Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Verbier skiing trip 2017  (Read 10647 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2017, 05:28:09 PM »

Or maybe she had otitis during last winter and she doesn't want to risk.
I hate otitis.🤕

I think she has brainitis, thats when part's of your brain are turning into cotton, and then disolving into air. Your head swells and you need a balaclava to keep your shit together when the temperatur drops. Mhmmm  Yes , it was just added to the WHR at the UN, which Mary is the president of.

Star

She's also suffering from extreme amounts of narcissism and insecurity.  She's only out there on those slopes because the photogs were there, hence the makeup and posing as she skied. 

There is far more evidence that this is nothing more than vanity on her part than there is of her not being a camera-whore.  Roll Eyes

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2017, 07:53:21 PM »

Ok, I'm just a weak Spaniard instead of a string Canadian but I need something to cut the cold wind from my neck when I'm skiing, even when it's sunny. I've spent the weekend skiing (very close to F&L's latest ski trip  Grin ) and the weather has been fantastic, but today the wind was freezing  Secret Secret Secret Secret Secret (me a la Mares  )

caroline

Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2017, 12:24:43 AM »

Judging by the fact that she is always bare legged when wearing dresses and skirts in winter, she should be used to the cold, Shouldn't she?  I think that the cold weather,matches her heart and character, so there no need to pretend to be a tropical flower Mosh!

There is nothing natural about her, I saw a pic of Jane smiling when they were sitting around that table in the snow and she had more warmth and genuiness in one far away smile than I've ever seen Yrma in the zillions of pics taken of her. Yrma is plastic cutlery painted in gold for camouflage.
Marge was not that bright  the end to allow that Trojan horse to enter the palace walls.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2017, 03:25:11 AM »

Marge wasn't looking for brilliance in any way, shape, or form.  She had and lost that with Alexandra.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2017, 08:35:05 AM »

IF Mary however thought that the balaclava made her look attractive for the cameras than she will have a very nasty shock coming seeing the pix in the papers: Madame looks like a mix of idiot and bank robber.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
chocolate_angel

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2017, 04:29:20 PM »

IF Mary however thought that the balaclava made her look attractive for the cameras than she will have a very nasty shock coming seeing the pix in the papers: Madame looks like a mix of idiot and bank robber.
Laughing spilled coffee on my laptop...but: you cannot help the truth  Roll Eyes
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2017, 05:44:07 PM »

LOL  Star

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: