Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Derf's - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 6101 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: January 10, 2017, 04:54:32 PM »

January 10
Fred & Yrma participate in the dinner in conjunction with the Crown Princess receiving the Berlingske Honorary Award

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 11:53:34 PM »

January 10
Mary and Frederik celebrated very special day

There was really nothing to celebrate for Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik after a day of awards, tributes voice and beautiful music.

Royal couple enjoyed a wonderful evening at the restaurant Le Sommelier near Amalienborg as they celebrated that Crown Princess Mary had received the Berlingske Foundation Prize.

A deeply touched Mary took after a tribute speech from the Berlingske Foundation's chairman, Mads Bryde Andersen, received the award at an afternoon event in Pilestraede in Copenhagen. The award ceremony also featured musical delights, served by Chris Minh Doky. It was certainly a very special day for the Crown Princess.

See Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik in top condition upon arrival at Restaurant Le Sommelier, and see how extremely touched Mary was after hearing the speech from the Berlingske Foundation's chairman.

VIDEO HERE

^^ Derf's arriving at the restaurant

^^ Chris Minh Doky (ex-husband of Tania Minh Doky, Yrma's former liw) came with his new girlfriend

^^ and played in his band for Mary

^^ Yrma enjoying the music  Secret

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 11:57:24 PM »

That's kind of cruddy of Mary to hang out with the ex husband

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 01:34:31 AM »

Mosh looks approximately 67 years old in those photos. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 04:15:20 AM »

Her face is literally crumpling in on itself.  Nerves

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 05:39:23 AM »

IIRC, it was Chris who was friends with Frederik and that's how Tanja was introduced to Mary. If they're still friends with him after his divorce, that's perfectly alright, IMO.

I once experienced him live. He's quite talented and came across as a nice guy. I remember sitting there thinking: How are you close friends with those numb skulls?

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Sudan Sudan

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 10:20:24 AM »

There was never any evidence that Mary and Tanya even got on well, let alone being friends.
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 01:24:50 PM »

IIRC, it was Chris who was friends with Frederik and that's how Tanja was introduced to Mary. If they're still friends with him after his divorce, that's perfectly alright, IMO.

I once experienced him live. He's quite talented and came across as a nice guy. I remember sitting there thinking: How are you close friends with those numb skulls?

Excuse my cynicism, but I think he likes the idea of hanging out with royals and it's cool for a royal to have a muso friend among his acquaintances.  Mutual narcissism  Wink
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 02:43:55 AM »

Crown Princess Mary surprised with a super modern festive look to honor the dinner at the Restaurant Le Sommer Lier in Copenhagen.
Crown Princess Mary chose mostly dress or skirt when she needs for banquets, but the other day she surprised with a super modern evening dress passed by the pants and jacket.

Berlingske Honorary Award-dinner at Restaurant Le Sommer Lier in Copenhagen bar Crown Princess Mary black velvet pants and a high-necked silk blouse with glittering fringe effect.

Furthermore bar Crown Princess Mary black stilettos with metal tip from Gianvito Rossi, earrings from Annikat and a clutch from Carlend Copenhagen.

Blink She looks bloated and the whole get up is a mess  Whistle

does she have again new earrings?

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2017, 02:47:01 AM »

NO.  NO.  NO.  That is definitely NOT NOT NOT a SUPER MODERN look.
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2017, 03:01:37 AM »

Freddle is carrying that baby that Henrik used to, it seems.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2017, 03:04:25 AM »

she has these from Annikat as well

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2017, 04:09:53 AM »

Crown Princess Mary surprised with a super modern festive look to honor the dinner at the Restaurant Le Sommer Lier in Copenhagen.
Crown Princess Mary chose mostly dress or skirt when she needs for banquets, but the other day she surprised with a super modern evening dress passed by the pants and jacket.

Berlingske Honorary Award-dinner at Restaurant Le Sommer Lier in Copenhagen bar Crown Princess Mary black velvet pants and a high-necked silk blouse with glittering fringe effect.

Furthermore bar Crown Princess Mary black stilettos with metal tip from Gianvito Rossi, earrings from Annikat and a clutch from Carlend Copenhagen.

Blink She looks bloated and the whole get up is a mess  Whistle

does she have again new earrings?

All the textures don't mix. Modern? Not by a long shot. What the heck is the thing around her neck? Mop?  Blink
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2017, 06:19:41 AM »

She's always smiling, but she doesn't seem friendly or approachable. High neckline up to her ears, long ear rings, velvet pants, pantsuit? three strikes!

I think Fred looks paunchy because he had to lay off the exercise with the neck brace.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2017, 08:15:18 AM »

And as always her earrings must match her clutch, if nothing else  Snare

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: