Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fred: I am ready for the IOC  (Read 23058 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: February 26, 2017, 03:44:33 AM »

Or some Russian babes pleaded their cases to him personally....  Whistle

...and wot, he paid them in kind and not in money?Huh? Blink

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
leatherface

Large Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: February 26, 2017, 12:05:07 PM »

Or some Russian babes pleaded their cases to him personally....  Whistle

As much as I would like that to be true, Derf ain't that lucky.
Besides Mr Putin likes to save the hoes for people who actually have power and not gullible morons like Freddles.
Ksenija

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: February 26, 2017, 03:16:49 PM »

Or some Russian babes pleaded their cases to him personally....  Whistle

Besides Mr Putin likes to save the hoes for people who actually have power and not gullible morons like Freddles.
And how about three of you stop insulting Russians?If my mother is Russian that makes her a hoe ? Ranting Ranting Ranting
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 04:04:00 PM by Ksenija » Logged
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #198 on: February 26, 2017, 04:07:08 PM »

Or some Russian babes pleaded their cases to him personally....  Whistle

And how about three of you stop insulting Russians?If my mother is Russian that makes her a hoe ? Ranting Ranting Ranting

This sort of reply really isn't okay. If you read something you find out of line, you report it. You DO NOT start playing moderator or yell at other posters. That simply isn't allowed on this board!

I think here it's quite clear that it's Frederik who is being dished on, not Russians in general or Russian women in particular.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #199 on: February 26, 2017, 04:09:23 PM »

Personally I think it's very likely someone convinced him to vote one way, instead of the other. The IOC is deeply corrupt and we let Fred in there with no control..  Beer Really, it was bound to happen because he's greedy and not used to people telling him no.
Ksenija

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: February 26, 2017, 04:22:25 PM »

Maria,I am sorry for this rude replay.But since what this forum became an anti-russian?And who gave to the other users rights to dish about particular nationality?This is kinda racism,no?This is not the first comments I am reading where something bad is said about Russians Real mad Real mad
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #201 on: February 26, 2017, 04:50:43 PM »

Maria,I am sorry for this rude replay.But since what this forum became an anti-russian?And who gave to the other users rights to dish about particular nationality?This is kinda racism,no?This is not the first comments I am reading where something bad is said about Russians Real mad Real mad

As you know this board isn't a place to discuss politics. That means of course that it becomes difficult when some areas of politics become very dominating in the general lives of many people and in the news too. Russian politics have had a huge impact on many things lately, which no doubt colour how people think - and talk - about Russia and Russians too. I am not sure I would call it racism, as it's not a race being Russian and many of the things people discuss about Russia (in this case the matter of Russia being "voted out" of the OG because of cheating and Fred not voting for that even though he was supposed to) are Russian politics and not the Russian people.
 I can understand that's deeply unpleasant to read as a Russian but I don't know how we can moderate how people express their thoughts and opinions, especially in a thread like this when Russia is part of the topic Confused I am also certain most here don't have anything against the Russian people since they essentially discussing the results of Russian politics. Something we shouldn't discuss here on the board at all really.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: February 26, 2017, 07:12:21 PM »

Ksenija, I was making a joke at Fred's expense, just like countless times we joked about Fred and Danish blondes or any blondes for that matter. It's not about Russian women. I doubt Fred is too picky about women's nationality.  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: