Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mabel!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 50654 times)
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: July 20, 2016, 11:18:09 AM »

July 19
Mabel attended the 21st International Aids Conference in Durban, South Africa. Every year the International AIDS Conference has a dedicated theme, this year is "Access Equity Rights Now".

I posted also some pics of Tessy attending the same conference in the respective thread and mentioned there that it would have been great to see Marie at this conference. Would have given her and her patronage more visibility.

AND someone over in Denmark wouldn't want that, would they? Spiteful
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: July 20, 2016, 04:05:33 PM »

July 19
Mabel attended the 21st International Aids Conference in Durban, South Africa. Every year the International AIDS Conference has a dedicated theme, this year is "Access Equity Rights Now".

I posted also some pics of Tessy attending the same conference in the respective thread and mentioned there that it would have been great to see Marie at this conference. Would have given her and her patronage more visibility.

AND someone over in Denmark wouldn't want that, would they? Spiteful

DUH! totally forgot about that     Star

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2016, 12:45:09 PM »

Mabels Twitter account: https://twitter.com/MabelvanOranje
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2016, 03:09:49 PM »

11 October: Princess Mabel spoke at the Top 100 event at the City Theatre in Amsterdam. Among other topics, the top 100 most influential women were named. The princess spoke about her quest to end child marriage.
AddiesGirl

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: October 21, 2016, 09:48:54 PM »

11 October: Princess Mabel spoke at the Top 100 event at the City Theatre in Amsterdam. Among other topics, the top 100 most influential women were named. The princess spoke about her quest to end child marriage.

I have to admit I didn't care for Mabel at first when the only thing I knew about her was what the press reported (shady background/friends), but here is a lady, like Tessy in Lux, who has taken her position and done something with it. With all the hard work she has been doing she's now one of my favorite royal ladies.

?What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof??I wish I knew... Just staying on it, I guess, as long as she can...?
― Tennessee Williams, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Daiz

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2016, 04:32:18 AM »

Mabel's wedding dress is to be on display at the National Gallery, Melbourne  - in an exhibition of Viktor and Rolf

http://www.ngv.vic.gov.au...exhibition/viktorandrolf/
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: October 26, 2016, 01:22:46 PM »

I have to admit I didn't care for Mabel at first when the only thing I knew about her was what the press reported (shady background/friends), but here is a lady, like Tessy in Lux, who has taken her position and done something with it. With all the hard work she has been doing she's now one of my favorite royal ladies.

Star because I agree.

Mabel is basically everything I wish Mette-Marit became: someone who had some flaws/regrets and fucked up majorly a couple of times because they're a normal human being and young human beings sometimes do dumb shit....and most don't have 'the palace' to 'bury' it for them. But then they decided they wanted something different. Someone put the past behind them, learned from it, moved on and who grew and matured into a great role model who wants to do something good and uses their privileged position to do meaningful things in the community.

Mabel became everything I wished Mette-Marit would when she first got married.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: