Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of Harry.  (Read 12876 times)
identitycrisis

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2017, 01:37:29 PM »

This might be venturing into OT but you're talking about an office that caters to the will of the employers because that exact same office planned Nepal, New Zealand and the Caribbean for the lifelong spare. The shoddy lightweight tours of William match what William is willing to do. If we look at what this same office does in terms of preparing Harry's tours, engagements and speeches it's clear the issue isn't the office as much as the royal.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2017, 01:41:47 PM »

This might be venturing into OT but you're talking about an office that caters to the will of the employers because that exact same office planned Nepal, New Zealand and the Caribbean for the lifelong spare. The shoddy lightweight tours of William match what William is willing to do. If we look at what this same office does in terms of preparing Harry's tours, engagements and speeches it's clear the issue isn't the office as much as the royal.

I know. But with Harry's tours Will is not involved. Here Will is. I think that's part of the problem. It's always the leader who inspires or not. Harry obviously does but this is a trio event and he is not the leader.  Crap

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
Georgie

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2017, 03:07:41 AM »

Is this true that when Harry did interviews for Invictus a lot of people accused him to make it all about himself when he talked about more personal stuff.?

https://twitter.com/_pepp...status/855472052496674816
wisdomheaven

Gigantic Member

#SRFSugar

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2017, 07:12:58 AM »

Is this true that when Harry did interviews for Invictus a lot of people accused him to make it all about himself when he talked about more personal stuff.?

https://twitter.com/_pepp...status/855472052496674816

I saw a few off hand comments on tumblr or twitter (mostly from one anti-Harry blog on tumblr) but nothing in the larger conversations. Most people were into the interviews from what I saw and he almost always had someone else with him (an athlete, Bush, Michelle Obama, Dr. Biden).
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2017, 07:19:29 AM »

the royals need pr to generate goodwill as much as any public figure - so of course part of what they are doing is pure pr to keep their cushy lifestyle.  And do not for a moment think Harry is Mr. Nobility while Will is lazy boy.  Same family - same clothe.

We now have a former BBC exec and producer - who incidentally handled several major BBC scandals -  as the head of their foundation and it really shows.  We see it in better prep for Harry when he does interviews.  They are all handling things like videos better - note how Harry moved about in his last video on the marathon.  Being prepped by a pro now.  

The problem is that the trio are not celebs - they are royals and all this effort to make them seem relatable can back fire - the normal stuff does not sell well and there is an element of mystique necessary for the Monarchy.  And it does begin to look like too much slick pr.  They need to find a good balance between staying royal and showing they are giving good value for the money.

The Heads Together stuff has a much better focus now too but the problem still is - it is too much about them and not enough about the mental health charities.  And it does create demand at a time when the government is closing stuff down.  You cannot run around creating demand and then ignore when there is no service to meet the demand you created.  Especially when your fundraising efforts are not for the MH charities but for your Foundation.  

The example that struck me is White Wall charity - Harry went there to highlight the great work the charity is doing with vets - but all government funding for that service is being withdrawn - so it will shut down.  It is a dilemma - how do you maintain the neutrality that the royals have to adhere to while you also are promoting efforts which cause you to step right into controversial issues?  

They need to find an answer to that question

putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2017, 02:45:03 PM »

I've just seen Harry on TV at the London marathon and he spoke very well and was very natural and warm, he looked really good too and very happy.
gudgeon

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2017, 08:47:00 PM »

Harry with the men's and women's winners and wheelchair winners --

Other photos --

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: