Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Frederik nearly kills infant  (Read 5674 times)
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 04:33:26 PM »

Inner rage?  Almost late to the wedding (like Princess Annette was almost late to WA's birthday party)?  Ackward and tense moments with Mary?
I hope MM is ok.  She could have been killed or witnessed someone else being killed.  I bet the Norwegian Royal Family wouldn't accept some fluffy explanation or compensation from the DRF if that happened!
This also reminds me of the antics that William and Harry periodically committed.
No wonder Fred looked somber at the wedding.  Perhaps he was reflecting on the near death experience for the grandma, mother, and child and that he was truly sorry for this.

jmj21983

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 04:36:28 PM »

Wow, I'm glad no one was hurt.  Didn't Prince Richard (Benedikte's husband) once comment in an interview that the DRF was full of reckless drivers and that someday someone might get hurt/killed?
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 04:55:24 PM »

http://www.jv.dk/artikel/418314

The local rag has the same report, so it is most likely accurate enough!  Shocked

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 05:12:43 PM »

Thanks for the clarifications, DoS, lupina and Jazzy!

Shocking story as this isn't the first time Fred has been in trouble for a driving related offence. Wasn't there an incident with an old girlfriend? One would have hoped he would have matured a little bit by now.....

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2008, 08:23:26 PM »

Perhaps Freddie was trying to get rid of Mosh -- permanently. . .  Thinking
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2008, 08:43:43 PM »

Wow, I'm glad no one was hurt.  Didn't Prince Richard (Benedikte's husband) once comment in an interview that the DRF was full of reckless drivers and that someday someone might get hurt/killed?

Yes, he did. He even said that there were members of the DRF that he wouldn't drive with Roll Eyes I'm guessin Joachim and Frederik.

I think it would be very dramatic if Frederik or Joachim killed someone. I don't know what would happen of course but I don't think they would get out of it without repercussions.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 09:14:27 PM »

I wish I could find the video from Nov 2006 in Australia when Mary made a "surprise" visit to that school on her holiday. There are was a clip of Mary or probably her driver completely cutting off another car that had the right of way. I believe the driver of the other car had to slam on the breaks to stop a collision.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2008, 12:44:43 AM »

Maybe Fred was upset that Vicky was not at the same car with him  Wink . Isn't it strange that MM instead of Vicky went with them ? Haakon was probably at another car with Victoria.
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2008, 01:49:26 AM »

this isn't the first time Fred has been in trouble for a driving related offence. Wasn't there an incident with an old girlfriend?

Yes, he and girlfriend Malou Aamund, now a member of Parliament, were drunk drivers on New Years in the 80s (?)

Here's a shot of Fred and Joachim at the press conference their parents called in France to publically humiliate them after they wrecked a car in Caix.

Michelle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2008, 03:39:46 AM »

Here's a shot of Fred and Joachim at the press conference their parents called in France to publically humiliate them after they wrecked a car in Caix.

As I would have said when I was a teenager "Busted, disgusted and never trusted!"  Look at their faces!  If they were dogs, their tails would be between their dogs.

Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Daiz

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2008, 04:03:30 AM »

I think that if one of them hit and killed an innocent paserby then the DRF would be over. It is not as if they have not had warnings.
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2008, 04:17:41 AM »

I wish I could find the video from Nov 2006 in Australia when Mary made a "surprise" visit to that school on her holiday. There are was a clip of Mary or probably her driver completely cutting off another car that had the right of way. I believe the driver of the other car had to slam on the breaks to stop a collision.

Yes, and she was also spotted speeding in a kindergarten zone in 2002 or 2003. Didn't take her long to catch on!!
BWpunisher

Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

HRH Clown Prince Dumbledork of Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2008, 04:18:59 AM »

Let me guess, all she got was a "hello" and a "don't do it again" from the cop, right? Or did she get a ticket?  Wink But, Mary actually seems to be the better driver of the family.

BRF Section Trolls:
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2008, 04:24:10 AM »

Let me guess, all she got was a "hello" and a "don't do it again" from the cop, right? Or did she get a ticket?  Wink But, Mary actually seems to be the better driver of the family.

She wasn't stopped by the police. She was recognised, as were the special royal registration plates.

I think she'd also made a parking violation, but the cop let her off the hook. I think this was reported in an early Australian-published article on her as the royal girlfriend.
jmj21983

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2008, 05:17:32 AM »

This clip maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL-IJcya2v4
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: