Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amal Clooney expecting Twins  (Read 2530 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2017, 01:18:33 PM »

Well, if it's true, congratulations to them. I can't imagine those kids aren't wanted as I would guess they've had help. I wish them all the best as a family.

On a sidenote, I'm about to start fertility treatment so anyone getting pregnant (who wants kids) is just blessed in my book.

((hugs))

I don't get the backlash against celebrities who use fertility treatments,  and /or who have twins.

Thanks for the hug. Hug back  Hug  Star

I don't get it either. If they want kids and will provide a loving, stable home for them, go ahead.

TexasBear

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2017, 04:34:29 PM »

Good luck, Harley! I'm on that road, too. Will start IUI cycle again soon - we took the holiday season "off."  *hugs*
Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2017, 12:20:13 AM »

Well, if it's true, congratulations to them. I can't imagine those kids aren't wanted as I would guess they've had help. I wish them all the best as a family.

On a sidenote, I'm about to start fertility treatment so anyone getting pregnant (who wants kids) is just blessed in my book.

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for a smooth journey resulting in wonderful news Harley.  Hug

Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2017, 12:21:10 AM »

Good luck, Harley! I'm on that road, too. Will start IUI cycle again soon - we took the holiday season "off."  *hugs*

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for a smooth journey resulting in wonderful news for you too Texas Bear!   Hug

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2017, 07:37:43 AM »

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for a smooth journey resulting in wonderful news Harley.  Hug

Thank you so so much. Thoughts and prayers mean more than I can say.  Hug  Star

carolzebs

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2017, 05:32:22 PM »

((hugs))

I don't get the backlash against celebrities who use fertility treatments,  and /or who have twins.

Thanks for the hug. Hug back  Hug  Star

I don't get it either. If they want kids and will provide a loving, stable home for them, go ahead.

I also agree. Only people who go through infertility problems can understand the hurt and frustration we go through, and the blessing it is to have a chance at least at motherhood through a medical treatment.
After many years and a million problems, I managed to have a baby girl at 37 through IVF. I'm very grateful for that.

Good luck to you and all the best!!!! Thumb up
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2017, 05:49:28 PM »

Thank you. And congratulations with your daughter.  Hug

carolzebs

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2017, 08:43:33 PM »

Thank you. And congratulations with your daughter.  Hug

Hug

My advice (if I may give any with the best of intentions) is take it a day at a time, and keep always going forward. Everything will work out fine.  Hug

My daughter will be six this year. I would have liked to have tried for a second one, but my husband didn't want to go through it all again and my pregnancy was a bit difficult... So I'm happy with what I have.  Smiley I recommend it  to anybody. I know it is not always easy, but we have to try all that we can.  Wink
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2017, 03:44:03 AM »

Wasn't expecting these two to become parents, but I wish them happiness and joy for when the twins are born.  Smiley

stunking

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Yesterday at 10:55:10 PM »

hope they are on the island, I wonder if they get there via copter and boat
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: