Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photos  (Read 95464 times)
tgb

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: July 19, 2014, 01:49:53 PM »

Re: the first photo I think she's in the middle just because the photographer bookended them by gender/height: man-child-odd item out-child-man.

But I too noticed there's no photo of Haakon touching her. Interesting. The way they're posed in these, there isn't one where it would have been natural for him to have an arm around her, but it would have been natural to make one.
pocahontas

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: July 19, 2014, 05:37:16 PM »

Re: the first photo I think she's in the middle just because the photographer bookended them by gender/height: man-child-odd item out-child-man.

But I too noticed there's no photo of Haakon touching her. Interesting. The way they're posed in these, there isn't one where it would have been natural for him to have an arm around her, but it would have been natural to make one.

I'm surprised there isn't a photo of just MM and Haakon together. While they might not be touching each other in the photos, I don't detect a coldness between them that is so evident between F&M.
Otherwise, the family looks together and in sync. At least they look happy.

I can't imagine the F&M family in these poses.  All members standing in a row holding hands and smiling? Not in a million years.

Also note that the kids are well-dressed and well-groomed. They're wearing good quality clothes that fit them. They're bright, simple and suitable for a vacation in the country. Boys' hair are trimmed. Ingrid's hair is neatly braided. No shoes with holes. Ingrid isn't wearing something handed down from Marius. No disheveled children. When have all F&M's kids ever looked this good at a single event?
RoyalDish.com
« Reply #466 on: July 19, 2014, 05:37:16 PM »

Larzen

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: July 19, 2014, 05:49:21 PM »

If Only Mette-Marit could take as good care of her own hair as her daughters, Ingrids hair is always neat,whilst hers still look like a dishelved hay stack. The photos are taken on the island in the sea outside Kristansand where they have their summerhouse. The weather change fast, I doubt they planned for the grey skies;-)

More photos

http://www.tv2.no/2014/07...kronprinsfamilien/5822509
http://nrk.no/norge/somme...nprinsfamilien-1.11838973

http://www.vg.no/rampelys...prinsfamilien/a/23257078/

tgb

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: July 19, 2014, 06:09:56 PM »

What a cute big brother photo with Marius and I-A. 

Alert! Here is one of Mette and Haakon holding hands:

It think they might be in this one also:

royalfamily

Small Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: July 19, 2014, 08:30:08 PM »

rainbow looms bracelets in norway too!!!!!  Dead
That's old fashion now.

Tinika

Large Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: July 19, 2014, 08:41:45 PM »

Wow, Marius is movie-star handsome.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: July 21, 2014, 11:03:20 AM »

What a cute big brother photo with Marius and I-A. 

Alert! Here is one of Mette and Haakon holding hands:

Once again it's M-M reaching out for Haakon, his hand is just hanging by the side of his body.

“The truth is not simply what you think it is; it is also the circumstances in which it is said, and to whom, why, and how it is said.”
caroline

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: July 21, 2014, 12:32:52 PM »

Hey guys, I was in Europe this June and in one of the cafes in Paris I got talking to 2 Norwegian tourists  and they told me that it was common knowledge in Norway that Mette Merit was having an affair. I did not want to believe I, but these photos are certainly telling....

I like Metter Merit, I think that she is not as fake and snobby and fake like Mary. But!!!!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #473 on: July 21, 2014, 01:59:36 PM »

Hey guys, I was in Europe this June and in one of the cafes in Paris I got talking to 2 Norwegian tourists  and they told me that it was common knowledge in Norway that Mette Merit was having an affair. I did not want to believe I, but these photos are certainly telling....

I like Metter Merit, I think that she is not as fake and snobby and fake like Mary. But!!!!

It just goes to show that you can quiet the press but it still won't keep people from talking. I think it's so telling just how many people talk about these rumours.

Star
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: