Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]   Go Down
Author Topic: Haakon and Mette-marit NEWS - 2015  (Read 129410 times)

Humongous Member

United States United States

« Reply #690 on: November 25, 2015, 08:53:47 PM »

Maybe the "heirs' meeting a few months ago was to discuss an sbdiucstion?

Huge Member

Germany Germany

« Reply #691 on: November 25, 2015, 08:57:26 PM »

I hope not  Nerves but the last meeting was in the Netherlands before WAX became king. Hm, let's hope that the next meeting is in Sweden and that there wont be a meeting in Lux for at least another 20 years

Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

« Reply #692 on: Yesterday at 07:17:29 AM »

The only abdication I like to hear about is Bottle- Blondie vacating her CP title  Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...

Baby Member

Cyprus Cyprus

« Reply #693 on: Yesterday at 08:15:51 AM »

I like Harald and I'm not sure why ...I mean its something in his aura his seems approachable and kind-hearted sort of a grandpa type for his people I might be wrong as I never follow them closely but I will be sad  if he abdicated I'm not sure that H+MM are really prepared  for the role and while I liked MM at the beginning but she has disappoint me with her actions recently  But IMO of course

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]   Go Up
Jump to: