Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Sofia - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 34156 times)
AddiesGirl

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: April 12, 2017, 08:17:56 PM »

Sofia has earned the names she's being called

Star

Star Star
As they say, if the shoe fits, wear it. Sorry, not sorry. She's posed nude and underage (and here-in lies my problem with her parents), she has used her body and only her body to get recognition. She's dumb as a bag of rocks and is so lazy that she doesn't even try to better herself with education. She dressed vulnerable young women in skimpy outfits and paraded them in front of young boys. She thinks rape is a symptom of low self esteem... I'm going to call it like it is. She has no business being a public figure and if she had an ounce of common decency I wouldn't be as totally repulsed by her as I am.

There are some threads that I stay totally away from because I don't like the discussion. Each thread has it's own characteristics, the language in this one is sometimes outrageous because this person is so outrageous. But, like the threads that I stay away from, this may not be the thread for everyone. I don't see anyone toning down their language for Slitzerella unless Maria says we should. All JMO

?What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof??I wish I knew... Just staying on it, I guess, as long as she can...?
― Tennessee Williams, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: April 12, 2017, 08:30:07 PM »

Star

Star Star
As they say, if the shoe fits, wear it. Sorry, not sorry. She's posed nude and underage (and here-in lies my problem with her parents), she has used her body and only her body to get recognition. She's dumb as a bag of rocks and is so lazy that she doesn't even try to better herself with education. She dressed vulnerable young women in skimpy outfits and paraded them in front of young boys. She thinks rape is a symptom of low self esteem... I'm going to call it like it is. She has no business being a public figure and if she had an ounce of common decency I wouldn't be as totally repulsed by her as I am.

There are some threads that I stay totally away from because I don't like the discussion. Each thread has it's own characteristics, the language in this one is sometimes outrageous because this person is so outrageous. But, like the threads that I stay away from, this may not be the thread for everyone. I don't see anyone toning down their language for Slitzerella unless Maria says we should. All JMO

Star You've said it better than I could.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #227 on: April 12, 2017, 08:48:11 PM »

If it talks like a duck and walks like a duck..

I can also remind newer posters that certain pictures of Sofia posted here are deemed p0rnographic by google Beer They contacted us once and told us they would not provide ads for the site when such photos were posted here. So the facts on Sofia might explain what some find too colourful language. She had no education. She did p0rnografic and nude modelling from the age of 15 (!). She lied (as in still do!) about starting an organisation helping orphans in Africa (!). She mocked a handicapped on her blog, whilst more or less documenting that she was in NY living on men she met in town. After her wedding she started a company even though it's forbidden for royals in Sweden. Again - while the language might be rather colourful it doesn't come out of nothing. IMO Sofia is the least suitable royal bride currently and, I dare say, also the only one where the court continues to lie and protect in such a manner. Perhaps it's the frustration with this special treatment of such an undeserving person that makes many posters here frustrated.
Olya

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: April 12, 2017, 09:32:55 PM »

"If it talks like a duck and walks like a duck..." is the best description.
No one cam chastise others on their feelings & word of choice, if those words are fitting. Can't take offence at everything and cry "misogyny", it imo devalues actual misogyny. You call a spade a spade...
Pixie & Maria, excellent summary of why it is that people think what they do and say what they say here re Sofia.
The most troubling about her past is, that she hasn't changed, hasn't apologized, and continues with very shady things after her marriage. So her past isn't exactly in the past. Remains quite current with her.
Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: April 12, 2017, 09:40:20 PM »

I find it all very interesting but have to agree that I find some of the language used to describe Sofia to be (in my opinion) inappropriate.

That said...many posters here have argued their case very passionately so fair do's to them.

Can I ask....is Sofia's mother a 'public figure'? What position does she hod? And what did Sofia say so publicly about someone that has brought about negativity.

Just curious...enjoying the dishing.

She is a politician.  I'm not sure what elected office she holds, though.  

If you read through these threads you'll find the answers you seek.  In a nutshell, Sofia has:

Publicly stated that she was going to get CP to date her-while he was in a very public and long-term relationship with someone else.
Mocked her disabled teacher, and wrote about his so-called hilarious disability on a blog.
On the same blog, wrote quite a lot about how she and her friend were using men for drinks and access to clubs in New York.
Stated publicly that when living in NY, she and her sugar daddy would flip a coin to determine who would get out of bed to feed sugar daddy's toddler child.
Publicly stated that rape victims were to blame for their low self-esteem.
Sexualized vulnerable young girls by making them wear revealing clothing and performing a sexualized dance for young boys.
Contacts the media regularly with disparaging bits of gossip about her sister in law, Madeleine.
Threw a fit and demanded that Madeleine's friend (CP's ex girlfriend) not be a bridesmaid in Madde's wedding.
Threw a fit and demanded that Madeleine not invite the same friend to the christening of Madde's eldest child.
Used p*rn star Jenna Jameson by making out with her in a public club purely to impress a guy she was dating.

In addition to that, the parents are vile because they knowingly and willingly allowed their underaged daughter to pose nude for sexual bondage photography in Thailand, the world's capital of child sex trafficking.  They should be registered sex offenders for that action.  In my country, they would absolutely be jailed and forced to register as a sex offender if they did such a thing.  

Need I go on?  

Sofia has earned the names she's being called, and if it is bothersome, I recommend blocking those of us who call her those names and/or avoiding the threads altogether.  She is the WORST of all European royals and skank is the least of the names she deserves to be called.  Nobody is dishing on her for posing nude.  We're dishing on her for the reasons above.  She is trash.  She is vile, and she feels no remorse whatsoever for her actions.

Nice summary of Sofia's deeds.   Star

While I am not one to call names, I believe Sofia is confused with low or no morals or values; her view is skewed by her past.

When I see photographs of her at these events, I see someone seeking to prove she is just as good as the other women in attendance. Sofia's past acceptance was based on her looks and clothing choices - and she uses that measure herself still.

I doubt she is thinking about the cause of the event; more likely she is thinking of what the camera sees, how she appears and the fact that she is a princess.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: April 12, 2017, 09:42:09 PM »

No one cam chastise others on their feelings & word of choice, if those words are fitting. Can't take offence at everything and cry "misogyny", it imo devalues actual misogyny. You call a spade a spade...
Pixie & Maria, excellent summary of why it is that people think what they do and say what they say here re Sofia.
The most troubling about her past is, that she hasn't changed, hasn't apologized, and continues with very shady things after her marriage. So her past isn't exactly in the past. Remains quite current with her.

This.  Star

People change and grow and improve.  Not in her case, though.  I've yet to see any evidence that she's stopped being shady and selfish.  From insisting on holding Alex throughout the christening (I'm sure CP would have appreciated being able to hold his baby, even for just a few minutes), to buying that apartment in South Africa (with taxpayers' money, not her own) right before the wedding, to starting a company after the wedding (something illegal for a royal to do), she has shown that she does not care about expectations and requirements for her role as a member of the SRF.  I'd cut her a lot of slack if she showed that she was changing and maturing and gaining empathy.  

Princess BlueEyes-:star: back at you.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: April 12, 2017, 10:03:05 PM »

Star

Star Star

Star

Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: April 12, 2017, 10:06:51 PM »

If it talks like a duck and walks like a duck..

I can also remind newer posters that certain pictures of Sofia posted here are deemed p0rnographic by google Beer They contacted us once and told us they would not provide ads for the site when such photos were posted here. So the facts on Sofia might explain what some find too colourful language. She had no education. She did p0rnografic and nude modelling from the age of 15 (!). She lied (as in still do!) about starting an organisation helping orphans in Africa (!). She mocked a handicapped on her blog, whilst more or less documenting that she was in NY living on men she met in town. After her wedding she started a company even though it's forbidden for royals in Sweden. Again - while the language might be rather colourful it doesn't come out of nothing. IMO Sofia is the least suitable royal bride currently and, I dare say, also the only one where the court continues to lie and protect in such a manner. Perhaps it's the frustration with this special treatment of such an undeserving person that makes many posters here frustrated.

Star The bolded part = my thoughts almost word for word.

Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: April 12, 2017, 10:13:10 PM »

Star   Exactly.

Passing Stars

Mini Member

I love people who make me laugh. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: April 13, 2017, 02:56:42 AM »

Sofia has quite a resume  (very well spelled out in these posts  Star)

I just want to add to the very detailed and comprehensive list of Sofia's low reaching accomplishments that she continues her insulting behavior by insisting on trying to convince the public that she has changed when she has not pursued an education or done anything else of substance to actually facilitate real changes in herself.  The only real change is that she now keeps her clothes on in public - is that really the bar Sweden has set for the royal family?  (And if so, why can't the Swedish media leave Madde alone and applaud her for doing this her whole life?)

And I get a bit uncomfortable when we insinuate that she might have some dirt on CG because then it casts him as a victim, when chances are greatest that he just gets turned on by her and her past and enjoys it enough to protect her and keep her around  Blush

Just gross...  all of it!

"Silence Like a Cancer Grows" ~ Paul Simon
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: April 13, 2017, 10:04:55 AM »

Sofia has quite a resume  (very well spelled out in these posts  Star)

I just want to add to the very detailed and comprehensive list of Sofia's low reaching accomplishments that she continues her insulting behavior by insisting on trying to convince the public that she has changed when she has not pursued an education or done anything else of substance to actually facilitate real changes in herself.  The only real change is that she now keeps her clothes on in public - is that really the bar Sweden has set for the royal family?  (And if so, why can't the Swedish media leave Madde alone and applaud her for doing this her whole life?)

And I get a bit uncomfortable when we insinuate that she might have some dirt on CG because then it casts him as a victim, when chances are greatest that he just gets turned on by her and her past and enjoys it enough to protect her and keep her around  Blush

Just gross...  all of it!

And didn't she say she regrets nothing of her past?
Felicia

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: April 13, 2017, 11:05:46 AM »

Not arguing about whether Sofia deserves criticism-she really does.

But its words like "hoefia" that I have issues with-to be used about anyone.It is slut shaming and I think demeaning to all women.

But hey, there's plenty of other nice threads ,will just stop looking at this one
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: April 13, 2017, 11:15:50 AM »

But its words like "hoefia" that I have issues with-to be used about anyone.It is slut shaming and I think demeaning to all women.

But hey, there's plenty of other nice threads ,will just stop looking at this one

Imo Sofia has worked for an industry that upholds and promotes these ideas. Its very essence is sexism.
I see Sofia as a total traitor.
Passing Stars

Mini Member

I love people who make me laugh. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: April 13, 2017, 02:23:56 PM »

Imo Sofia has worked for an industry that upholds and promotes these ideas. Its very essence is sexism.
I see Sofia as a total traitor.

Exactly!. The hypocritical and infuriating part is that she has done so many things in her life, not just her childhood, to set women back centuries yet wants the approval and gratitude of girls like the ones in South Africa that she dressed to seduce in both the sexualized dance they performed, as well as the fashion show they put on.

She uses her large chest and willingness to play the giddy, giggling, vapid female to get ahead....  Absolutely nothing to admire here 

"Silence Like a Cancer Grows" ~ Paul Simon
Olya

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: April 13, 2017, 03:00:41 PM »

"Slut shaming"... Again, a spade is called a spade. I personally slut shame any man who's a slut. I have no double standard, even though there clearly are double standards in society. Nothing turns me off any man quicker than finding out that he's been with any woman that wasn't quick enough to hide. Skirt chasers are as bad as whatever you'd call a woman, d*ck chaser? Trouser chaser? I don't care.
Men who've been around the block too many times are just as unattractive as women are who've been around the block too many times. I can't fault, and can't find fault, with men who are turnt off and avoid women with a reputation. A girl for "fun" has made herself such a girl, just like any man known for "fun" and men with a reputation. You make your bed and you must lie in it.

All these words these days just hinder any criticism at all and I can't agree with that. It creates a free pass for all and diminishes real issues, or scenarios when those words are actually fitting and needed, like "misogyny", "slut shaming", and not to go too OT and create a discussion, but "racism" falls into that as well. People are up in arms over anything, too sensitive these days, too quickly offended, too quickly stick labels and words to stuff, too quickly run off in defense of someone or something who doesn't need, deserve or wants it. It's why the term "snowflake generation" came about, and I wish we hadn't created this state of political correctness gone mad. But that's just me, you may disagree of course.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: