Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fred: I am ready for the IOC  (Read 23135 times)
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« on: August 13, 2009, 04:28:31 PM »

The board on the IOC committee today gave Fred the green light as the official candidate to be chosen.
So writes BT. What is left is just the formality of voting him in in October.

Regarding this, Freddles will give an exclusive  interview to BT on saturday addressing last year's hard critique and debate surrounding his candidature.He will also talk about his view of sport,his hopes and plans. He hopes to use IOC platform to promote his pet causes.

Fred:"I feel well prepared and ready for the task. I would call it an exam, and I have spent a long time to prepare myself and be ready for the task, then the substance is now under the skin".
Sorry, I am a little slow today and dont get what he means here.

så stoffet nu ligger under huden," siger kronprinsen til B.T

http://nyhederne.tv2.dk/a...php/id-24324989.html?nidk

Looking forward to this interview. Tongue

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 04:36:07 PM »

A video clip advertising the 2 hour interview:
http://www.bt.dk/bttv/clip/34/4227

The editors(BT) view of the interview
http://www.bt.dk/bttv/clip/44/4228

Pixie

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 04:46:52 PM »

Hopefully they offer subtitles for the Fredisms and FredSpeak!  Crazy
Can't wait to see the fidgeting and bugeyes again
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 05:19:23 PM »

Seriously, is this the most pressing matter that Frd, as CP of Denmark faces? This man is a laughing stock.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Summer

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 05:37:04 PM »

Since F&M like freebies, and since there have been a number of scandals involving IOC members and 'financial irregularities,' this seems like a match made in heaven ...... for anti-monarchists  Beer

hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 05:55:49 PM »

I think the palace is diging a hole for him
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 07:28:53 PM by hanzo1 » Logged

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

isis

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 07:21:19 PM »

I think Fred considers this position as a REAL job, which so far he did not have. Finally he can say that he is working really hard.
Since he is really not interested in anything in particular but sailing, I guess that is why he thinks this is a perfect job for him.
It does not matter for IOC that he can not speak properly in any languages (not because of his languages skills but intellectual abilities) as long as he is a crown prince who would put his life on this position. Well, more fun for us to watch him. Crap
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 07:44:24 PM »

Politiken writes that J. Rogge introduced Freddles as a nominated candidate at a press conference today. So he has it in the bag, well 99%.

From those videos, Freddle's body language is quite interesting. The hesitant , hands in the pocket thing as he enters the room, his conversation mannerisms etc. He seems so timid, unsure and submissive...

Anyways, the editor says that Freddles also talked about His and Hers pet causes and how they bounce  ideas off each other, ok , not exactly that, but he talked about how they cooperate together... It will be interesting to read how Freddles describes the missus.

Pixie

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 07:50:15 PM »

Politiken writes that J. Rogge introduced Freddles as a nominated candidate at a press conference today. So he has it in the bag, well 99%.

From those videos, Freddle's body language is quite interesting. The hesitant , hands in the pocket thing as he enters the room, his conversation mannerisms etc. He seems so timid, unsure and submissive...

Anyways, the editor says that Freddles also talked about His and Hers pet causes and how they bounce  ideas off each other, ok , not exactly that, but he talked about how they cooperate together... It will be interesting to read how Freddles describes the missus.

His mannerisms wreak of embarrasment at having the nomination and vote handed to him on a silver platter.  He has done nothing to warrant this vote - except having sailing, running and dirt bike riding as a hobby.
thrilla

Gigantic Member

Desperately seeking one's kabuki makeup& Photoshop

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 08:21:55 PM »

His mannerisms wreak of embarrasment at having the nomination and vote handed to him on a silver platter.  He has done nothing to warrant this vote - except having sailing, running and dirt bike riding as a hobby been born to his parents 
thrilla

Gigantic Member

Desperately seeking one's kabuki makeup& Photoshop

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 08:27:17 PM »

This man is a fucking joke. No other European nation has been cursed with such a pathetic and ineffectual Crown Prince. What did we do to deserve this? Cosmic payback for the Cartoon crisis maybe??  No matter what critical things you could say about the other European princes, not one of them tops this dork. He's a loser and he represents us, so what does that make us?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

Cry
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 08:30:07 PM »

got to say I'm kinda shocked this is getting ridiculous

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2009, 09:14:49 PM »

This man is a fucking joke. No other European nation has been cursed with such a pathetic and ineffectual Crown Prince. What did we do to deserve this? Cosmic payback for the Cartoon crisis maybe??  No matter what critical things you could say about the other European princes, not one of them tops this dork. He's a loser and he represents us, so what does that make us?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

Cry

Is it me or is he getting more and more hopeless Huh?

We need to emigrate obviously Crap

Piper

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2009, 09:59:38 PM »

Gosh Maria, thrilla, Jazzy....I feel for you. How can you even give your respect to such a ridiculous person!! Not only is his work ethic sickening, he also acts like a bumbling, insecure fool most of the time!!

When/If he becomes King of Denmark, I can just imagine him fidgeting, squirming on his seat and scratching his bum while giving the New Year's Address!!
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2009, 10:16:42 PM »

Cry

Is it me or is he getting more and more hopeless Huh?

We need to emigrate obviously Crap

Can any of your republican politicians call for a vote to end the monarchy? 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: