Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is Haakon and Mette Marit?  (Read 2306 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« on: July 21, 2015, 05:00:07 PM »

Seriously, where are these two?!  Thinking

Lady Willoughby

Medium Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 05:01:22 PM »

Reno, NV for a quickie divorce?  Secret Tongue

Ksenija

Medium Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 05:08:11 PM »

You'll see both of them on 24th July  Roll Eyes
24.07.2015 The Saint Olav Festival 2015-Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess attends Olsokdagene – The Saint Olav Festival at Stiklestad (18.00).
24.07.2015 Saint Olav Drama-Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess attends the Saint Olav Drama premiere, Stiklestad (23.00).
But MM has her own engagement tommorow  Roll Eyes
22.07.2015 Service -Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess attends a service at Oslo Cathedral (12:00).
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 02:15:35 AM »

Neither of these 2 work much, do they Nono   It seems like Daniel--the Crown Princess consort--does a lot more than Haakon, the actual Crown Prince.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 07:49:52 AM »

Nope. They don't. You know it's bad if Frederik makes you look lazy.

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 11:07:49 AM »

Have they always been this inactive? It seems as though they used to do more in the past.  Thinking

“The truth is not simply what you think it is; it is also the circumstances in which it is said, and to whom, why, and how it is said.”
Thistle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 11:11:06 AM »

In the past months, their laziness become very visible imo. They used to do more in the past, but recently they are super lazy! Damn, as Harley said, Frodo seems hardworking comparing with these two Crazy

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Miss Marple

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 11:47:55 AM »

They sometimes do small events and blow them out of all proportions. Hakoon should be out and about and help his father who is coming to an end of his reign. Instead he is lazing about with his spoilt, entitled wife.
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 11:49:40 AM »

Haakon does stuff regularly but doesn't get much publicity, but Norwegian royals enjoy looong holidays and time off Wink MM hardly works as usual.
The NRF doesn't work much (except the King and his office work I suppose), they have different expectations in Norway with their RF.

MM interrupted her holidays today to attend the 4th anniversary of the Utøya attacks.

http://media.zenfs.com/en...dea207c0f6a706700799f.jpg
http://media.zenfs.com/en...bea207c0f6a7067001bf2.jpg

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2015, 02:02:48 PM »

I'm glad to see M-M there but that outfit?!

So OTT  for a memorial, not to mention fugly.

“The truth is not simply what you think it is; it is also the circumstances in which it is said, and to whom, why, and how it is said.”
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 02:17:44 PM »

are they taking one of those "off the grid", indulgent, cross culture experimental vacations this year?

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Eline

Baby Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2015, 11:01:16 PM »

are they taking one of those "off the grid", indulgent, cross culture experimental vacations this year?

Mette Marit and Haakon has been with their family at their cottage by the sea outside Kristiansand the last weeks. The family is usually there in July, and I've seen pictures of them posted on instagram recently (posted by people who happen to have met them during the holidays). Last year they went to Italy in the last part of the summer holiday, I think the family this year olso is going away somewhere in the latter part of the holiday. Time will tell where they are going this year ...
Suzerain

Gigantic Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2015, 11:03:34 PM »

I hate to be saying this in connection with what kind of an event she was attending but is that new jewellery?  Thinking Isn't it a bit too... gaudy and tacky..? I know, pearls are appropriate for funerals and such but...  Secret

Sometimes Fred likes to hide and imagine a world without Mary...              True love...
Miss Marple

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2015, 03:11:49 PM »

No matter how much they need their holidays. This was THE Norwegian tragedy and some proper representation would have been needed at that church.

And no, MM dressed and dolled up and smiling into the cameras was not proper representation.
Princess BlueEyes

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2015, 03:37:46 PM »

First thing I thought of when I say that thing -> ostentatious; too large, too noticeable, too much for a memorial service.

💖  Ascot is great for people watching  💖  The Queen looks amazing in deep pink. 💖  Prince Harry is more handsome in person. 💖
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: