Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 52036 times)
Flamingo

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: April 01, 2012, 04:15:01 PM »

Crazy Martha always brightens my day. Wink  I always wonder what her parents think of this behavior, though - are they amused? embarrassed? annoyed?
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: April 01, 2012, 08:02:52 PM »

Crazy Martha always brightens my day. Wink  I always wonder what her parents think of this behavior, though - are they amused? embarrassed? annoyed?

Maybe they believe in angels too!
I did when I was a kid. My big sister convinced me. I never wanted to go to sleep and be alone in my room, so she told me that there were angels sitting all around my bed. Look, she said, then she walked around the bed and touched each and every angel with both hands shaped as if she was holding around each ones head. LOL I was convinced!

SEXY,SEXY!!!

My13

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2012, 03:37:28 PM »

Norwegian Princess Märtha Louise and husband Ari Behn have announced plans to move to London with their three daughters.

The royal palace on Thursday confirmed the couple’s intentions to leave Norway. The three girls, Maud Angelica, who turns nine on Sunday, Leah Isidora (7) and Emma Tallulah (3), are to be enrolled in an English school, newspaper VG reports.

Despite the proposed change of scene, the princess – who also claims to be able to talk with angels – will continue to run her own English-language school in Norway, Astate (sic) Education.

The palace could not give an exact date for the move and said it did know how long the royal family intended to stay in the British capital.

“Princess Märtha Louise will continue to have her official duties, for which she will commute,” palace spokeswoman Marianne Hagen told news agency NTB.

The princess will also continue her work with people with disabilities, Hagen added.

“And it’s therefore very appropriate that the Paralympics will be held in London.”

http://www.thelocal.no/pa...ing-to-london-with-family
Tulip of Nonsense

Medium Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2012, 04:04:54 PM »

May angels follow them all through their lives (and commuting)!  Angel

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
Royalfan 72

Huge Member

Germany Germany

I tell you a secret...I hate beeing royal....

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2012, 03:12:50 PM »

How can they afford this? Does she earn so much in the angel business? Or does she has a trust fund?

Chacun à son goût!
My13

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: April 28, 2012, 04:10:44 PM »

How can they afford this? Does she earn so much in the angel business? Or does she has a trust fund?

She had an inheritance from her grandparents King Olav and Crown Princess Märtha, but it shrank from 27 million kroner (equals 3.6 million euros, 4.7 million US dollars) in 2003 to zero in 2009.

http://theforeigner.no/pa...incess-wealth-disappears/

Both Märtha and Ari listed zero income and zero assets on their 2009 tax returns. In 2010, Märtha Louise listed zero income and 1 million kroner in assets (equals 130,000 euros, 175,000 US dollars). Ari listed 490,000 kronor in income (equals 65,000 euros, 85,000 US dollars) and 230,000 kronor in assets (equals 30,000 euros, 40,000 US dollars).

http://www.kjendis.no/201...kattelista_2010/18705948/
http://www.seher.no/88090...ouise-er-millionaer-igjen

Another article:

“She has no plans to start any commercial operations in England,” Hagen told VG. Hagen stressed that Martha Louise will also carry out the official duties that she still has in Norway, and will commute between England and Norway.

The family has been living in Lommedalen, a valley west of Oslo where the princess was granted special exemptions from local zoning regulations to remodel and expand a house she and Behn bought several years ago.

http://www.newsinenglish....plans-move-to-engel-land/
BessieWallis Warfield

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2012, 04:16:29 PM »

She had an inheritance from her grandparents King Olav and Crown Princess Märtha, but it shrank from 27 million kroner (equals 3.6 million euros, 4.7 million US dollars) in 2003 to zero in 2009.

Both Märtha and Ari listed zero income and zero assets on their 2009 tax returns. In 2010, Märtha Louise listed zero income and 1 million kroner in assets (equals 130,000 euros, 175,000 US dollars). Ari listed 490,000 kronor in income (equals 65,000 euros, 85,000 US dollars) and 230,000 kronor in assets (equals 30,000 euros, 40,000 US dollars).

Another article:

“She has no plans to start any commercial operations in England,” Hagen told VG. Hagen stressed that Martha Louise will also carry out the official duties that she still has in Norway, and will commute between England and Norway.

The family has been living in Lommedalen, a valley west of Oslo where the princess was granted special exemptions from local zoning regulations to remodel and expand a house she and Behn bought several years ago.

Does she receive any taxpayer assistance or security?  Will the taxpayer pay for her flights from London to her official gigs in Norway? 

If a royal couple gets special exemption to remodel a house, the very least they could do is to LIVE there. 

Martha's been trying to get out of Norway for years - if she wants to leave Norway, let her renounce her title, her royal duties and just go.  JMHO.
Chris

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2012, 04:58:08 PM »

To me, it's not HOW can she afford to move.  It's WHY is she moving?  I have a feeling she can rely on Pops for any financial support she might need.  But what's with the move to London?  Do they have job prospects there?  Has there been a sudden increase in the number of angel sightings in the capital city?  
Royalfan 72

Huge Member

Germany Germany

I tell you a secret...I hate beeing royal....

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2012, 05:09:43 PM »

To me, it's not HOW can she afford to move.  It's WHY is she moving?  I have a feeling she can rely on Pops for any financial support she might need.  But what's with the move to London?  Do they have job prospects there?  Has there been a sudden increase in the number of angel sightings in the capital city?  

I read on TV text that she wants to move to London because she wants her daughters to visit English schools....Strange to me because I'm very confident that there are excellent schools in Norway. But perhaps she just wants to offer them a normal upbringing as possible and not always be the daughters of the one who talks to angles or the kings granddaughters. Or she wants to work on her marriage? Who knows...

Chacun à son goût!
norwegianne

Mini Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2012, 05:19:03 PM »

Another article:

Does she receive any taxpayer assistance or security?  Will the taxpayer pay for her flights from London to her official gigs in Norway? 

She does not receive any taxpayer assistance beyond what any regular person would have.  AFAIK, she does have official security - which is due to the fact that she (from around the time she turned 18) is receiving the most threats from crazies, in the RF.

ML and Ari tried living abroad before, in New York just around the time Maud Angelica was a toddler. Because of the King's illness, and MM's pregnancy, I think they returned home from that stay sooner than they anticipated doing. She has been living in the UK before, but that didn't end well, so I'm surprised they're giving it a go.

They have the kind of jobs that can be done anywhere, and I suspect in Ari's case, especially, it is an advantage to go abroad to write.

As for finances - I would guess they have some fairly clever investment people doing things for them. Ari earns fairly well from his books and other works, and despite the noise around her angels... they do provide her with an income.

I would think that the primary goal of moving abroad now is also that their daughters are of such an age that living in Norway becomes a very visible place for them - and with the press coverage of their parents and family, perhaps not ideal. I can say much of ML's crazy antics, but she's done quite well in not promoting herself through her children.

Flamingo

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2012, 06:01:39 PM »

AFAIK, she does have official security - which is due to the fact that she (from around the time she turned 18) is receiving the most threats from crazies, in the RF.

Gee, I wonder why THAT is...  Like attracts like!
My13

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2012, 08:09:19 PM »

Thank you for the info, norwegianne Star Why did ML and Ari go broke in 2009?
BessieWallis Warfield

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2012, 09:23:05 PM »

Thank you for the info, norwegianne Star Why did ML and Ari go broke in 2009?

I'm not quite sure they went broke - perhaps the money was placed in someone else's name, or into a trust? Would those documents have revealed transfers?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Nauru Nauru

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: May 08, 2012, 07:30:56 PM »

Little Emma Tallulah three years suffer from the same disease as her mother suffered from as a child.
The Norwegian princess Märtha Louise revealed a little secret yesterday, when she lectured at the event Womens Weekend in Norway. She said that she, as a baby, suffered from a disease that made ​​her hair stopped growing.

So that she wouldn't come to resemble a boy, her mother Queen Sonia, often put a bow in her short hair. Unfortunately, it turns out now that Märtha Louise and Ari Behn's youngest aughter, three year old daughter Emma Tallulah, has inherited the disorder. Her hair has suddenly stopped growing, told Märtha Louise from the podium, writes Norwegian See and Hear.

Besides Emma Tallulah, Martha Louise and Ari Behn have daughters Maud Angelica, nine years old and Leah Isadora, seven years.

Also, at the "Womens weekend" conference the "Angel Princess" lectured about how women go "from victimhood to strong woman" Märtha Louise filled the audience in on her own struggles to fill the princess role.
- I felt sorry for myself because, because I was in the media, and had the job to stand on the podium, even though I had stage fright, she told honestly according to Dagbladet.

But she learned to embrace the task and the media who followed her everywhere.
- I felt very invaded (by the press, ed.). I was young and had no defense whatsoever. But instead of just thinking "poor me", I could finally go into it with more power and say "you can take a picture, but no more," said Martha Louise.

"Every once in a while a dog enters your life - and changes everything!"
Flamingo

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: May 08, 2012, 11:57:15 PM »

Also, at the "Womens weekend" conference the "Angel Princess" lectured about how women go "from victimhood to strong woman" Märtha Louise filled the audience in on her own struggles to fill the princess role.
- I felt sorry for myself because, because I was in the media, and had the job to stand on the podium, even though I had stage fright, she told honestly according to Dagbladet.

But she learned to embrace the task and the media who followed her everywhere.
- I felt very invaded (by the press, ed.). I was young and had no defense whatsoever. But instead of just thinking "poor me", I could finally go into it with more power and say "you can take a picture, but no more," said Martha Louise.

Oh, gag.   Maybe instead of thinking "poor me," she could have felt more empowered by thinking about how she should thank her lucky stars (or maybe her angels?) that she is leading a life of HUGE privilege that most of the world could never comprehend, all for the price of getting her picture taken!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: