Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding Photo Thread  (Read 28717 times)
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: May 25, 2008, 08:57:15 PM »

Isn't this one grim look Morey is giving Felix.....she looks  Spiteful (spiteful)

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
Pixie

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2008, 09:10:27 PM »

So motherly and tender isn't she  Crap  don't you think a mother's instinct would be to comfort or assist a sleepy child.
CindyM

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2008, 09:26:17 PM »

As I remember reading somewhere, Queen Alexandrine's tiara now belongs to Alexandra and doesn't have to be returned.
Marie wears a loaner tiara from QMII?  She didn't get a tiara for becoming HRH?
So, does Marie have the use of her wedding tiara so long as she is HRH?

I remember reading from maybe RJMB, Alexandra's personal secretary wrote to them and said the Alexandrine tiara is Alex's personal property. 

Did anyone see this photo yet:
http://www.iblbildarkiv.n...FC3A8A8169877396035FB69F4

Mary was just sitting there with her hands on Nikolai's chair, when Felix is about to fall from his seat.  Nikolai is the one that had to help his brother from falling over.
Pixie

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: May 25, 2008, 09:37:27 PM »

As I remember reading somewhere, Queen Alexandrine's tiara now belongs to Alexandra and doesn't have to be returned.

I remember reading from maybe RJMB, Alexandra's personal secretary wrote to them and said the Alexandrine tiara is Alex's personal property. 

Mary was just sitting there with her hands on Nikolai's chair, when Felix is about to fall from his seat.  Nikolai is the one that had to help his brother from falling over.

Mary must have had second thoughts, rather than sit there and stare at the poor boy, she realized it was a good photo op!! 
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Sudan Sudan

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: May 25, 2008, 09:48:44 PM »

Mary must have had second thoughts, rather than sit there and stare at the poor boy, she realized it was a good photo op!! 

You can tell from the way she is leaning and holding her head, that she is doing this totally concentrating on herself and the photographers, making sure her back is straight, with a Margot Fonteyn look about the face. What a foul woman she really is.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: May 25, 2008, 09:56:47 PM »

Interesting look on Fred's face though, as if he knows Mary is only talking to the nephews because it might be a photo op.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: May 25, 2008, 10:06:22 PM »

Lights,camera , ACTION!
Mrs Denmark feeling the red carpet.

A lovely bridal smile:

avisen.dk
http://avisen.dk/brylluppet-billeder-240508.aspx

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Aquamarine for March

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2008, 10:10:25 PM »

A lovely bridal smile:

Yes, but I also noticed Marie has sometimes pursed lips during that day, however.

And a question: was Mary the only one to wave for the press when arriving?
Luna

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2008, 10:16:19 PM »

http://www.ppe-agency.com...arch=24-05-2008%20Wedding

Here's the official wedding picture avec Mary. Note that Marie is holding her granny's hand! How sweet and warm is that! Contrast that with Mary chucking out her grandmother's letters!
I like Marie, I really do. But that image looks staged ... is she trying to send us a message?
Peggy G.

Micro Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2008, 10:51:47 PM »

Thanks for those photos, out of the ones you posted I think Caroline Heering looked the best!

I agree, I like her too. Her husband looks a bit older than his years! But.. I wonder.. where is Tanja Doky? Maybe she was not invited, as she is still a bit of a new-comer..?  Thinking
BWpunisher

Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

HRH Clown Prince Dumbledork of Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2008, 11:08:26 PM »

Here we have Mary being the Aunt Icon:

BRF Section Trolls:
Pixie

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: May 25, 2008, 11:19:18 PM »

Here we have Mary being the Aunt Icon:

Mary:  Hey kid now listen to me, see that camera up there to the left, they're looking at me so don't ignore me understand.  Help me with this one, pretend that I'm helping you with your brother, what's his name, I need a good Auntie photo for the tabloids tomorrow!

Nickolai:  aaaaaaahhhhh uhhhhh oh I see the camera, okay whatever you say Lady.
isis

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2008, 11:29:27 PM »

Poor Felix! I feel like hugging and holding him. Sad
Probably he had too much excitement and cake.
Liesl

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2008, 11:45:02 PM »

Isn't this one grim look Morey is giving Felix.....she looks  Spiteful (spiteful)

lupina

What a cold fish this woman is!  It was very noticeable when watching the wedding video how she was looking at Felix with such disdain?  What was she thinking - that now the boys will be stealing her thunder, all paps focused on them because they just looked so cute?

If she couldn't even show a little bit of compasion to her "nephews" by marriage, how can you believe that she really cares about children who are bullies, or who are obese or who are physically and mentally handicapped?   Ranting  As I said before, what a waste of space in this world this woman is!   
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2008, 11:49:36 PM »

lupina

What a cold fish this woman is!  It was very noticeable when watching the wedding video how she was looking at Felix with such disdain?  What was she thinking - that now the boys will be stealing her thunder, all paps focused on them because they just looked so cute?

If she couldn't even show a little bit of compasion to her "nephews" by marriage, how can you believe that she really cares about children who are bullies, or who are obese or who are physically and mentally handicapped?   Ranting  As I said before, what a waste of space in this world this woman is!   

Such a wonderful Icon Aunt---just look at her face.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: