Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Sofia - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 34157 times)
KimmySue

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: April 13, 2017, 04:12:25 PM »

Before I found this blog, I had no idea about Sofia's past. Every website that I saw praised her and her strong work ethic. I was shocked and appalled when I learned the truth about her and it really has me questioning how anyone thought she was appropriate to marry into the royal family. People like her will elicit strong opinions, both for and against her. I don't always agree with other posters, but I appreciate their input and honor their opinions.

Olya  Star for you!
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: April 13, 2017, 04:16:29 PM »

Olya, this is exactly how I feel too. The same rules apply to men. I don't care if "exploring ones sexuality freely" is considered positive these days. To me personally such a man would be out of the question. While I've known more than enough people who have done some significant damage to their own psyche with these explorations (not to mention caused pain to others inadvertently), I still feel people should be able to do as they please and we don't need to go back to the Middle Ages even if I find it unacceptable for myself. It's their own choice.

I also agree what you said about "snowflake generation". I was taught that words are just words and better to fight with them than with actual weapons. These days it seems however that the pen really is mightier than the sword. You can end up in prison for speaking the truth, even if it is not hurtful things.

As for the things Snakey has been called... Well, she made her bed. So many here before me have said it much better than I can and I agree with all of you. We have never called her anything she wouldn't have deserved herself with her actions. I doubt we would use these words if she would have proven herself worthy of people's respect.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: April 13, 2017, 06:47:41 PM »

Internships are plentiful, but on the other hand, few people have a royal connection. But here you can!

Princess Sofia charitable organization Project Playground is looking for a trainee for three to six months to help with the work in Langa outside Cape Town.

The Project Playgrounds website states that the person who is hired will work with local fundraising to raise funds for operations. They also emphasize that the applicant will not receive any pay. In addition, they have to arrange transport and accommodation for themselves.

Applicants must also be in accordance with the ad "energetic and have a good ability to work with experienced and inspiring colleagues."

One of the colleagues will be Princess Sofia, who is still closely tied to their organization.

Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: April 14, 2017, 10:44:41 PM »

Anyone here think she will go to Harald's birthday?  Maybe she will wear a new tiara again.  Secret
LauraMarie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: April 14, 2017, 10:53:09 PM »

Anyone here think she will go to Harald's birthday?  Maybe she will wear a new tiara again.  Secret

I believe CG, Silvia, Victoria, and Madeleine attended for his 70th (don't think Carl Philip was there but not quite sure).  Definitely wouldn't surprise me if Sofia and CP go to his 80th.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: April 14, 2017, 11:57:03 PM »

When is it? Is it a tiara event?
LauraMarie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: April 15, 2017, 04:43:45 AM »

When is it? Is it a tiara event?

I read somewhere there will be a gala dinner on May 10th.  For his 70th birthday, it was a tiara event with CG, Silvia, Victoria, and Madeleine (maybe CP but I can't find photos to be sure) all present.
LMVDA

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: April 22, 2017, 04:56:41 PM »

Yesterday Sofia had dinner with some friends at Strandvägen 1, Stockholm

Minette Tigerfalk published the photos on instagram, she works on Carino SPA & Clinic, and because of the hashtags #lovemywork #kungahuset #carinostockholm maybe this was a business meeting?

The captions are from her instagram, but not the translations

Lunchmöte, avstämning, skratt och härliga människor! Jag med 2 beundransvärda kvinnor på S1, det är där det händer! ✨❤#kungahuset #lovemylife #carinostockholm #lovemywork #matjconsulting #prinsessansofia #prinsessansofiaavsverige

Lunch meeting, reconciliation, laughter and lovely people! I with 2 admirable women on S1, that's where it happens! ✨❤ #kungahuset #lovemylife #carinostockholm #lovemywork #matjconsulting #prinsessansofia #prinsessansofiaavsverige

Hmmmm, fullt att peka, Aj aj Minettevilken tur att det hörde till samtalet då❤#lovemywork #carinostockholm #kungahuset #lovemylife #matjconsulting

Hmmmm, full to point, ah ah Minette  whats up that it belonged to the conversation then ❤ #lovemywork #carinostockholm #kungahuset #lovemylife #matjconsulting

I fortsatta positiva energier ❤#matjconsulting #carinoeskilstuna #carinostockholm #lovemylife #lovemywork #prinsessansofia

In continued positive energies ❤ #matjconsulting #carinoeskilstuna #carinostockholm #lovemylife #lovemywork #prinsessansofia
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 05:18:17 PM by LMVDA » Logged

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: April 22, 2017, 07:01:14 PM »

^^^Hoefia is so unattractive, especially in these photos. Her ginormous forehead and jacked-up meth teeth are even more screamingly, exaggeratedly visible here.

I'm sure that soooooooooooo much important work took place at this event.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: April 22, 2017, 08:58:06 PM »

Sofia at memorial service for Stockholm Attack

snakey is smiling!]\

and I can see her stocking foot bit dark bit that should have stayed in her shoe.

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: April 22, 2017, 10:28:14 PM »

Yesterday Sofia had dinner with some friends at Strandvägen 1, Stockholm

Minette Tigerfalk published the photos on instagram, she works on Carino SPA & Clinic, and because of the hashtags #lovemywork #kungahuset #carinostockholm maybe this was a business meeting?

The captions are from her instagram, but not the translations

Lunchmöte, avstämning, skratt och härliga människor! Jag med 2 beundransvärda kvinnor på S1, det är där det händer! ✨❤#kungahuset #lovemylife #carinostockholm #lovemywork #matjconsulting #prinsessansofia #prinsessansofiaavsverige

Lunch meeting, reconciliation, laughter and lovely people! I with 2 admirable women on S1, that's where it happens! ✨❤ #kungahuset #lovemylife #carinostockholm #lovemywork #matjconsulting #prinsessansofia #prinsessansofiaavsverige

Hmmmm, fullt att peka, Aj aj Minettevilken tur att det hörde till samtalet då❤#lovemywork #carinostockholm #kungahuset #lovemylife #matjconsulting

Hmmmm, full to point, ah ah Minette  whats up that it belonged to the conversation then ❤ #lovemywork #carinostockholm #kungahuset #lovemylife #matjconsulting

I fortsatta positiva energier ❤#matjconsulting #carinoeskilstuna #carinostockholm #lovemylife #lovemywork #prinsessansofia

In continued positive energies ❤ #matjconsulting #carinoeskilstuna #carinostockholm #lovemylife #lovemywork #prinsessansofia
I find beige and red a very elegant combination, let along the low ponytail. It's amazing how S makes everything look cheap. It's really a talent, keep up Sofia!
periwinkle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Yesterday at 12:30:55 AM »

Beauty really does come from the inside but that being said there are more flattering looks for her lets say unique appearance. We all need to learn to play up our best features and play down the less attractive. For example she has a very big forehead and a horrible mole on the right side of her temple and a sharp chin and ugly teeth. Why does she wear flat severely parted hair that exaggerates those things? There was a picture series taken with little Alexander where she actually looked good her hair was soft and yes good lighting from the photography assistant went a long way but she really did look nice. She has the money why doesn't she bother with a hair stylist? It would make a world of difference.
periwinkle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Yesterday at 12:32:13 AM »

And PS those hashtags are just gross I mean really referring to yourself as a titled person? Get over yourself girlfriend.
AddiesGirl

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Yesterday at 12:48:13 AM »

#lovetoworkonmyback #kungaslut #uglyinsideandout #worthlesshumanbeing

?What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof??I wish I knew... Just staying on it, I guess, as long as she can...?
― Tennessee Williams, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
emtishell

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Yesterday at 01:22:24 AM »

And PS those hashtags are just gross I mean really referring to yourself as a titled person? Get over yourself girlfriend.

They're not Sophia's hashtags, they are from one of the other women's instagram
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: