Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine's news  (Read 772491 times)
Antevorta

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4155 on: February 23, 2017, 12:30:00 AM »

I dont see a translation button on that article. What is she doing in NY and when? I would love to catch sight of her!

Madeleine is attending a Board Meeting of Childhood in her position as an Honorary Board Member.  I believe the meeting is tomorrow, the 23rd. She is representing the family since Silvia has "prior obligations".
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4156 on: February 25, 2017, 08:50:25 PM »

I dont see a translation button on that article. What is she doing in NY and when? I would love to catch sight of her!

Madeleine is attending a Board Meeting of Childhood in her position as an Honorary Board Member.  I believe the meeting is tomorrow, the 23rd. She is representing the family since Silvia has "prior obligations".

From her FB:

Zazoo

Mini Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #4157 on: February 25, 2017, 09:23:02 PM »

From her FB:

such a beautiful woman and such a shame that they dont report her actual work instead CP and S laughable ''foundation meetings'' are

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Baron Brockdorf

Medium Member

Malta Malta

Ignore
« Reply #4158 on: February 27, 2017, 01:09:18 AM »

Madde carried out project visits in New York yesterday. https://www.instagram.com...wv/?taken-by=italian.muva
Of course another event which goes unrecorded in the court calendar and website and social media pages, its really a shame, especially when considering visits like this usually have a whole programme of engagements and visits planned....meanwhile engagements related to genpep and project playground are published months in advanced it really baffles me -.- and tbh sometimes it angers me on her behalf because this is actually real hands on, and useful/needed work which makes a real difference to those affected (not that the work of other ogranisations does not but I mean it should be given the same importance), the things this organisation deals with are actually really scary, and yet a lot goes unnoticed
Passing Stars

Mini Member

United States United States

I love people who make me laugh. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Ignore
« Reply #4159 on: February 27, 2017, 02:28:00 PM »

Madde carried out project visits in New York yesterday. https://www.instagram.com...wv/?taken-by=italian.muva
Of course another event which goes unrecorded in the court calendar and website and social media pages, its really a shame, especially when considering visits like this usually have a whole programme of engagements and visits planned....meanwhile engagements related to genpep and project playground are published months in advanced it really baffles me -.- and tbh sometimes it angers me on her behalf because this is actually real hands on, and useful/needed work which makes a real difference to those affected (not that the work of other ogranisations does not but I mean it should be given the same importance), the things this organisation deals with are actually really scary, and yet a lot goes unnoticed
Star Baron B. I agree in the extreme.

"Silence Like a Cancer Grows" ~ Paul Simon
Baron Brockdorf

Medium Member

Malta Malta

Ignore
« Reply #4160 on: February 27, 2017, 04:27:15 PM »

Madde is back in Stockholm, someone saw her getting off the plane from New York at Arlanda this morning
https://www.instagram.com...incessmadeleine&hl=en

And the court has finally added an article about her first day from her visit to NYC, however nothing about days 2 and 3, and still yet it was not added to her calendar which counts for the annual engagements tally
http://www.kungahuset.se/...a359a15a271728811030.html
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4161 on: February 27, 2017, 10:02:32 PM »

Someone comments that airport pic is an old picture?? Thinking
Baron Brockdorf

Medium Member

Malta Malta

Ignore
« Reply #4162 on: February 27, 2017, 11:49:22 PM »

Someone comments that airport pic is an old picture?? Thinking
yeah apparently the picture posted on instagram was taken when she left Stockholm after the Jonas news but I thought it was new given the caption
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4163 on: March 12, 2017, 06:37:03 PM »

March 11
Madeleine shared a new photo of her son Prince Nicolas on her own Facebook account, with the title of "Happy Saturday from Nicolas"

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4164 on: March 12, 2017, 06:39:32 PM »

He is a very cute little boy.
Cecilia

Large Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #4165 on: March 13, 2017, 01:47:08 AM »

He looks like a tiny little gentleman! So cute you could eat him! (Swedish expression)
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4166 on: March 14, 2017, 10:13:51 AM »

Madeleine and Leonore were seen in a park in London yesterday

onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #4167 on: March 14, 2017, 10:31:35 PM »

He looks like a tiny little gentleman! So cute you could eat him! (Swedish expression)
We use the same expression in Greek as well!
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4168 on: March 14, 2017, 10:32:01 PM »

Leonore looks like a handful Grin

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4169 on: March 18, 2017, 09:40:21 PM »

Madeleine was spotted out walking with a friend in London some days ago. She seems to get papped a lot these days.. Thinking

Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: