Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch Royal jewelry  (Read 1662 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2017, 06:48:30 PM »

Good gracious, this almost obscene.  Icecream

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2017, 08:15:35 AM »

Emeralds:

The Dutch Emerald (and Pearl) Parure Tiara

The tiara has a 2nd setting, which is also frequently used:

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2017, 08:26:13 AM »

Aquamarine:

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2017, 08:18:08 PM »

Wow, those Dutchies really have the whoppers, don't they?  But Max wears them all with such flair. Good thing WA didn't marry a shy little mousie who would be overwhelmed by all the bling.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2017, 08:27:58 PM »

Does anybody else think that days after the wedding Maxima privately had a session in which she put on ALL tiaras, brooches, necklaces stomachers etc and danced around the bedroom whooping with joy and giddyness?
I have this mental image of her in a bathrobe with every bling the vaults have to offer laughing like a hyena and not even drinking the champers that is served in priceless 17century crystal heirlooms.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2017, 08:37:12 PM »

Wow, those Dutchies really have the whoppers, don't they?  But Max wears them all with such flair. Good thing WA didn't marry a shy little mousie who would be overwhelmed by all the bling.
"Dutchies"? REALLY?
Kaiserin

Large Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2017, 08:39:57 PM »

Does anybody else think that days after the wedding Maxima privately had a session in which she put on ALL tiaras, brooches, necklaces stomachers etc and danced around the bedroom whooping with joy and giddyness?
I have this mental image of her in a bathrobe with every bling the vaults have to offer laughing like a hyena and not even drinking the champers that is served in priceless 17century crystal heirlooms.

If I was her, I would have done so. Just to see what's available. I mean ... when you marry someone who tells you, "sorry, sweetheart, that engagement ring I gave you will be the last jewelley you got from me for a long time, but we have about 100 kgs of diamond & precious stones leftovers from the family which you can play with within the next 50 years" - who wouldn't order to "bring the whole bling" at once?

But I would have had the Champagne, too.

Wink
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2017, 08:46:48 PM »

Quite so Kaiserin, only Wimlex has not been cheap on the presents simply because they already had so much. Maxima does have several nice pieces - well "nice" is obviously subjective, but the TuttiFrutti necklace was certainly neither cheap nor minimal or discreet.

Mary's life motto:
Kaiserin

Large Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2017, 09:04:39 PM »

Right, Wax is not cheap in presents ... that Tutti frutti set was bought by him in an auction, so the price for the set (USD 67K) is documented.
Max is just a lucky girl. Tons of Heirloom bling and a husband with taste in new additions ...
Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2017, 09:32:27 PM »

Right, Wax is not cheap in presents ... that Tutti frutti set was bought by him in an auction, so the price for the set (USD 67K) is documented.
Max is just a lucky girl. Tons of Heirloom bling and a husband with taste in new additions ...

plus the vastest, most atrocious collection of costume and statement lobsters, cobblestones, arachnids and seaweed of the universe.

We Dutchies surely landed in the middle of an Augenweide Banana

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2017, 09:34:03 PM »

plus the vastest, most atrocious collection of costume and statement lobsters, cobblestones, arachnids and seaweed of the universe.

We Dutchies surely landed in the middle of an Augenweide Banana
Nah, Going out on a limb, put I think those were chosen by Maxima herself, not by WA!

Mary's life motto:
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2017, 09:37:20 PM »

WA provided her with beautiful presents to celebrate their children, her birthdays and so o
Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2017, 10:09:14 PM »

If I was her, I would have done so. Just to see what's available. I mean ... when you marry someone who tells you, "sorry, sweetheart, that engagement ring I gave you will be the last jewelley you got from me for a long time, but we have about 100 kgs of diamond & precious stones leftovers from the family which you can play with within the next 50 years" - who wouldn't order to "bring the whole bling" at once?

But I would have had the Champagne, too.

Wink

I Absolutely would!    Curtsey                  Champagne

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2017, 07:00:54 PM »

I wonder if the triple As ever get to play dressup with Mom's and Oma Bea's bling. What fun that would be!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: