Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip and Sofia Expecting Second Child  (Read 14811 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2017, 05:35:48 PM »

No matter his brainless father or unlikable snake mother , Alexander is an absolutely darling baby. Aunty Harley would be immensely happy to take him over. He looks like such a happy, precious child  

onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2017, 05:36:22 PM »

^^^^^ Nerves  He does look like her, teeth and all.  Poor kid. 

I hope that if his permanent teeth look like his ugly mother's teeth, they'll at least fix them before he becomes an adult.  Hoefia's teeth are so very ugly and they completely ruin her face. 
I have the impression that now more and more dentists suggest to fix our teeth in adylthood in order to have a fully shaped mouth and avoid any further repetation of the treatment.

I want to also add that she was a sweet little girl. And back then I don't think she had anything to do with meth. All her discusting habbits are later additions to her life and, of course, the resaults are very visible.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2017, 07:13:52 PM »

No matter his brainless father or unlikable snake mother , Alexander is an absolutely darling baby. Aunty Harley would be immensely happy to take him over. He looks like such a happy, precious child  

Unfortunately, IQ and personality are hereditary... Secret
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2017, 10:30:10 PM »

^^^^^ Nerves  He does look like her, teeth and all.  Poor kid. 

I hope that if his permanent teeth look like his ugly mother's teeth, they'll at least fix them before he becomes an adult.  Hoefia's teeth are so very ugly and they completely ruin her face. 
I have the impression that now more and more dentists suggest to fix our teeth in adylthood in order to have a fully shaped mouth and avoid any further repetation of the treatment.

I want to also add that she was a sweet little girl. And back then I don't think she had anything to do with meth. All her discusting habbits are later additions to her life and, of course, the resaults are very visible.

I don't think she has anything to do with meth now.  It's just an expression.  I don't mean it literally.  Her teeth resemble those of someone who uses meth; I don't think she actually does meth.

Dentists won't fix teeth until all of the baby teeth are gone and the jaw has stopped growing.  That's why they usually put braces on after puberty.  She's an idiot for not fixing her teeth, especially since she wanted to be a model. 

Her disgusting habits started when she was a teen.  Her parents giving approval of those habits makes me wonder what her childhood was like.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2017, 10:33:11 PM »

But sometimes crappy parents still make an awesome child.

My sister in law has crappy crappy parents and has suffered from an eating disorder as a result of their mental abuse and bullying of her. Seriously, they're horrible, evil people. Still, she is a wonderful person. She is everything her parents are not. Kind, loving, funny, bright, intelligent. My brother couldn't have found a nicer girlfriend. She has crappy, malicious, narcissistic, bullying, evil evil parents - but she's awesome.

Alexander is not his parents and he's not a lost cause just because his parents are numb skulls. He may rise above them.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2017, 10:53:02 PM »

My sister in law has crappy crappy parents and has suffered from an eating disorder as a result of their mental abuse and bullying of her. Seriously, they're horrible, evil people. Still, she is a wonderful person. She is everything her parents are not. Kind, loving, funny, bright, intelligent. My brother couldn't have found a nicer girlfriend. She has crappy, malicious, narcissistic, bullying, evil evil parents - but she's awesome.

Alexander is not his parents and he's not a lost cause just because his parents are numb skulls. He may rise above them.

I completely agree.  This is one royal child that I hope spends more time with the nanny or his paternal aunts than he does with his idiot parents. 

And I sincerely hope his time with Hoefia's parents is very slim.  They've proven by their decisions regarding Sofia that they're not fit to be around children.

Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2017, 10:53:52 PM »

x2.
I'm sorry your sister in law had to go through what she did. No one should have to.
We have so many ancestors to inherit things from, thank goodness.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: March 25, 2017, 11:30:38 PM »

I think Sylvia or Margarethe (after his god mother) may find there way on the short list for a girl. I am placing bets on the name Bernadette. That way name will be HRH Princess Bernadette Bernadotte!

Why has no one done this before?Huh?
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2017, 09:34:37 PM »

With all dishing Snakey ... CP is a similar disappointment. I mean he did not go naked but he had all the ressources in the world - a name that opened doors for him, the best school and what he made out of it was that he is a wanna-be race-driver and a wanna-be "designer". And he managed to pick the most unsuitable woman in the universe (at least one of them). With all the education options, nannies, etc. you would have thought that some of the input actually created some output. But nope.
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2017, 10:08:48 PM »

Star

He's just a baby (and a very cute one at that) right now. And he didn't choose his parents, it doesn't feel fair to assume bad things about a baby because of his parents.

He might end up every bit as lazy and entitled as his parents, or he might rise above them and become a decent and hardworking man. We don't know yet. For now, he deserves the benefit of the doubt until he is old enough to be held fully accountable for his own actions and choices. Right now, he just want to sleep, eat and poop like any other (almost) 1 year old.

I'm rooting for him to rise above them and actually do something useful with his life. Hopefully his paternal aunts and uncles can steer him in the right direction. He has good examples of hardworking and successful men to look to in Daniel and Chris.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: March 27, 2017, 01:07:42 AM »

With all dishing Snakey ... CP is a similar disappointment. I mean he did not go naked but he had all the ressources in the world - a name that opened doors for him, the best school and what he made out of it was that he is a wanna-be race-driver and a wanna-be "designer". And he managed to pick the most unsuitable woman in the universe (at least one of them). With all the education options, nannies, etc. you would have thought that some of the input actually created some output. But nope.

Oh, I completely agree.  Carl-Philip is nothing but a joke and a failure.  He's the worst spare in all of Europe, IMO.  He's an idiot, he has no skills whatsoever.  His "designs" are nothing but cheap copies of other people's work, he has not one single ounce of talent as a race car driver.  In fact, the only reason they let him on the track is because he's royal.  He's simply a waste of space. 

His wife is trash, but at least she had motivation to actually do something with her life.  Sadly, that "something" was nothing but using sex to gain power, but at the very least, she had some goals.  CG is nothing but a moron.  All that money and access to the best of everything, yet he's done nothing but fail.  He couldn't even pick a suitable life partner.  I have zero respect for that guy, and if I met him in person, I'd probably laugh at him (and then of course, I'd have to bathe if he shook my hand). 

AddiesGirl

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2017, 07:40:24 AM »

Star

He's just a baby (and a very cute one at that) right now. And he didn't choose his parents, it doesn't feel fair to assume bad things about a baby because of his parents.

He might end up every bit as lazy and entitled as his parents, or he might rise above them and become a decent and hardworking man. We don't know yet. For now, he deserves the benefit of the doubt until he is old enough to be held fully accountable for his own actions and choices. Right now, he just want to sleep, eat and poop like any other (almost) 1 year old.

I'm rooting for him to rise above them and actually do something useful with his life. Hopefully his paternal aunts and uncles can steer him in the right direction. He has good examples of hardworking and successful men to look to in Daniel and Chris.

I have the feeling that Snakey wouldn't welcome strong role models in Alex's life. No, I think they'll be kept far away from any possibility of influence unfortunately. She likes her men weak, spineless and easily manipulated, just like Greaseball. I really hope they don't ever have a girl, the poor thing wouldn't stand a chance with a mother like Ms Slitz.

?What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof??I wish I knew... Just staying on it, I guess, as long as she can...?
― Tennessee Williams, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2017, 07:45:13 AM »

Star

I have the feeling that Snakey wouldn't welcome strong role models in Alex's life. No, I think they'll be kept far away from any possibility of influence unfortunately. She likes her men weak, spineless and easily manipulated, just like Greaseball. I really hope they don't ever have a girl, the poor thing wouldn't stand a chance with a mother like Ms Slitz.

But fortunately she'll have aunts like Victoria and Madeleine  Smiley

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: March 27, 2017, 09:52:50 AM »

Star

Strangely enough though, the one they say she really had the hots for wasn't weak so maybe that is why they are not together. Then again, rumours say they were together several times while she was already dating CP. But he wasn't a prince so he was of no use to her.

I hope Snakey's kids will grow to be normal and happy despite their mother and will manage to go low contact with her when they are adults. Perhaps she could move to SA...
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2017, 09:20:28 AM »

IMO CG and Silvia should take part of the blame. AFAIK Carl Philip is nearly the only spare in his age group who does not do something "useful" with his time.

Harry: joined the army at one stage
ML: Mom to three girls and talks to angels  Halo
Constantin: Works despite his family being loaded and so did Friso
Jokke: Stands in all the time if his brother is not able to roll out of bed, was a farmer
Elena: okay, ... another a bit lost cause, but at least keeps a low profile
Felix: makes wine

Have I forgotten anything? Alexander most likely will have to work for a living, so it would be good if his parents were a great example to him and would not throw glass bubbles into wine glasses and call it "design".
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: