic, just like she has obviously never experienced many consequenses for her questionable choices. She'd be the type to do such a thing, just because she'd find it funny and because it would give her attention. I wish the photo would come out and she'd for once get the proper reaction for her actions
ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2017, 10:42:46 PM »

Ironically today I was having a conversation with my younger (11-18 year old cousins) about role models and how royals should be role models.
It made me think that Sofia is anything but a role model, she is a former glamour model who has done questionable things to make money even though, it would seem, she could have had many other careers. She shows a lack of care and even basic respect for others in the comments she has made in the past. She has managed to bag herself a Prince who was at best taken in on her looks at worst, taken in by her shallowness and selfishness.

She has had every opportunity to have a good life, doing something worthwhile and has continuously not done so. She has a unique and privileged position with which she could do so much for some many others.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2017, 11:19:08 PM »

While it is important who you marry, there's something terribly depressing about these women whose main, if not sole, achievement in life is marrying a prince. It's especially ironic since many of them are praised as icons for other women. With Sofia it's particularly absurd as most women choosing like her would NOT end up on the top tier in society but in the bottom.
armchair fashionista

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2017, 11:36:50 PM »

:dead:if this is true. It is absolutely vile and sickening but at the same time (based on personal experience) I've lent to take anon internet stories with huge heap of salt.
However if it is true I agree that it should be released Spiteful
Antevorta

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2017, 01:31:11 AM »

I don't know why anyone would want to protect Sofia. This may make me petty but I would be sending that photo to all of the major outlets all over the world.

This isn't even ignorance of a younger age. This is just pure stupidity. Of course she knew better and did it anyway. What a complete ass.

Congrats CP, that's your wife.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2017, 02:17:27 AM »

If this is true, where on earth was the stupid teacher and why didn't they stop them taking such a pic? I know from classes who visit such sites that they get told what to do and what not to do, so such a behaviour can't be explained with "they were young and had no idea what they did".
I would also send such a pic to every newspaper/tv station etc and probably "lose" some copies in public places in Sweden. If she really did this, she should be stripped of all priviledges and CP and his children should lose their titles and their place in line to the throne. Kick them out but do not send them to South Africa, this country is too beautiful and doesn't deserve it.
Passing Stars

Mini Member

I love people who make me laugh. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2017, 02:25:44 AM »

Star LadyA

And just when I thought my opinion of this parasite could not get any lower  Dead

Although we do not know the validity of this story, it is fitting with her history.  The readiness of this woman to ridicule a disabled teacher, blog about using other people's wealth to fund her NYC lifestyle, even pretending that she is the founder of PP and then using this charity and the children in SA as photo ops, etc. clearly shows a pattern of a dead moral compass. 

It really says a lot that CP left a woman like Emma for this piece of garbage.  IMO he deserves her but Sweden does not deserve the bill for this $hit to be paraded around in designer wear  Dead

"Silence Like a Cancer Grows" ~ Paul Simon
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2017, 03:13:01 AM »

I would love to see sugars spin a Sofia Nazi salute at Auschwitz photo.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2017, 03:16:15 AM »

But look you guys!!!!!  She cares about black children in Africa!  She travels there all the time to pose for pictures with them.  She used her fame for good when she stole started that charity.  She's a really good person, you guys!  I mean, she taught yoga and all that stuff.  She's sooooo spiritual.  Look at her tattoos!  They're like, Buddhist or Sanskrit or some shit like that.  She's sooooooo awesome.  I want to be just like Slayfia when I grow up.  

/extreme sarcasm, but basically what her sugars sound like.

And there is seriously a Tumblr page called Princess Slayfia or some stupid nonsense like that.  I'm sure the page owner is approximately 12 years old.  At least that's what the writing sounds like.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2017, 09:00:23 AM »

But look you guys!!!!!  She cares about black children in Africa!  She travels there all the time to pose for pictures with them.  She used her fame for good when she stole started that charity.  She's a really good person, you guys!  I mean, she taught yoga and all that stuff.  She's sooooo spiritual.  Look at her tattoos!  They're like, Buddhist or Sanskrit or some shit like that.  She's sooooooo awesome.  I want to be just like Slayfia when I grow up.  

/extreme sarcasm, but basically what her sugars sound like.

And there is seriously a Tumblr page called Princess Slayfia or some stupid nonsense like that.  I'm sure the page owner is approximately 12 years old.  At least that's what the writing sounds like.

You also want a house in South Africa where you can escape to?  Thinking
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2017, 09:13:54 AM »

I wouldn't put it past Sofia to do something so stupid ( I can't use the adjectives such a behavior really deserves, or I'll be banned from the board). Anyway, CP's choice of wife says a lot about him to. Hopefully someday he'll fall out of lust and see her for what she really is... I'm sorry for their children, though... nobody deserves such brainless parents.
Passing Stars

Mini Member

I love people who make me laugh. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2017, 02:21:26 PM »

I wouldn't put it past Sofia to do something so stupid ( I can't use the adjectives such a behavior really deserves, or I'll be banned from the board). Anyway, CP's choice of wife says a lot about him to. Hopefully someday he'll fall out of lust and see her for what she really is... I'm sorry for their children, though... nobody deserves such brainless parents.

She seems heartless as well 

"Silence Like a Cancer Grows" ~ Paul Simon
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: