Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 28/2: Letizia presides Fund?u BBVA meeting  (Read 1706 times)
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« on: February 28, 2017, 06:13:53 PM »

Letizia presided during today's morning Fund?u's meeting, which main goal is to improve the use of spanish in media. The meeting took place at EFE agency headquarters in Madrid.
Leti repeated a Zara jacket, worn for the first time during the last day of the state visit to Portugal, Bimba Y Lola earrings and Malababa bag. The heels are new and by HB.

semana

zimbio

desvistiendo a letizia

CR

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 06:15:12 PM »

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpLjXzokpQk

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 06:23:41 PM »

Daily Mail http://www.dailymail.co.u...id-s-BBVA-Foundation.html

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 06:34:58 PM »

How on earth can she walk in those things? They're like instruments of torture Nerves

Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 08:37:54 PM »

Just a matter of training, believe me.
I love my shoes either totally flat or higher than 3 inch - and I can even run fast on them, if need be.

If the shoe fits well, has a good quality and the [shoe] heel is well balanced below your [foot] heel, so that it does not dangle when you walk (which is often the case with low quality shoes), even a 4 inch heel is comfortable to wear for 8+ hours, even more so when the shoe has a small platform in front (or is a wedge).
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 08:43:27 PM »

I'm as much a Letizia sugar as anyone and I love how she's dressed here but I can't help but thinking that her face looks weird in these pictures. I can't place it... I usually find her stunning but there's something about these pictures...

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 11:42:38 PM »

More pics http://josepgegundez.phot...izhw18fU/C000068aKG.mLQJ0

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 01:59:23 AM »

I'm as much a Letizia sugar as anyone and I love how she's dressed here but I can't help but thinking that her face looks weird in these pictures. I can't place it... I usually find her stunning but there's something about these pictures...

I don't see much differences except lighter makeup, especially around the eyes. She generally uses taupe. Here, she only has a pinkish eye shadow. She looked a bit washed out with the lighter makeup.
Lizardcandy

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2017, 04:54:40 AM »

How on earth can she walk in those things? They're like instruments of torture Nerves

I hate the shoes most of the royal women wear. I realize this isn't a popular opinion, but they seem to me to be both unprofessional as well as a bad example to girls and dangerous for the health. Feet aren't meant to walk around in that position any more than foot binding back when. These ones are way way too tall and look very silly.

I like that she can wear slacks and still look great though! I usually like her clothing very much! 
genever

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2017, 07:50:36 AM »

The long jacket/slim pants combo is my kind of outfit and it looks ok but I don't like the fussiness of the jacket.

Also can't help thinking what the comments would have been like if it had been worn by anyone else - 'wrinkled jacket'/'mismatched trouser'/'ridiculous shoes'/'pregnant?' and somebody somewhere would have called her disrespectful (that one always cracks me up  Laughing Laughing)

onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2017, 09:08:10 AM »

Very nice cause, definitely a situation Letizia knows well and even though I don't like the purse and I don't think it matches the rest of her outfit, she makes it work.
Felicia

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2017, 05:31:33 PM »

I agree about the shoes-and they are not even so fashionable any more

The outfit is not (in my opinion) regal.As so often the case with Leti, professional but not regal
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2017, 11:24:57 PM »

Hola!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: