Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2017 Events  (Read 18039 times)
Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2017, 09:33:41 PM »

Not to put too fine a point on it, I think this outfit is horrid in both fabric texture, the draping and the unflattering military green color. And, the bug pin just makes it worse, imho.

Also, I must be fashion deaf, but I don't understand the color pairing on this outfit. The accessories color and dress color just don't make any sense to my eye. Anyone else?

To be honest, I often wonder at Max's fashion choices. I usually chalk it up as a difference in taste and don't think too deeply about her choices because her demeanor and smile are - for me - her best fashion and so attractive.

carolzebs

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2017, 04:23:15 PM »

I think Maxima is extremely pretty and charismatic, but I also wonder about some of her styling choices. IMHO pink does not go with light brown/caramel.... The green outfit would be OK to stay at home, but it looks like a cosy jumpsuit!  Grin I also wouldn't wear it in anything official. I don't dislike the colour though. As for the giant bug.... Secret
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2017, 04:14:45 PM »

With all the snow and slush everywhere in NYC, she's wearing just nylon and stilettos?  Crazy
You can clearly see she was freezing 

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2017, 04:19:47 PM »

With all the snow and slush everywhere in NYC, she's wearing just nylon and stilettos?  Crazy
You can clearly see she was freezing 

If I am correct the snowstorm etc in NYC was rather unexpected. Also last week it was relative warm and dry in the Netherlands for this time of year (and previous weeks). Sadly since last weekend the weather went downhill again.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2017, 08:49:37 PM »

On March 21, 2017, Queen Maxima of The Netherlands attend the opening of the 3rd edition of the "Impact Summit Europe 2017" at the Peace Palace in The Hague. The international meeting, a platform for knowledge exchange for investors, focuses on ??impact investing??, a form of investment which aims for positive social impacts and financial returns. The Queen wore Natan print dress.

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2017, 08:20:35 PM »

Queen Maxima of The Netherlands attended a symposium on "Tomorrow More Music in the Classroom" held at the Noordeinde Palace on March 22, 2017 in The Hague. The symposium was realized by the attendance by Prof. Erik Scherder, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Amsterdam.

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2017, 08:33:55 PM »

Good lord - Max what are you wearing?  Shocked She should wear longer skirts (knee length) - that would make her look a lot better IMHO.

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2017, 12:45:13 AM »

These pics are from a couple years ago but I think Max looks absolutely beautiful

carolzebs

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2017, 06:19:05 PM »

Good lord - Max what are you wearing?  Shocked She should wear longer skirts (knee length) - that would make her look a lot better IMHO.

I agree. I don't like this "over the knee" skirt length. I actually don't think it's flattering to anyone!!!! Dead
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2017, 12:58:32 AM »

March 27
Dutch State banquet for the Argentinian president

Lizardcandy

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2017, 01:41:58 AM »

March 27
Dutch State banquet for the Argentinian president

I did a doubletake at those lines on her forehead, and I scrolled around for different pictures of her. I couldn't find any with that line pattern, were they photoshopped in? sooo confused what's going on with this picture.

That being said this dress is gorgeous!

ETA: I take it back, they might be hers indeed. Is she the only royal that doesn't use botox? I love her for that! YAY for natural aging!
Princess Jasmine

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2017, 04:20:48 AM »

I wouldn't call it natural aging. She has been messing with injectables. The good thing is, they dissolve. It was very noticable around and after the coronation, when she lost a lot of weight but her face stayed puffy. She knows better than to mess with the eyes and mouth, but she loves to fill up those cheeks.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2017, 01:19:33 PM »

Princess Jasmine

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2017, 02:28:02 PM »

That smoking and tanning is catching up on her...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2017, 09:24:10 PM »

Seen on Facebook, a talk between Argentinians who went Dutch Wink  Sister Miracle of Amsterdam and Queen Maxima:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: