Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2017 Events  (Read 20232 times)
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2017, 11:10:20 AM »

http://www.newmyroyals.co...ily-attend-kings-day.html

Maxima in a beautiful Giambattista Valli floral dress  Thumb up Yes
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2017, 12:55:35 AM »

On April 5, 2017, Queen Maxima visited the psychiatry department of the Academic Medical Center (Dutch: Academisch Medisch Centrum - AMC) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. AMC consistently ranks among the top 50 medical schools in the world.

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2017, 01:03:18 AM »

On April 7, 2017, Dutch Queen Maxima attends the opening of the StudyPortals in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. StudyPortals is a company that provides a online study choice platform listing undergraduate and postgraduate programmes worldwide. StudyPortals helps students choosing the right study.

Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2017, 01:56:10 AM »

Looks like she patched her dress with duck tape 

onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2017, 02:03:48 AM »

Laugh bounce

It's amazing how great she looks with clothes that anyone else would wear them, they would look rediculous!
KimmySue

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: April 09, 2017, 03:01:05 AM »

Laugh bounce

It's amazing how great she looks with clothes that anyone else would wear them, they would look rediculous!

I kind of like this dress, minus the feathery stuff at the bottom. But you are right, I think many things look great on her that would look silly on others. It's because of her big personality, plus her smile makes her look great in anything!
onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2017, 03:46:34 AM »

Laugh bounce

I kind of like this dress, minus the feathery stuff at the bottom. But you are right, I think many things look great on her that would look silly on others. It's because of her big personality, plus her smile makes her look great in anything!
absolutely!

I love the feathers at the bottom of the dress but it suits her because she's tall. If I would wear the dress with my 1,57 m high... well let's say I would look 1 m and not a cm taller! Tongue
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2017, 01:04:37 PM »

On April 7, 2017, Queen Maxima attend the opening of the exhibition ‘Forbidden Porcelain Exclusive for the emperor’ at Prinsenhof museum in Delft, The Netherlands. The exhibition shows Chinese porcelain from the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) that was created exclusively for the Chinese emperors.

Lizardcandy

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2017, 07:05:01 PM »

I love the dress and the coat! If I had my druthers though, I'd love it if the dress was just a few inches longer but I suspect I'm outdated and overly modest about hemlines. The hat is...large...I hope she didn't knock over that fancy china with it hahaha
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2017, 08:48:17 PM »

The felt hat is too heavy with the lace.
The golden shoes she wore with the feather dress look like several others she already has. I think there is one pink version of it and I believe Mathilde has them too. Are the Nathan?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2017, 10:23:40 PM »

Yes, they are Natan (always a safe bet when Mathilde owns the same thing, anyhow). She (Max) has the same model also in red and in pink and in snake print, and in the slingback version in black or burgundy.

I always hated them, because the see through part is plastic, and I think plastic is no good for the feet. On top, I find it cheap looking.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2017, 03:33:58 PM »

Queen Máxima will participate in a panel discussion on women's economic position April 25 in Berlin, together with Ivanka Trump, the daughter of the American president. The discussion is part of the G20 Women20 Summit held from 24 to 26 April.

Apart from Máxima and Ivanka Trump, among others, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Christine Lagarde, IMF director, also speak. The discussion focuses on opportunities and challenges of female entrepreneurship and ways to improve women's economic position globally.

The G20 was established during the Asia crisis in 1999, with the aim of bringing together the leading industrial and emerging countries together. Only since the financial crisis in 2008 and the subsequent global recession increased its importance. It has since been an important consultative body for the international economy.
LMVDA

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: April 25, 2017, 04:13:29 PM »

Queen Maxima at the W20 Summit

Lizardcandy

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2017, 05:10:06 PM »

Queen Maxima at the W20 Summit

Only max could pull off this dress and shoes/earrings and look great Tongue
Zazoo

Mini Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2017, 07:01:56 PM »

Sorry for the off topic but why Ivanka Trump is there ?
anw Max seems to have good hair day seems present and engaged I like her style and I like her involvement with the UN it shows that she didn't just throw her degree and work that has done  before her marriage , and she actually used it !

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: