Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 181   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carina Axelsson - unofficial princess  (Read 415469 times)
Victory

Huge Member

Sweden Sweden

Born Ruler & Head of State! Who is MeDiana?

Ignore
« Reply #870 on: November 24, 2010, 10:28:50 PM »

Ready!  Sweating  Sweating Here we go!

"As a girl I never dreamed about become a Princess"

From Swedish Damtidning No. 48, 2010. By Åsa B.

-There was much that was new and different when I came here to Berleburg, says Carina Axelsson and clapping her happy Labrador Amber.
For Swedish women's magazine reporter Asa B, she talks about life as a castle-lady and the difficult art of renovating a giant castle.
Getting to Bad Berleburg is like opening a picture book.
High on a top a hill slumbers the picturesque wooden houses next to the impressive castle, with its wonderful towers and pinnacles. Inside the castle wall rides Princess Nathalie, Prince Gustav's sister on her horse.

The family's ancestry is impressive Gustav's grandfather was King Frederik of Denmark, grandmother, father, King Gustav VI Adolf.

We understand that it felt very strange for CA where she became acquainted with the prince, but she soon found herself at trial.
The castle is said to have been founded already in 1258 and Gutav and Carina is the first young couple at the castle for a hundred years.

Before they moved into the castle, lived Gustav's Swedish grandmother Margaret Fouche dÒtrante as a widow of some of the rooms on the second floor.

Two majestic stone lion looks down on me when I pass the high black iron gates. Prince Richard and his son Gustav speaks Swedish and gladly welcome when they come out from Castle restaurant with the hunting team. They are heading out into the woods again and hope for good hunting.

Inside the main building is a lot of activity. There is much to do with before tonight's hunting-dinner.
Frau Schneider, housekeeper welcomes me and shows the way up to Carina and Gustav's private apartments.

The whole castle is private, but upstairs is more private than the big State apartments, in one of those which swell dinner to be made.
Carina greets us in the beautifully decorated castle library, surrounded by tall bookcases, antique, classic paintings and sparkling chandeliers.

She is stylish, slim and dressed in jeans, a pink shirt and a shawl.
Her big, warm brown eyes glitters. It is a warm, happy and fun girl who Prince Gustav has fallen in love and it shows that she is happy with his life in Berleburg. Becoming a princess was nothing Carina dreamed about as children.

- I was a real boy-girl, I never dressed up in princess gowns, she says, smiling. You can tell that she is well at home at the castle and has taken up the arms race with lots of energy.

She tells how it happened during the renovation, when she has colored and renovated rooms to their former glory.

-When I moved here, had nothing been done in a long time. There is much work says CA and shows me into her study. The windows provides stunning views over the countryside.
Benedikte go over the courtyard, she would be hosting the 100 guests tonight.

When Carina moved here she had lived 14 years in Paris.
All of Berleburg was new to her, language, castle life, traditions. She did not really know what it was she was getting into, to become Castle's wife.
-Gustav told me and supported me and gave me an insight into life at the castle is, and of course I visited the castle a few times, before I moved here. But there is much that is the result, which I never imagined.

Prince G & CA is not married, with CA is seen as G's wife and she is always with at all family occasions and royal gatherings.

Residents of Bath Berleburg consider Carina Castle's wife.
She is liked by all and with his passion for history and antiques, his artistic streak and her eye for form and color, she has brought life into the slumbering castle. Room after room, she has transformed into beautiful beads.

Royal couple Richard and Benedikte is pleased and excited that she has taken the contract to renovate. - In the beginning they were worried that I might do if total, Richard was able to get really upset sometimes when I talked about my interior design plans. They were afraid that it would be too modern.

But they soon realized that Carina had both interest and knowledge of old things. The room we were sitting in was a guest room when she came here. Now she has turned it into her private study.

The blue double doors are adorable and the bookshelves have a beautiful green color.
- Richard was angry when I made the spare room, but now he wants to be happy staying here.

-I think the room may have had that color before, during all the wallpaper I found this bright green color. We look out the windows and CA show on one of the side buildings.

- It shall I deal with soon. All rooms are worn down and needs renovation and get new furniture. In the west wing include a large dining room and many other rooms that have not been used for over 70 years.
Yes, there is a real enthusiast who has moved into the castle. Carina is interested in German history and are constantly improving their knowledge of the German language. She is also a creative and artistic person.

- My main interests in life is to paint and to read and shows me the book about the Swedish castle Rosersberg, and its beautiful library, it was an inspirational source for Carina when she decorated the library at Rosersberg.

CA is raised in a small town in the mountains of California and as a boy, she spent many hours after school, in the small library in Santa Cruz.
Today, she reads for the kids at the library in Berleburg. It is appreciated by students and Carina find it fun.

Second, she likes children, since she feels that she contributes by the German-speaking children learn English. To hear English from someone who has it as their first language is instructive.
- I tend to see the children when I'm out walking in the woods with my dog Amber.
They are so cute and say "Hallo, Frau Axelsson."

At the library in the village is also her own children's book "Nigel-the little dragon" which was translated into several languages. Carina have both written books about Nigel and illustrated them herself and her little cartoon character has become world famous.

A new book is coming and she has several scripts in the drawer. In addition, she has just designed a Christmas calendar, which is sold in stores in Berleburg.
The money provides funding for the village's library.

- When I was little I was always disappointed that you could not see the whole picture on the Advent calendar, since you opened the "doors". I have thought of when I designed this, says Carina and shows the beautifully illustrated Advent calendar that portrays Berleburg castle.

The Advent calendar is special because the "gaps/doors" are the castle's windows. The overall picture does not disappear when the doors opened!

There are lots of fun features at the calendar for kids to watch. In addition, the calendar, has many personal touches. Carina herself and Prince Gustav appears and their dogs and the housekeeper Frau Schneider.

The calendar:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 10:36:43 PM by Victory » Logged
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #871 on: November 24, 2010, 10:52:04 PM »

Thanks for the interview Victory  Champagne  Star

Ready!  Sweating  Sweating Here we go!

- When I was little I was always disappointed that you could not see the whole picture on the Advent calendar, since you opened the "doors". I have thought of when I designed this, says Carina and shows the beautifully illustrated Advent calendar that portrays Berleburg castle.

The Advent calendar is special because the "gaps/doors" are the castle's windows. The overall picture does not disappear when the doors opened!

There are lots of fun features at the calendar for kids to watch. In addition, the calendar, has many personal touches. Carina herself and Prince Gustav appears and their dogs and the housekeeper Frau Schneider.

The calendar:

She's completely right, I always had the same problem  
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 11:30:10 PM by Clara » Logged

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #872 on: November 24, 2010, 11:06:20 PM »

Thank you very much Victory Smiley
Victory

Huge Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #873 on: November 24, 2010, 11:28:34 PM »

You are welcome My Ladies!  Hug

And please let me know if there is any heavy wrong-spellings because Mr Translate is not always so reliable! (So long as my "modify" time is up!)

It also says, under one of the pic´s in the interview that Bene and Richard never lived in the castle, they live in the house/ mansion called Munze, which is located at the Berleburg property.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 11:42:32 PM by Victory » Logged
cali

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #874 on: November 25, 2010, 07:21:42 AM »

Star for you!  

Is Asa retarded?  Doesn't she know that Gussie's fight to overturn his Grandpa's Will will NEVER happen?  The other issue:  TEEF's nationality is American.  Her ethnicity is Mexican-American (Momma) and Swedish (Pops).

I think it is high time I write Miss Asa to let her know she is a crappy blogger who doesn't do her research.    I cannot tell you how many times that chick gets so many things wrong. 

Please write Asa! She lives in a Dream World and crazy for Carina TEEF.
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Daiz

Ignore
« Reply #875 on: November 25, 2010, 07:35:11 AM »

How come Gustav and Carina have authority over Richard and benedict so that Carina can take over and redecorate rooms against Richard's expressed anger?

No mention of the recent family murder...
Prinzessa

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #876 on: November 25, 2010, 07:46:03 AM »

Tack Victory Smiley She really does look very pretty - if only her teeth looked .. smaller.

Her dog is names Amber Laughing Laughing Laughing I wonder how close she and Mary are?
Does anyone know this? Before Carina got into the picture, Gustav met Amber Petty and, in her own words, he invited to visit his castle... I wonder how much Carina likes having to live with a dog whose name is the same as the woman's her boyfriend/ husband/ partner (delete as appropriate) used to like. Maybe that's the reason Mary seems to ígnore her nowadays. She'd rather have her friend as a cousin-in-law...
Victory

Huge Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #877 on: November 25, 2010, 03:19:45 PM »

How come Gustav and Carina have authority over Richard and benedict so that Carina can take over and redecorate rooms against Richard's expressed anger?

What family murder?Huh?  Nerves
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #878 on: November 25, 2010, 03:23:14 PM »

What family murder?Huh?  Nerves

carina's brother in law was murdered just before victoria's wedding.
http://royaldish.com/index.php/topic,5468.0.html
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #879 on: November 25, 2010, 03:28:32 PM »

Tack Victory Smiley She really does look very pretty - if only her teeth looked .. smaller.

Her dog is names Amber Laughing Laughing Laughing I wonder how close she and Mary are?
Does anyone know this? Before Carina got into the picture, Gustav met Amber Petty and, in her own words, he invited to visit his castle... I wonder how much Carina likes having to live with a dog whose name is the same as the woman's her boyfriend/ husband/ partner (delete as appropriate) used to like. Maybe that's the reason Mary seems to ígnore her nowadays. She'd rather have her friend as a cousin-in-law...
Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Laugh bounce  I didn't pick up on the connection.  I wonder if Carina gave the dog its name. Thinking 

I wonder why Richard and Benny let the castle deteriorate?  The way the article is written, it sounds like the place was falling apart before Carina got there.  I wonder how much of this is true and how much of it is Asa's fantasy writing? Whistle  I also wonder how this makes Richard and Benny feel?  It kind of makes it sound like they neglected the place for decades. 

I was also surprised that they didn't mention the murder or the progress on the court case.  Very interesting omissions IMO. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
cali

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #880 on: November 25, 2010, 06:52:11 PM »

What family murder?Huh?  Nerves

http://svenskdam.se/2010/...-axelssons-svager-mordad/
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #881 on: November 25, 2010, 07:29:03 PM »

They could have had a religious wedding but not a civil one.  AFAIK, in order to be considered legally married in Germany, they have to have the civil wedding.  I wonder if they had a religious or non civil wedding instead?  I find it funny that she's saying that she never dreamed of being a princess when she was younger.  Has she started dreaming of it now?    

Thanks for the pics and interview Victory Star

And DO-you crack me up Star  The Gussie n Teef show is entertaining at times. Thumb up

thanks, pkittie!  Star  as well. liking your comments about the dog amber...

did i miss something.....was gussie hitting on ambs??? too bad nothing came of it...i could just see denmark becoming BOGAN-NATION!

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #882 on: November 25, 2010, 08:02:52 PM »

I'm glad it never became anything. Meary is more than enough for me, thank you  Sad

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #883 on: November 26, 2010, 03:44:59 PM »

They could have had a religious wedding but not a civil one.  AFAIK, in order to be considered legally married in Germany, they have to have the civil wedding.  I wonder if they had a religious or non civil wedding instead?  I find it funny that she's saying that she never dreamed of being a princess when she was younger.  Has she started dreaming of it now?    

Thanks for the pics and interview Victory Star

And DO-you crack me up Star  The Gussie n Teef show is entertaining at times. Thumb up

thanks, pkittie!  Star  as well. liking your comments about the dog amber...

did i miss something.....was gussie hitting on ambs??? too bad nothing came of it...i could just see denmark becoming BOGAN-NATION!

Can you imagine what their children would look like (Gussie and Ambs?) Laugh bounce  Those would be some trashy yet bland looking kids   I wonder if she would be able to pass the requirements set by Grandfather Nazi? Tongue

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #884 on: November 26, 2010, 08:36:54 PM »

Since Nazi Opa wants an Aryan wife for Gussie I just found this Royal connection:

Schahnaz Pahlavi (born 1940) has a daughter Fausieh (born 1973). Schahnaz is the first and only daughter of Reza and Fawzia.

People from Iran are Aryans. So Gussie, ask Fausieh for a date 
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 181   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: