Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fred: I am ready for the IOC  (Read 23057 times)
MBA Princess

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 12:23:33 AM »

It will be hard to know who is more deliriously happy -- Fred because the IOC will me lots of international travel...or Mary, because Fred will be out of the "house"....

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 12:51:18 AM »

This man is a fucking joke. No other European nation has been cursed with such a pathetic and ineffectual Crown Prince. What did we do to deserve this? Cosmic payback for the Cartoon crisis maybe??  No matter what critical things you could say about the other European princes, not one of them tops this dork. He's a loser and he represents us, so what does that make us?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

Cry

Thrilla, dear, as they say, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade

You could put up HRH Dork as a national treasure, and we could all come and pay $$$ to see it on display Beer

G Hug

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
BWpunisher

Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

HRH Clown Prince Dumbledork of Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 01:11:17 AM »

This man is a fucking joke. No other European nation has been cursed with such a pathetic and ineffectual Crown Prince. What did we do to deserve this? Cosmic payback for the Cartoon crisis maybe??  No matter what critical things you could say about the other European princes, not one of them tops this dork. He's a loser and he represents us, so what does that make us?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

Cry

Thrilla, dear, as they say, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade

You could put up HRH Dork as a national treasure, and we could all come and pay $$$ to see it on display Beer

G Hug

That's why they made a waxwork of Fred at Madame Tussauds along with Mary.  Tongue So again, there is no use for them Tongue

BRF Section Trolls:
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 01:14:57 AM »

It will be hard to know who is more deliriously happy -- Fred because the IOC will me lots of international travel...or Mary, because Fred will be out of the "house"....

Jazzy a  Star to lift your spirits after such shocking news....

FEw things about this clip:

1/ Frodo the Dork obviously got his MixMaster up his a$$, he sure is wired in this clip Crap

2/ two people have to walk in with him: one to open the doors, and the other to make sure he walks in...Truely flies in the face of what IOC principles stand for: it stands (or it used to Dead ) for egalitarianism not pamper and royalty Snare

3/Is it Danish culture to pour yourself milk first, then offer it to your guest??? I know in other European cultrues, it’s the other way around – you offer it to your guests first, then pour it for yourself…and NOT helpp yourslef to sugar without offering it to them first...

4/did anyone else catch Frodo the Dork’s wink to the reporter …oh yeah…?Huh?

5/just what will he be doing for this “Role”..anyone know??? Or is it just yearlong a boozing session?Huh?Huh?Huh??

6/ Perhaps, just perhaps, what’s been predicted is now in hand: once he got this IOC thing, that the divorce would happen…Hhmmmm Beer

G Snare

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
BWpunisher

Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 01:20:49 AM »

Which reminds me, does anyone have the pictures of F and M's waxwork at Madame Tussauds?

BRF Section Trolls:
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 01:30:30 AM »

Which reminds me, does anyone have the pictures of F and M's waxwork at Madame Tussauds?

BW, I've just checked http://www.madametussauds.com/London/

and can't find it...you used to be able to find it if you typed in her name in 'ooogle,she'd come up in somone's facebook Snare

will keep looking for you Hug

G Smiley

BWpunisher

Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 02:27:49 AM »

BW, I've just checked http://www.madametussauds.com/London/

and can't find it...you used to be able to find it if you typed in her name in 'ooogle,she'd come up in somone's facebook Snare

will keep looking for you Hug

G Smiley

Thanks!  Star for you. 

BRF Section Trolls:
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 02:28:46 AM »

Thanks!  Star for you. 
[/quote]

one in rtn Star

G Hug

Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2009, 02:55:54 AM »

I believe that the real question is:  "is the IOC ready for Fred because here he comes, ready or not."  Perhaps W-A can take him in hand and at least keep him from falling off his chair when he falls asleep at meetings ...

But count on it:  when there are freebie handouts, no one will be able to beat our Flauntleroy to the front of the line ...  Roll Eyes

I wonder, do you think Fluffy knows what IOC stands for?  Perhaps he thinks he's joining the "It's Only Cocaine" club ... but then, perhaps it's the same membership, just a different charter ...

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2009, 03:08:45 AM »

I wonder, do you think Fluffy knows what IOC stands for?  Perhaps he thinks he's joining the "It's Only Cocaine" club ... but then, perhaps it's the same membership, just a different charter ...

[/quote]

Dio, a  Star simply brilliant Thumb up

IOC   

G Smiley

Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 03:29:47 AM »

Dio, a  Star simply brilliant Thumb up

IOC   

G Smiley

Oh, Geta, thank you!   Curtsey Flowers gamer
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 04:34:29 AM »

tak tak my pleasure Blush

like your namesake, I enjoy your posts very much Hug

G Smiley

boof

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 09:35:13 AM »

Oh please.  Like Fred even knows what this is all about.  Laughing

He probably thinks IOC stands for 'International Ocean Circuit', probably thinks a round the world sailing event.  Roll Eyes

what the hell does this idiot know about climate, accept how to continually polute it by jetsetting everywhere with his wife Spen-D-bucks?   Huh?

If he actually gets voted into this, I swear I shall have no option but to consult a travel agent so that I can move to the bloody moon..... Secret

"The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." ~Tommy Smothers

I agree.  If you don't like what I have to say, feel free to press the ignore button.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 11:44:41 AM »

LOL, have been handing out stars left and right...:
Dio and Geta for making me laugh with your comments...
Thrilla and Maria, I am actually and seriously very sorry for you, so together with the little star I am sending a cyber hug.
Unfortunately I do forget sometimes when I enjoy the Denmark-dork show the most, that infact, it is real life (best reality TV ever) and that some affected people might not share my level of mirth. Confused
However rest assured, Darling Danes, most people can very well distinguish between Danes and those very poorly evolved creatures from the bottom of the gene pool. That however you won't simply send them off into the danish equivalent of the desert or sunset, is quite another matter.....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
dutchess

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2009, 11:51:02 AM »

I believe that the real question is:  "is the IOC ready for Fred because here he comes, ready or not."  Perhaps W-A can take him in hand and at least keep him from falling off his chair when he falls asleep at meetings ...

But count on it:  when there are freebie handouts, no one will be able to beat our Flauntleroy to the front of the line ...  Roll Eyes

I won't be too sure of that. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Freddles were to take over WA's seat in the IOC, because WA already mentioned that with 3 little kids the travelling became too much and ofcourse there is always the possibility that The Bee will step down in the (very) near future...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: