Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 233   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana Photos  (Read 1209387 times)
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 06:34:41 PM »

Wonder what she would look like now and what would be her style? Who do you think she would have worn to the Royal Wedding and evening party?  These photos make me miss her  on the world stage all over again.
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 12:05:16 AM »

I love this outfit which she wore in Chitral

LS, great find. Never seen this outfit before.
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2011, 02:40:19 PM »

Rare photo of Diana wearing brown wig
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2011, 05:20:13 PM »

OMG really Steven Vaughan? 

tudorfan

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2011, 06:58:22 PM »

Barf to the painting.  If it were for real, it would show Diana throwing daggers at Kate.

Love this photo of her, and the one in the brown wig is amazing!!  Glad she kept her hair short and blonde, that's all I'm going to say.

"I was the one who was always pitched out front, whether it was my clothes, what I said, what my hair was doing, everything - which was a pretty dull subject, actually, and it's been exhausted over the years." - Diana
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2011, 08:37:43 PM »

She is truly beautiful in that pic. The hat and coat..... Nerves
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2011, 12:29:38 AM »

1980 Nipple Gate......... sister desperately needed a bra!
LadyBunion

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2011, 12:34:52 AM »

Barf to the painting.  If it were for real, it would show Diana throwing daggers at Kate.

Love this photo of her, and the one in the brown wig is amazing!!  Glad she kept her hair short and blonde, that's all I'm going to say.

Day they announced she was preggers with William

tudorfan

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2011, 02:50:08 AM »

Thank you LadyBunion,
I did not know that.  She was all aglow, wasn't she?

There are so many photos of Diana, that even 14 years after her death, I always see ones I haven't seen before, as in this thread.  Quite lovely pictures. No matter what anyone could say about Diana, she always had a pleasant aura about her, and this really showed in her photographs.

"I was the one who was always pitched out front, whether it was my clothes, what I said, what my hair was doing, everything - which was a pretty dull subject, actually, and it's been exhausted over the years." - Diana
Chris

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2011, 03:14:48 AM »

Come on, ladies.  If anyone other than Diana were wearing this outfit we'd be laughing hysterically.  She eventually developed a fine fashion sense, but this picture obviously was taken long before that happened.  That get up makes her look like a Tibetian monk. 
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2011, 03:27:04 AM »

The cap and coat were gifts from the people of Chitral to Diana.

I have a similar coat which looks great with skinny jeans and nobody's ever accused me of looking like a Tibetan monk.   Whistle

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2011, 03:37:52 AM »

Rare photo of Diana wearing brown wig

It is amazing how her famous hairstyle gave her away. Wearing this wig, I had to do a double take.
Chris

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2011, 03:51:01 AM »

I have a similar coat which looks great with skinny jeans and nobody's ever accused me of looking like a Tibetan monk.   Whistle

But you said you liked the "outfit," LS.  That made it sound like it was something she brought with her to wear on a working trip.  At least it did to me.  You tricked me!       And I'm sure your coat looks very fine on you...but you didn't say you also have a similar hat.  I suspect you might get a couple of monkish comments if you had that hat and you paired it with your coat.   Wink       
Butterbean

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Keira who?

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2011, 08:13:18 AM »

Come on, ladies.  If anyone other than Diana were wearing this outfit we'd be laughing hysterically.  She eventually developed a fine fashion sense, but this picture obviously was taken long before that happened.  That get up makes her look like a Tibetian monk. 

I don't really like the outfit, but I love that she was game to take risks, and had a great sense of humour about it, without risking her poise. She was a great lady.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2011, 11:04:31 AM »

But you said you liked the "outfit," LS.  That made it sound like it was something she brought with her to wear on a working trip.  At least it did to me.  You tricked me!       And I'm sure your coat looks very fine on you...but you didn't say you also have a similar hat.  I suspect you might get a couple of monkish comments if you had that hat and you paired it with your coat.   Wink       
I like the outfit. IMO whether she brought it with her or not isn't the point. The fact that she made it look good is and something the people of Chitral havent forgotten. They still talk about it Smiley

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 233   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: