Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carina Axelsson - unofficial princess  (Read 419154 times)
sweettiara

Medium Member

United States United States

Team Marie

Ignore
« on: August 12, 2009, 01:06:51 AM »

this was on billed bladet but i tried to look for it again and cant find link??? so here are all the photos.  notice that
everyone around poor mary is extremely stylish....too bad they dont give advice.  youll notice that carina looks better in the thailand number.  sorry all are attachments.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 10:16:38 PM by Maria » Logged

sweettiara

Medium Member

Team Marie

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 01:07:42 AM »

more........

sweettiara

Medium Member

Team Marie

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 01:08:18 AM »

and two more........enjoy!

Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 02:44:08 AM »

youll notice that carina looks better in the thailand number.  

I noticed that at the time of Henrik's party, too. I guess she didn't see the photos of More-y wearing it with loooong underarm braids! Ewww! That thing was hopefully fully sterilised!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 02:49:04 AM »

how long are these two going to keep this charade up and not get married...

or are they going to live in sin, enjoy the perks, and NOT have children?

BTW, you don't need to be married to have children...(that;'s not what I was getting at...)

Its like he's procastinating until a 'suitable' one comes along...

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 02:56:57 AM »

I find this photo of her at her desk in her apartment at Schloß Berleburg both very lovely and very disturbing. It's clear that she's enjoying the full acceptance and intimate enclosure of her boyfriend's family, to the extent she was allowed to move in with them and exist as a full partner to Gustav in life. But as comfortable and emotionally satisfying as this must be, this is a woman who has no promise of marriage from her beloved, could be squandering the opportunity for biological children (she just turned 41), and has no formal employment which provides spending money, a sense of self, and the most commonly found way to serve society, not to mention, the best justification for a permanent visa for German residence.

Who gives her pocket money? How does someone without a job accept not only the free housing, but all of the clothes and travel expenses? How does she feel about that? What an extremely weird position she has chosen to accept.

Michelle

Gigantic Member

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 03:12:17 AM »

What an extremely weird position she has chosen to accept.

Quite right.  She has no job, no viable income.  The Berleburg's have welcome her into their family but at what cost for her?  She's living with a man who can't marry her or risk losing his inheritance.  I wonder if that ever bothers in the least bit?  You know, he COULD marry her if he really wanted to.  But he hasn't.

As for the visa thing, since her father is swedish, she may have swedish citizenship.  Maybe that's how she's been able to live in Germany for these couple of years since she does have no job.

Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 03:21:08 AM »

She's too old to be such a Waity Katy.  If I were her I would have let go of Gustav a long time ago so that he could fulfill his duty.  This is pathetic.  Does she even speak German?  I wonder how Gustav's parents feel about this.  The girl has probably squandered alot of her chances for another suitable-as in a Prince with loads of money-marriage.  

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 03:35:46 AM »

nice touch to have an intimate photo of her with Carl the Great Procastinator,...facing the camera Crap...we're togetehr...but NOT!

Wonder if he has the same photo on his desk???

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 03:43:28 AM »

Quote from:
She's too old to be such a Waity Katy.  If I were her I would have let go of Gustav a long time ago so that he could fulfill his duty.  This is pathetic.  Does she even speak German?  I wonder how Gustav's parents feel about this.  The girl has probably squandered alot of her chances for another suitable-as in a Prince with loads of money-marriage.  
May be she doesn't mind to live with him without he marries her (many couples do) beside his family seem to accept her well and they are happy enough with the situation.

Summer

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 03:51:28 AM »

She's quite attractive - except for the toothy smile.  Definitely doesn't look 41.  

Judging from her desk, she looks very busy    According to Wikipedia, she is a children's writer and book illustrator.

Maybe they'll settle down and have kids, maybe not.  If they don't, I think it may be Gustav's loss.  She seems like a good match for him. 

Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 04:04:19 AM »

Life is choices, you know? And sister has made her choice. Fine by me. But what a very strange choice and one that not many of us could or would make. I don't feel good about Gustav's role here, even if he has been truly honest with her about his own limits and boundaries, and generosities and gifts. He has ALL the power.

That desk is covered in personal affects. I see a calendar/daily planner. Photos, roses, etc. Who bought the roses? With what money? Has Carina had a sit down with Papa Berleburg & Gustav and talked honestly about what she can expect financially as long as she's shagging the son and keeping him company? She has a lot to lose and wonder about what sort of arrangements she has made for herself for the present and in the event that she ends up on the street. If the right noble, Protestant, white girl of childbearing years came along, would Gustav ignore her or start feeling that maybe she's a worthy partner as he starts aging and feeling more attached to getting and keeping the castle and having little Berleburg heirs.

Good luck, Carina!
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 04:06:06 AM »

Quote from:
May be she doesn't mind to live with him without he marries her (many couples do) beside his family seem to accept her well and they are happy enough with the situation.

Sorry but he needs to worry about his duty first.  Where will the title and property go if he doesn't produce an heir?  I'm sure there are some lovely, suitable girls he could marry.  Unfortunately, Carina has entangled herself so much into his life so what woman would want to take a chance with Gustav.

I'm not sure about the state of Gustav dad's health, but when he passes on perhaps that will be the beginning of the end for this relationship.

Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 04:18:46 AM »

Sorry but he needs to worry about his duty first.  Where will the title and property go if he doesn't produce an heir?

Gustav has plenty of male cousins, so there are enough folks able to take over the running of the property & the headship of the family after he dies.

G's only duty is to run the family business, not to produce heirs. But that is a natural human urge and men are luckier than women in that they can reproduce well into their 70s and maybe beyond. Carina's got another 2-3 years on her at the absolute most. Who's to say a young Countess from a couple of duchies over comes of age and has everything the will requires and Gustav likes.  Halo Auf wiedersehen, Carina!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 04:37:17 AM by Cece » Logged
Charlotte

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 04:26:07 AM »

Well I'm sure Gustav's father wants to keep the title and property among his descendants.  To me that should be foremost on Gustav's mind.  I just don't see how the Berleberg's are letting Carina play princess like this.  If I were the mother I would be keen on him getting rid of her.  Sorry to sound so cruel, but G's mom had a son for a specific reason.  It's too bad they didn't have more than one. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: