Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Family of Morocco News and Pictures  (Read 459881 times)
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1560 on: April 14, 2017, 09:53:17 PM »

Prince Moulay Rachid looks on with defending champion Jeunghun Wang of Korea during the pro - am prior to the Trophee Hassan II at Royal Golf Dar Es Salam on April 12, 2017 in Rabat, Morocco. (

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1561 on: April 14, 2017, 10:44:25 PM »

if something happen to the King before Crown prince reach the age of majority it's the memebrs of this constitutional Court  who will be the main members and deciders in a special council wich will be formed to rule and take care the crown prince education until he reaches the right age (this is only in case of absence of the king "death")

the King Appoints President, Members of Constitutional Court
Rabat  -  HM King Mohammed VI received, Tuesday at the Royal Palace in Casablanca, the president and members of the Constitutional Court, whom the Sovereign named to their new positions, said a statement by the Royal Office.
http://www.mapnews.ma/en/...tional-court-royal-office

I wonder if they're worried about something? Is it confirmed he has kidney issues?
maybe,but also it's normal procedure:that council was an idea of King Hassan II and was included in constitution of 1973 and then in all follow constitutions of Morocco tell now,back then it was a kind of political pact between the palace and the political leaders if something appen to the king Hassan II and the CP(at time sidi Mohemmed now King Mohammed VI) still young the preferable a special institution takes over the rule and the education of "still young king" until he reaches the right age that way the rest of the royal family were kept outside the political game,the members of te MRF respected and influent as they are in Morocco they are not allowed to interfere in the political life expect of cours the king....so this procedure isn't new or unsual althugh i am sure they are taking in consideration too the king health thesedays.

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1562 on: April 15, 2017, 02:20:26 AM »

Thanks Rita  Star

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1563 on: April 15, 2017, 11:47:47 PM »

Thanks Rita  Star
you're welcome  Smiley

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1564 on: April 15, 2017, 11:50:14 PM »

King Mohammed VI Leaves Cuba to Meet President Trump in Miami
Following his private trip to Cuba, King Mohammed VI flew to Miami where he will hold his first talks with US President Donald Trump, French speaking magazine, Jeune Afrique, reported.
Jeune Afrique learned from sources at the Royal palace that President Trump would offer a dinner in honor of the Moroccan Monarch on Sunday.
The meeting with Trump comes after the King had spent a holiday in Cuba, an arch adversary of Morocco’s territorial integrity known for its longtime support for the separatist thesis in the Sahara.
http://northafricapost.co...resident-trump-miami.html

Kingand his family were recieed at Miami Aireport by his new ambassador to USA Lalla Joumala

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: